Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(HS) Seiken Hatamichi:Legend

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> (HS) Seiken Hatamichi:Legend
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
9/30/2011 23:27:31   
Watziname WAT

Hello all and welcome to my latest attempt at a story.This one will be detailed and I will stick to it.I dedicate this to my fellow friends as I always do, especially to Velmur and Ancientz, and not forgetting Celestin.Thank you all for inspiring me and helping me to move forward.Here is the story discussion thread: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=19662460

< Message edited by Watziname WAT -- 10/6/2011 5:41:42 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
10/2/2011 3:08:24   
Watziname WAT

Story One: Rivalry Of The Twins

~Prologue~

Ever since life began in the multi-verse, there have been two swords.The Sword Of Ancients, and the Flame Shibonshu Sword, one aligned to good and one aligned with evil.The Sword Of Ancients was a swift sword with a black hilt while the Flame Shibonshu sword was a large red rune inscribed sword with a large green coloured hilt made of rare stone which would turn into emeralds.These two mighty swords were found by the Hatamichi clan and the Kylin clan and since then, it has been handed down from generation to generation to one of each clan at the age of eleven.Then, the two clan members would band together to protect their clans until the next guardian was ready. Millennia has passed and the tradition has remained the same, but when Ancient Darkness, leader of the Ancient Evil Army, stole the Flame Shibonshu sword, he unlocked it's full powers and drove it to it's evil former self which the early elders of the Kylin clan had sealed away.The war has begun now, with good and evil. Apparently, ever since the Flame Shibonshu was released from it's chains, it cursed the Kylin clan to be under the command of Ancient Darkness, and the two clans have joined the war, fighting against each other, forgetting their long lost friendship.Even with the help of the sword, Ancient Darkness thought that he needed something else to destroy and crush the good faction completely, so he travelled to the stone prison in which Overcast was sealed in.He had learnt about it and he knew how to release it.He simply touched his left palm to the middle of the stone prison.A circle formed around his palm as the stone cracked, releasing the great and feared Overcast.He laughed as his black flames surrounded nearby planets.He was a giant in size.Seiken, the current guardian of the Hatamichi clan, was the first to learn of it and he instantly teleported there, his sword already withdrawn.Overcast simply grinned as Seiken tried to slash at his large body to no effect.Ancient Darkness stepped in and an intense battle began between them as Overcast starting flying over to the Milky War galaxy, where he had been defeated.The two swords glowed brightly as they clashed together between Seiken and Ancients.Seiken saw Overcast flying away and he followed him after knocking Ancientz out.He tried again to defeat him, using all his known techniques.Eventually, Overcast grew tired of his efforts and he sealed Seiken inside the stone prison HE was trapped in and he sent him off to Earth., but shrinking it to proper size to prevent it destroying the Earth, due to him himself wanting to destroy it.Ancientz recovered and joined him as they went over.Pandora, the leader of the forces of good, stepped in front of the Earth, becoming the line of defence.She sacrificed herself, sealing Overcast away again and nearly killing Ancientz, who fled away after the event.The sacrifice was so strong that it destroyed nearly all evil, leaving only the strongest survivors.Her good will passed onto the beings inhabiting the Earth.With Pandora's knowledge, they defended Earth from the surviving evil.The Flame Shibonshu sword was retrieved by the Kylin clan and they possessed it once more, continuing to use it for evil.The sword was now in possession of Seikens best friend and twin brother, Hikaru, who had grown evil as well.He joined the fight.Everyone forgot about Seiken, who would be trapped in the stone prison in an eternal slumber along with the Sword Of Ancients, waiting to be freed.

< Message edited by Watziname WAT -- 10/2/2011 4:52:03 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
10/5/2011 7:50:41   
Watziname WAT

The Demons Awakening

< Message edited by Watziname WAT -- 10/5/2011 22:47:05 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> (HS) Seiken Hatamichi:Legend
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition