Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =PVP= Pony Test Realm Bug Reports

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Portal Games >> RE: =PVP= Pony Test Realm Bug Reports
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/24/2011 11:47:11   
minidragon

Bug Description
"My Pony" screen not being displayed properly.

Pony ID

Repeatable
Yes

If YES, Explain Step by Step How To Reproduce Bug
1) Log into Pony Test Realm
2) Click "Select"
3) Click "My Pony"

Operating System
Windows Vista home basic

Web Browser
Google Chrome

Flash Player Version

Details
http://i52.tinypic.com/11jywyo.jpg

AQW  Post #: 26
9/24/2011 12:26:56   
niennanir

Bug Description
Obviously this isn't a serious bug but I thought I'd let you know the color mapping on Foally Stylish Locks is wrong both on the ptr and on the live version. Just thought you'd want to know.

Problem Can Be Consistently Reproduced (i.e. Repeatable)
YES

Operating System
OS X (10.6)

Web Browser
Safari/Firefox (I always test 2 browsers)

Flash Player Version

Screencap:
Weird color
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 27
9/24/2011 15:19:27   
Sparticus

Bug Description
Can not depress the LEVEL UP button on test server and can not level up from 15 to 16. (I can jump to the normal server and it works fine there to level up)

YES the same thing happened to me when I attempted to level up from 14 to 15 several days ago, see previous bug report.

If YES, Explain Step by Step How To Reproduce Bug (i.e. Details)
1) reached required amount of XP and LEVEL UP button appears
2) attempt to depress button but it does not depress.
3) attempt to hit enter, return or right click button and nothing occurs.

Operating System
Windows XP Professional

Web Browser
Firefox 6.0.2

Flash Player Version

As an aside, the bug where the "MY PONY" page does open correctly is still there, it was reported on the previous page several days ago in the same bug report as the level up problem and the pony page eye issue is not resolved yet also. Thanks.

< Message edited by Sparticus -- 9/24/2011 15:23:55 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
9/25/2011 5:55:02   
gormans

Bug Description
Eye display, Ultra Happonyness does not save

YES

1) Log into Pony vs Pony (TEST or LIVE)
2) Click My Pony
3) Equip Eyes: Ultra Happonyness
4) Save and return to menu
5) Click my pony page, notice the eyes difference

Operating System
Windows XP Professional SP2

Web Browser
Google Chrome

Flash Player Version
Adobe Flash Player 10.3

Details
It looks like on the pony page, the eyes is just layered on top of the default eyes, whilst changing it to brown also
In game: http://imageplay.net/img/m7Gbd227745/game.jpg
Pony Page: http://imageplay.net/img/m7Gbd227744/page.jpg

P.S I have now reverted back to another hairstyle.
Post #: 29
9/25/2011 18:35:09   
nield
Creative!

A friend of mine just started playing, and she has run into... some problems. When she goes into the battle screen, the ponies keep poofing. As in, the clouds keeping coming back and going away. Then, when she goes into the game, the tutorial loops. She can press skip, play, next, as many times as she wants, but it keeps on looping. THe ponies poofing also happens in the fight screen. Seems to happen on every screen for her. And before you ask, yes, this happens consistently. Her ID is 51177
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
9/26/2011 0:49:20   
Rolith

quote:

A friend of mine just started playing, and she has run into... some problems. When she goes into the battle screen, the ponies keep poofing. As in, the clouds keeping coming back and going away. Then, when she goes into the game, the tutorial loops. She can press skip, play, next, as many times as she wants, but it keeps on looping. THe ponies poofing also happens in the fight screen. Seems to happen on every screen for her. And before you ask, yes, this happens consistently. Her ID is 51177

have her check which version of Flash she's playing on. What OS? It sounds like it's handling external file loads badly, which might be an issue with using the wrong version of flash. I just tested her pony it's working fine on my system and on my test system. I'm sorry she's having issues.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 31
9/26/2011 19:46:22   
cfedey

Bug:
"Return to Menu" button on the Friend page doesn't work.

Pony ID:

Repeatable:
Yes

Windows 7 x64

Browser:
Google Chrome 14.0.835.186

Flash Version:

Details:
1. Log in.
2. Select pony.
3. Click the "Friends" button.
4. Click anything on the screen. The screen turns into this and no elements in the game are clickable. The cursor changes to appear as if you could click, but nothing happens. This only started happening with the most recent version that was put up in the last few hours or so. (Currently 7:46 PM EST)
5. If it doesn't break, keep trying with fresh browsers. It'll happen eventually. At least it does for me. It's seemed to happen much more often in the past hour or so. (Currently 9:47 PM EST)

EDIT: After clearing my cache it stopped happening until I added another friend to my list. So it appears to only happen after doing that, and not closing out your browser. I edited details to include more steps.
Edit AGAIN: Ok, scratch that last part about it happening when you accept new friend requests. I loaded a fresh browser and it happened. It still would happen through multiple fresh browsers, and then it would start working again randomly, so I have no idea what causes it.

< Message edited by cfedey -- 9/26/2011 21:48:29 >
Post #: 32
9/26/2011 22:42:04   
Arithonne

Bug: Pony disappears from selection screen if using Twinkle Lashes

Pony ID: 3545

Repeatable: Yes

Browser: Firefox 6.0.2

Flash Version: 10.3.183.10

Details:
If you have the Twinkle Lashes equipped when you select the pony from the pony selection screen it disappears and you get stuck on the pony selection screen. I logged on to the regular game and unequipped the Twinkle Lashes, and was able to select my pony and play on PTR with them unequipped.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 33
9/27/2011 0:57:06   
cfedey

Bug:
Game "half-exits" a battle after defeating a boss.

Pony ID:

Repeatable:
Yes

Windows 7 x64

Browser:
Google Chrome 14.0.835.186

Flash Version:

Details:
Probably similar to the above bug I posted, since it started happening with the same build in a similar manner. After winning (Or also maybe losing. I never lost.) against a boss, the screen becomes this and doesn't progress to the menu like it should. It seems to be happening 99% of the time I try.
1. Log in.
2. Select a pony.
3. Click "Boss."
4. Select a boss.
5. Defeat the boss.
Post #: 34
9/27/2011 12:15:35   
Sparticus

@ Rolith: I started having lockups when choosing a battle from my friends list, I get lockups after battles with a boss (they still count but I'm forced to restart after every battle) which is severely limiting my battling today. If I can't battle friends or bosses without having to restart the test realm PVP every battle I'll have to battle on the regular server today. The bugs are already posted above, I am just restating them for emphasis. Thanks.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
10/2/2011 23:35:57   
primalvoldo

Since my first post hasn't worked I'll try using the right format this time.

Bug:
My pony keeps poofing, causing me to not be able to PvP, Buy things, look at other people's and myself's character page and not even able to see what my pony looks like for long moments.

Pony ID:
Because of the poofing I'm having trouble even getting to my character page and figuring out what my ID is I'll try to get a definate answer later.

Repeatable:
Yes!

Windows XP

Browser:
Internet Explorer

Flash Version:
Adobe Flash Player 10

Details:
It started when Pony vs Pony just came out. i just dida few PvP matches but when I tried to equip something I bought my pony just started poofing

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 10/2/2011 23:38:05 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
10/3/2011 22:30:07   
aqwshadowking14

I'm pretty sure this bug works on all browsers, so how it works is you go to the battle page and before a pony finishes loading, you swing your mouse to a direction and the pony flies to the left side of the screen. :3 I find this bug quite amusing.

Edit: A second bug, everywhere once in a while, after finishing a battle, the screen freezes taking away the ponies, the pet, and the continue button.

Edit: Just wanted to add this:
Browser: Firefox 6.0.2
Flash Version: 10.3.183.10

Edit: New bug! :o The friend list doesn't work, non of the ponies load.

< Message edited by aqwshadowking14 -- 10/3/2011 22:40:27 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 37
10/4/2011 10:57:29   
Sparticus

Bug Description

1) Friends list as described above is not working on PTR, the list poofs and the ponies do not appear-only the smoke does. The battle buttons don't work and the scroll to next screen arrow doesn't either. When you use either buttons the first pony turns into "???????", the rest stay as smoke and the screen freezes, the return to main menu button still works so you don't need to log out.
2) Battles with boss freeze after either a win or a loss and then choose rematch. You can't battle or do anything when the battle is over and you are forced to restart the game. Several attempts have produced the same outcome regardless of win, loss or use of 2x multipliers.

YES

Operating System
Windows XP Professional

Web Browser
Firefox 7.0.1

Flash Player Version
Adobe Flash Player 10.3

< Message edited by Sparticus -- 10/4/2011 10:58:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
10/10/2011 10:58:59   
Wraith

Bug: I didn't earn EXP + I didn't get to choose enemy when I clicked the battle button

Reproducable: Dunno, ragequitted, I'll try again later

Browser: Aurora (the newest, it's Firefox thats better)

Newest flash player

So I just leveled up to level 3, I clicked level up, it took me to a battle, i didn't choose enemy, and I won with no exp earned.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 39
10/11/2011 10:35:54   
Sparticus

Bug Description

1) Ponies pile up after hitting the friends button or hitting the battle button. Its always the right pony jumping on top of the left pony.

Happens once in about 20 attempts on both servers.

Operating System
Windows XP Professional

Web Browser
Firefox 7.0.1

Flash Player Version
Adobe Flash Player 10.3
Pony Pileup pic
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
10/22/2011 22:13:43   
primalvoldo

I'm gonna try one more time to get rid of this bug but if it isn't fixed it will be un-playable for me

Bug:
My pony keeps poofing, causing me to not be able to PvP, Buy things, look at other people's and myself's character page and not even able to see what my pony looks like for long moments.

Pony ID:

Repeatable:
Yes!

Windows XP

Browser:
Internet Explorer

Flash Version:
Adobe Flash Player 10

Details:
It started when Pony vs Pony just came out. i just dida few PvP matches but when I tried to equip something I bought my pony just started poofing
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
10/25/2011 9:49:40   
afuzzyllama

Bug Description
Pony changes location when it is moused over before the pony loads on the select screen.

YES (I think?)

1) When moving to the select screen, mouse over the pony before it loads.

Operating System
OS X 10.7.2

Web Browser
Google Chrome

Flash Player Version

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by afuzzyllama -- 10/25/2011 9:50:14 >
Post #: 42
10/28/2011 22:48:18   
Naj

Bug Description
Too many blue orbs, takes much too long to fight now.

Pony ID

Repeatable
Yes

1) Just fight.

Operating System
Windows Vista home basic

Web Browser
N/A

Flash Player Version
N/A

Details

< Message edited by Naj -- 10/29/2011 11:30:23 >
AQ MQ AQW  Post #: 43
10/30/2011 12:09:32   
niennanir

Bug Description
Excessive blue candies, weird gameplay against stunner pets. (same as pervious poster, including additional details.)

Pony ID

Repeatable
Yes

Each game begins with a proportionally high number of blue candies that increases through the course of game play.

Operating System
Mac OS 10.6.8

Web Browser
Safari 5.0.5

Flash Player Version

Details
when I clear out blue candies they're replaced with more and more blue candies. As I prefer a stunner pet all I do is rack up useless blue candies (I got up to 368 once) I get virtually no yellow candies so all I do is stun my opponent over and over and over again. If I clear out specific blue candies so that I can line up yellows the play field resets and reloads with virtually all blue candies (see screencap below). The gameplay becomes even stranger if I play a pony with a stun pet. If my opponent gets in a single stun they'll keep stunning me over and over even while they're selecting different colors. I was locked up and unable to move for almost a solid two minutes while my opponent built up about 30 pink candies. If I plan really really carefully I can sometimes win in under ten minutes, but it's pretty hard.

(edit: Forgot to add that this is on the Live version, not the PTR)

Screenshot:
http://i452.photobucket.com/albums/qq245/niennanir/Screenshot2011-10-30at113517AM.png

< Message edited by niennanir -- 10/30/2011 15:10:38 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 44
10/30/2011 15:30:00   
cfedey

Bug Description
Confuse pets behaving differently for player and opponent.

Pony ID

Repeatable
Yes

Here's what I do to see if it's still acting weird:
1) Log in
2) Make sure you have a confuse pet
3) Select a high-cupcake-level friend to fight with a confuse pet
4) Just let them rack up blue orbs for a little while
5) Notice that you haven't been confused once despite them having 30+ blue orbs
6) Try to select some orbs, get confused instantly, even though the opponent may not be getting blue orbs
7) Keep spam-selecting orbs, and watch the opponents blue orbs "drain" as it constantly confuses you
8) Once they're out of blue orbs and you can select some orbs, get blue orbs.
9) Notice that your confuse per behaves normally, meaning that once you get 3 (or whatever the number is) blue orbs, your pet stuns instantly
10) Wonder why they're acting differently

Operating System
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Web Browser
Chrome 15.0.874.106

Flash Player Version

Details
It seems like the opponent is able to store up blue orbs for when you start attacking, while the player remains able to only use them at the moment you reach enough orbs to fire off a confuse. Although, perhaps the player's confuse fires instantly because the opponent is always lining up orbs. If that's the case then the opponent is still different in that they can store up blue orbs, which we were unable to do before. I tested this with a level 1 opponent who takes a few seconds in-between chains of orbs, and the confuse still went off immediately, even though they weren't lining up any orbs, as opposed to the opponent's confuse going off when you start lining up orbs, and not immediately.

< Message edited by cfedey -- 11/4/2011 12:09:05 >
Post #: 45
10/30/2011 19:18:27   
SKYWEE955

bug Description
Level 15 and 20 Have a "New!" sign to it without unlocking it

Pony ID

Repeatable
YES

1) Log into Pony Test Realm (http://ponyvspony.artix.com/defaultptr.asp)
2) Click Shop Icon.
3) you will find on Shop Levels 15 and 20 Says"New!" without unlocking it

Operating System
Windows XP

Web Browser
Google Chrome

Flash Player Version
Adobe Flash Player 11.0.1.152

ScreenShot

http://oi39.tinypic.com/3ylx3.jpg

< Message edited by SKYWEE955 -- 10/30/2011 19:20:37 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
11/3/2011 22:34:20   
PockyFairy

I'm having the exact same problem as cfedey.
Post #: 47
11/6/2011 21:51:13   
Whimsy

bug Description
Can't click and drag in the Battle minigame.

Pony ID
Um... I don't see one of those number things. Do you want the pony's name?

Repeatable
YES

When I try to battle, my mouse won't move any of the balls (candies?). I've played plenty of four-across games before, and the little balls have never refused to move before. They do light up and make a dinging sound, but they won't click and drag at all. Ever. Which makes this game kinda pointless.

Computer
Toshiba laptop with touchpad. I haven't tried it with a wireless mouse. (I'm not actually sure where the mouse is.)

Operating System
Windows Vista

Web Browser
Firefox 7.0.1

Flash Player Version
Adobe Flash Player 11.0.1.152

Post #: 48
11/7/2011 18:26:34   
Sparticus

Bug Description

I hit level 20, went to the shop which opened fine but when I try to purchase anything it says "error, not high enough level" and boots me out of the game. I logged in again on regular server and same thing happened there.

YES the same thing happened to me on regular and test server even after clearing my cache and restarting Firefox

1) Hit level 20
2) Enter level 20 shop
3) Attempt to spend hard earned gems only to be thwarted by a bug.
4) Game resets with pony with poor grammar telling me "I can has error" Not high enough level.
5) Reset button appears, I log back in and repeat steps. (the definition of insanity comes to mind)

Operating System
Windows XP Professional

Web Browser
Firefox 7.0.1

Flash Player Version

< Message edited by Sparticus -- 11/7/2011 18:27:26 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
11/10/2011 6:17:32   
Jenemi

I'm having almost the exact same issue as Sparticus posted right above me (which is why I'm not filling out the entire form) except the level 5 shop and I'm using Google Chrome (latest version). I also tried Firefox and the issue persisted.
Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> Portal Games >> RE: =PVP= Pony Test Realm Bug Reports
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition