Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(AQW) The Son of the Dead

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> (AQW) The Son of the Dead
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/25/2011 23:35:11   
*Nova*

Author's Note: This is a story that I wrote nearly three years ago. I made it as a fictional background for my in-game AQW Character. It is very short and was originally posted on my old and first Clan's Site and now I am choosing to post it here. I chose not to correct any of story below; everything is still the same as it was since the time I first finish it. (However, I did take out the in-game name of my character, into only the initials for obvious reasons). Enjoy!

Discussion thread --> http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=19966641&mpage=1&key=�

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deep under the Earth's crust, there was a world that a few visit in the afterlife. And its like the world that stands above, this world had civilization too. But down here it was sightly different. Like the world above, there are peoples that are ruling down here. The ruler of this wrecked world was the one and only Lord Hades, Lord of the Dead. Hades ruled this world with his beloving wife Queen Terror. And Hades also had one son which he hates, his son name was D. of the Dead he was a 12 yr old kid. Hades hate D. cause he always wishes to have a chance in the world above. D. of course never got the chance to live in the world above because he was borned down here in the underworld. The one and only reason Hades hasn't banished D. from his dark sanctuary is because of the disapproval of his wife.

After a year or so of life down here. Paladins has find their way into the underworld with the help of the blue mage Warlic. The army of paladins were led by the the greatest paladin of all time Artix von Krieger. So the Dead and the Light bringers were battling each other. Even known there was much more undead knights and berserkers they were simply outmatch. And that when Hades himself joined the war. He was pushing the paladins back but he even couldnt hold these paladins back forever. And then Queen Terror helped Hades fighting side by side. They forced the paladins into retreating. But unfortunely Artix made one more great call to the Light and his axe started to grow brighter than ever and with that he thrusted it forward. The great axe missed Hades but slashed Queen Terror though the crest and she instantly turned into golden and vanished forever. Hades lunged to where the golden dust vanished and shouted with all his Breath of Fury, now wanting to kill Artix more than ever for the loss of his wife. But it was too late Artix ran for the portal that warlic had lefted for him. Hades shouted at his army to stop him, but all Artix did was grinned and stepped though the portal and was gone.

A week later, Hades finally pulled himself together and he actually grinned a very evil looking smile. He knew what will make him feel better he can take this out on his son, with his wife gone he'll will ne allowed to make all the decisions.

Up the tall tall tower in the last room down the end of the hall. D. was sitting on his bed stunned of what the paladin had done. And then suddenly his door bursted open. Death expecting another paladin was surpised that his father was the one that was at the door. Hades pointed his dark staff straight at D. and yelled that he must now leave and before D. could give a answer to his father, Hades had casted a powerful dark magic on D.
After D. had vanished Hades shouted "Lets see how long you last in the World of Lore.” He taunted and then laughed hard and evilly.

D. wake up in the middle of the forest near the Town of Battleon and saw his surroundings, it was much more exciting then the underworld to D. But the things that had happened in tower came back to him. He then changed his name to D.T. for the memories of his mother and walked towards the town of Battleon searching for a purpose of LIfe...

< Message edited by *Nova* -- 1/6/2012 18:32:27 >

PvPony: 686-73DB - Lord Purple Star
DF MQ  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> (AQW) The Son of the Dead
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition