Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

[CollabWorkshopThing. DF.]Clash of Steel, Clash of Desires.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> The Work Table >> [CollabWorkshopThing. DF.]Clash of Steel, Clash of Desires.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/20/2011 9:32:40   
Mechajin
Constructively Friendly!

This is a Worktable for a Collab me and nield will be doing! It will follow Two Duellists at the Aries Battlespire. One created by Me, One created by nield. To start off, I guess I should post a Bio for my character.

Name:Corusco "Corus" Argentum
Race:Human?
Hair Color: Gray
Eye Color:Gray
Weapon: Claymore of Roses
Powers: Silver Magic, High Strength, High Endurance. Minor Telekinesis
Weaknesses: Ranged Attacks, Such as Arrows and thrown Spears. Ice-Based Magic.
Appearance: A young man in a Silver Colored Kimono, The Kamon on the back is that of a Rose. He has long gray hair tied up in a ponytail, and cold grey eyes. His weapon is a Huge Claymore, It has a Stem Green handle, with spikes on it, which pierce his hands when he wields it, the blade is normally grey, but when his blood falls on it, it turns red, giving the blade the appearence of a rose. The blade creates Rose Petals when he slashes with it.
DF  Post #: 1
10/8/2011 9:15:52   
nield
Creative!

'Bout time I got round to this...

Name: Garreth Blietstresky Balthasar
Race: Human
Hair Colour: Blood red.
Eye Colour: Pink.
Weapon: Battleaxe of the Volcano.
Powers: Extreme Strength. Animal speech.
Weaknesses: Close attacks. Ice-Based Magic. He is also weak to… fair maidens, shall we say.
Appearance: Garreth is a middle aged man who’s been in plenty of fights and has the scars and wounds to prove it. The left side of his face is dominated by a scar that runs straight down through his ever-closed eye, as he cannot see out of it. Despite this dominant feature, this is the ‘pretty’ side of his face. The right side is mainly dominated by the fact that much of the flesh has been seared off. At many points bone is visible, and on this side, his eye is never closed, as he has no eyelid TO close. He takes to wearing a half-mask over this side of his face. He wears the pelts of animals he has slain and cause murmurs wherever he goes, as he only wears the pelts of rare and dangerous animals. He wields his massive battleaxe as many would a sword, in one hand. When his battleaxe smashes down on the ground, the ground in front for 10 feet splits open and fire bursts out from within. The blood of his enemies has stained his hair, and soaked into his scalp, such that his hair is left the colour of blood. The colour of his eyes is from the spell of a woman he had once underestimated, as a reminder to never underestimate a woman. He often forgets this reminder.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Workshop] >> The Work Table >> [CollabWorkshopThing. DF.]Clash of Steel, Clash of Desires.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition