Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Carri

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Carri
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/17/2011 23:53:23   
  Peachii
Clairvoyant!

Carri

Quests given
None

Shops owned
None

Dialogue
Carri: Hello there.

• Talk
    Carri: Well, I did hear some news about that guild of archeologists, Ancient Dreams.
    Carri: Recently one of their members un-earthed a tomb in Doomwood, but no-one has been brave enough to enter it!

Carri: Either you're nuts or you've never been to Doomwood Forest... Only a seasoned adventurer would dare do something like that.

Carri: Usually they hire adventurers they can trust to clear out the place first, and then they check it out. But nobody wanted this job.

Carri: Well, if you do I'm sure Ileon would be happy.

Carri: He's the archeologist who led the team that found it. He was really mad when they couldn't find anybody to clear the place.

Carri: Yep.

• Ancient Dreams?
    Carri: No, sorry. Ancient Dreams has members excavating sites all over Lore, though. I'm sure you'll run into one of them some time.

• Ileon?
    Carri: Well, he's the one who found Riverine Keep and Siren's Anchorage, to name a couple.

• Riverine Keep?
    Carri: Oh, well.. I don't know much about it really. Whatever used to be there has crumbled to dust, but underneath lies a labyrinth.
    Carri: It's way up North-East of here. I'd take the gryphon if I were you.. that's a very long walk.

• Siren's Anchorage?
    Carri: There's a small inlet off the bay, where the ruins of a temple were discovered. Powerful magic resides there.

• Magic?
    Carri: Sorry, that's all I've heard about it. If you want you can ask Jabel, he's the one who told me about it.

• How do I get there?
    Carri: You'd need a boat. The whole place is nested against the shore, and flanked by mountains.

• (Continue) / Done / Nevermind
    Carri: Yeah, and those are just the ones I know about. I'm sure there are more, Ileon's very famous.
    Carri: One of these days I'll get out of here and explore some of them.. but for now I'm just enjoying living in town.

< Message edited by Jay -- 9/24/2019 7:46:27 >
  • DF AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> [DF Encyclopedia] >> NPCs >> Carri
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition