Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AE= Pony vs. Pony

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Portal Games >> RE: =AE= Pony vs. Pony
Page 25 of 25«<2122232425
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/2/2021 20:11:59   
SuKanzoo

HAPPY 10TH BIRTHNEIGH, PONY VS PONY!!!

Today marks the 10th year since the game came out! Like I've said before, I wanted to make more PVP plushies, but I haven't been happy about making them even though I've planned on doing that. Though at least I've made something, what I wanted to do for a change on this big day was share something from when I was hoarding the game that I haven't yet: My recordings. These were held back because not all of them were titled and organized, and I logged in the game with personal emails that were recorded on some of the videos, so I had to check them and either exclude or cut what ones had those emails to prevent getting doxxed. After everything I've collected last year, I was too exhausted to check and sort out the videos, but after some time, I've done it and they're now ready and safe to share!
Before I share the link, I need to say some things about the videos themselves. They were recorded with Registered Bandicam and on a not-that-good PC, so the qualities aren't crystal clear and the framerate on half the videos aren't good. Other videos have the sound out of sync and I don't know what happened. These issues may not matter on some chunks of these videos depending on the categories they're listed as. (ex. If an 'Animation' video has distracting audio, you can just mute it.) I've tried to remember the contexts of all the unnamed videos since I've stepped back from them for a little while and there's only one I don't remember, as named, but everything else looks set in stone! So here they finally are!!

https://1drv.ms/u/s!At4bNxBG3hmubz6atEkDyJX0iSk?e=2AkuYd
Post #: 601
10/27/2021 16:14:43   
SuKanzoo

Look what I found!!

Remember what I said about finding out of bound discoveries in Pony Vs Pony, thanks to Flash Player? Well, here's another one that I should've found months ago: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/pony_vs_pony/images/0/05/Pony_Vs_Pony_-_Heal_Alpha_Cupcake_%28Fully_Shown%29.png/revision/latest?cb=20211027053027&format=original (If the picture doesn't appear, copy and paste the link in the search bar instead. If it still shows nothing, refresh the page. Idk why my image links are having this problem here.)
This is the cupcake of the rarest MagiPet move in the game: Heal Alpha. Only five pets have this power. Two of which are Special Shop pets you can't own anymore. But that's not just what I wanted to show. Notice the cherry on top of it. That part was never shown in the game, whereas it was offscreen, as you can tell by looking at the background. It's kinda funny that I made a plush of the Cherry Twins MagiPet, my OC, just a little while ago and for the game's 10th birthday. Had I have known about that cherry, I would've (re)made my OC with that design. Although, I'm not sure about making that shape since I'm not that advanced of a plush maker yet. I still love the design I made even as is.
Anyway, seeing the whole cupcake, I've also noticed that it was recycled from the cupcake that displays your level. It's the same thing.

That's about it. I know it wasn't much, but that cupcake and especially its cherry deserved attention. I've been working on my PVP wiki again lately, mostly making list pages of each type of item (still under construction). https://ponyvspony.fandom.com/wiki/Pony_Vs_Pony As for the next plush I want to make, I'm not focused on that atm, but I'm hoping to soon. I've done part of it a while ago and I like it so far, so I'm going to return to it once I'm ready. See you then! <3
Post #: 602
Page:   <<   < prev  21 22 23 24 [25]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Portal Games >> RE: =AE= Pony vs. Pony
Page 25 of 25«<2122232425
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition