Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= For those who like to write

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= For those who like to write
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/22/2011 11:19:41   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

The Official HS Story Compilation

I have finally gotten around to this.

We are trying some new things in L&L. One of which is the Official Compilations threads. These threads hold all the Official story threads created each time a game has a major event. Each major event will be given a designated story thread and discussion thread for those who want to write the chronicles of their characters living through each event.

I am also considering the listing of fanfictions written by players that are regular stories not associated with events in this Compilation thread. This will take a good amount of work on my part, but I think that this may in fact be a rather interesting adventure.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
9/22/2011 11:22:28   
Charries

This just made a lot of people very happy.
AQW  Post #: 2
9/22/2011 11:52:04   
delta blitz

@charries:indeed it has,once I find time to write. I will especially be adding a dark tone and emotion to the story if needed.x3
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
9/22/2011 14:32:23   
Clown the Jester

Eurkara Vox, I appreciate this a great deal. So many of our stories are so closly linked toghther in mood and feeling and characters that making a complied thread would be awsome.

Thanks again.

If ya need any help with this please don't hesitate to pm me.

I think this is an awsome idea.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
9/22/2011 14:57:55   
Eukara Vox

One thing I will need help with is being alerted in the future when something big is about to happen or such in HS. I am not entirely sure about what is scheduled and such. That would be something useful for when we begin the official event threads.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
9/22/2011 15:01:52   
Clown the Jester

You mean as in big releases for the game? Sure I'll let ya know when such things happen. I believe somethings happening tonight anyway.

This is an awsome idea...I'm so thrilled.

Thrilled.
AQW Epic  Post #: 6
9/22/2011 15:16:56   
BadDream Productions

Awesome this sounds like the perfect chance to Introduce my character into a story :p Im not great at writing but I can create words into stories, characters etc in my Head
But i guess plenty of people can create something in there head, I guess that evolves into a story everyone can see.

>BDP
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
9/22/2011 15:36:31   
star screamer

Well then, in HeroSmash Unhappy times we are now on part 2, and Chaos screamer and Super Clown are stuck in the chaos realm,
also we introduce a new character, Mr. Blaque, AKA the Blaque Skull
AQW  Post #: 8
9/22/2011 17:13:25   
Goldstein

Well, what a pleasant surprise.
Post #: 9
9/22/2011 17:19:58   
Sir Night

I'm a little unclear on what this means. Would it be something like this?

War in the Park
Story1
Story2
Story3
ect...

King Zong Attack
Story1
Story2
Story3
Post #: 10
9/22/2011 17:23:44   
Celestin123

Hm...it does sound a little unclear...

But from what I understand this sounds like a great idea!
I'm curious to see how this all goes.
AQ  Post #: 11
9/22/2011 17:35:16   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Vewry interesting, indeed... It makes me wish Gray had a forum account. We could work together to link all the story events together... He would know what I mean. We always meet up and discuss the purposes and backstory in the events themselves, and make theories about the events... and what shall happen later... I still distrust Yergen... The NPC, not the Dev... The Dev Yergen is awesome, but I still am very wary of the NPC, and have strong feelings of dislike about him...

Nice that you'll let us write about what happened to our chars at the time, too... I wonder if anyone will include me or any of the other people who were in the War in the Park's end cutscene/s into their story... I was there almost every day at one point, and destroyed hundreds upon thousands of robots... GAH!!! I WISH I KNEW WHO THE OTHERS WERE!!!!!!!

This shall be quite interesting indeed... I feel nearly as enthused as Clown... albeit I have mixxed feelings of dread, as well, albeit I am not scared, I obviously would like the death and destruction to stop (not me, the player, me, as in the character)...
DF  Post #: 12
9/22/2011 17:47:25   
star screamer

I trust the NPC with my life (well never mind since I am dead), for he is not neutral, not good, not evil but has some evil mind!
He is like me, not the character but me, I am negative with a positive attitude!

Any who planning on making chapter 13 soon, this one will base around Trivial and his fellow inmates....
AQW  Post #: 13
9/22/2011 19:04:35   
Eukara Vox

For anyone curious as to what this will eventually look like, this is DF's Compilation thread: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=18975323

I would love to have HS's look like this one day.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
9/22/2011 19:08:52   
Arachnid

Ohmygawd.
Yes.
O.O

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 15
9/22/2011 19:18:33   
Antithesis

Hm, cool beans.
It's a shame I shall play no role in this. I look forward to reading many awesome stories.

Cheers,

Anti
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
9/22/2011 20:43:34   
Eukara Vox

Hmmm, would you guys like one of your first story threads to be about having to find Ghouldo? If so, I can make those for you!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
9/22/2011 21:50:12   
Vector

so... this would basically put the main storyline parts in the game like you wanted to read a book?

that should be interesting to read, at least.
Post #: 18
9/22/2011 21:50:33   
delta blitz

Hmm...ghouldo eh? I have the perfect character for that situation *opens a portal to the ghost realm*.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
9/22/2011 22:24:59   
Eukara Vox

Alrighty, the very first event thread for HS!

=HS= Where's Ghouldo? Stories and Poetry 2011
=HS= Where's Ghouldo? Stories and Poetry 2011 Commentary

Sometimes, a good search and find makes for an great story. Write the story of your character trying to locate Ghouldo. Who did you run into? Who helped out? What areas were you required to fly through? What creatures tried to prevent it? Where was Ghouldo? Did you catch him, her... him?

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 9/22/2011 22:26:13 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
9/22/2011 22:48:55   
Crystal Lion

Are we going to have stories about events prior to Ghouldo?
Post #: 21
9/22/2011 23:05:29   
Eukara Vox

That is possible, but I am not very familiar with HS's timeline. We have the beginning thread, where you can post your character's backstory and this one.

Let's see how this one goes before adding for past events. If all goes well, we will slowly add. Sounds ok?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
9/22/2011 23:15:13   
Crystal Lion

Fair enough. :)
Post #: 23
9/23/2011 0:19:50   
UnityDestroyer

Finally. Is this a contest, or what?
Post #: 24
9/23/2011 3:55:35   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

No Contest, just a place to write your stories :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= For those who like to write
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition