Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=HS= HeroSmash Q&A

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= HeroSmash Q&A
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/2/2011 4:41:29   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

Have a question that needs answering? Ask away. For general HeroSmash questions, try the Herosmash FAQ. If your still baffled ask away, but please remember that forum members generally can't help you with account issues and Portal Help pages is the way to go.

quote:

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Q: How can I play HeroSmash?
A: You will need to create an Artix Master account via our Portal Site if you haven't already.

Q: What is an Alpha or Beta test phase?
A: Testing phases are different time periods where we are testing a game before it is released. It also helps us squash those nasty bugs that can prevent players from enjoying the game to its fullest potential and gives us a chance to add a bunch of cool stuff in the game. In Beta, we are still testing but have also released upgrades, SmashCoins and TONS of new content and items for all players to enjoy!

Q: What is Fame?
A: Fame is HeroSmash's in-game currency. It didn't make sense that a Hero or Villian earned money, they would earn FAME and become more FAMOUS!

Q: What are SmashCoins?
A: SmashCoins are the special super-uber currency that Heroes and Villians can purchase to get even more EPIC items or powers!

Q: What is the current level cap?
A: For the Beta phase, it is level 15.

Q: What do I do if I have a technical issue or lag?
A: Please visit our Technical Help Pages for more information.

Q: What is Founder status and how to I get it?
A: You can obtain Founder status by purchasing a HeroSmash membership or SmashCoins within the first month Beta is released. Here is our Design Notes post about Founder status.

Q: What is the V.I.P Membership?
A: The V.I.P Membership means you are a Very Important Player and you have a HeroSmash/AQWorlds Membership! Your character name in HeroSmash will also appear Blue/Green to let everyone know you are a V.I.P.! Please note, if you have more than one AQWorlds member account linked to your Artix Master Account, you must pick which AQWorlds account you want to have V.I.P. status. Please login to your Artix Master Account, click on My Account and to the left click on VIP Member Info to choose which AQWorlds account you want to be V.I.P.

Q: What are Alpha items and how do I get them?
A: Alpha items are special rare items that were only obtainable in our Alpha testing phase.

Q: Can I chat in HeroSmash?
A: Yes you can! There will be multiple servers, including a canned chat server and a member only server. Canned chat are pre-selected phrases (safe chat mode) for those players under 13 years old.

Q: How do I customize my character?
A: You can visit Beleen's Beauty Shop on Main Street East to customize your character. You can access the customization menu by clicking on the chairs or mirrors in the Beauty Shop.

Q: What are the classes in HeroSmash?
A: Surprise! There are NO classes in HeroSmash! This is because you do not need them. You can customize your character any way you want with Powers.

Q: What are Powers?
A: Powers are your core fighting abilities - they are similar to the class abilities in AQWorlds but you can mix and match them any way you want! Who says you can't have fiery and icy powers? Please note, you cannot equip two of the same type of powers at the same time such as Fiery Feet levels 1 and 3.

Q: How does this game fit into the AE Universe?
A: It doesn't! HeroSmash is its own universe - an "alternate reality" from LORE so to speak.

Q: Is there a way to delete my character?
A: Yes, you can delete your character, included one that is upgraded, so please make sure you definitely want to before doing so!

Q: Can I change my character's name or gender?
A: No, there is no way to change your character's name or gender currently. If you do not like your character's name or gender, please create another character.
-----Note: Deleting your character to get the name wont fix your problem. Deleting the character will be useless because you cant get the name anymore, even if you delete it the data of that character is still stored in the data base that why if you create a new one under the same name the prompt "User already exist" will appear.

Q: Can I have the same character name as my Artix Master Account Name?
A: Yes, but we STRONGLY advise against it. Your Artix Master Account will be so much secure if you choose different names for everything.

Q: How many characters can I have?
A: You can have up to 3 characters per account.

Q: Do you have a paid membership in HeroSmash?
A: Why, yes we do! We have a special membership that SHARES a membership with AQWorlds! Here is our Design Notes post about Founder status which includes information about the membership.

Q: Does my membership and SmashCoins go to all characters on my account?
A: Your membership goes to your account, meaning ALL of your characters have a membership. SmashCoins are SHARED between your 3 characters, so you can decide which characters use x amount of SmashCoins.

Q: What's the deal with the "Unlockable" Shops?
A: We have a special idea that if you spend $20 or $50, special "unlockable" shops with uber items will be available to you!

If you wanna discuss or have some urgent questions or you just wanna chill,come and join us in the IRC #HeroSmash channel ^^ we'd be grateful to have you guys there. From there you could also join the official AE games channel like #yulgarsinn and #battleon #epciduel etc. Don't know how to get on IRC? Here is a guide on how to get on IRC http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=16791187 See ya guys there ^^. />d4
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
10/2/2011 4:43:23   
UnityDestroyer

Good power combos?
Post #: 2
10/2/2011 4:50:41   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

@UnityDestroyer: A few powers I like to include in any combo are:

(Uncanny) Focus for providing energy regeneration for longer battles.
Molecular Reconstruction (or Episkea) for healing.
Warrior's Spirit for more energy regeneration and haste.
Lightning Speed for even more haste.

With Warrior's Spirit, you could even drop (Uncanny) Focus for another damage dealing skill. This set leaves 1-2 spots for direct damage dealing skills that you'll be able to spam very quickly thanks to the haste from Lightning Speed and Warrior's Spirit. I use Arctic Blast, but if you aren't an Alpha player, Death Touch, Abra Cadavra, Shadow Bomb or Shadow Blast are also very good choices.

If you have Animal Fury (now a rare), you might want to consider replacing Lightning Speed for it. It'll give you a lot less skill damage, but you'll be able to pummel away at your opponents for a huge amount of damage if you stack it with Warrior's Spirit.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
10/2/2011 4:58:34   
Watziname WAT

Since no one bothered before, I'll post my question once again.

Can someone who has:

Vampire Bight (level 20)
or
Reality Rend (level 20)
or
Pyrokenesis (level 20)

Tell me if their good in forms of their stats?

Example:
Best (total) damage/(total) heal you've gotten with it:?
Energy needed to execute:?
Cooldown rate:?

Any help will be appreciated greatly.Thank you.
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
10/2/2011 6:03:16   
Devastate

What's the best way of enjoying this game (reached the max level)(aside from the daily quest).
Post #: 5
10/2/2011 7:37:28   
Kaizoku

Devastate, unless not too repetitive, you could always try and help newbies at tough spots like
some bosses and the quest to kill mutants at tradertown.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 6
10/2/2011 8:49:40   
Lord Lee

@Watziname WAT

I've got some numbers for Vampire Bite (Level 20) & Pyrokinesis (Level 20)

Vampire Bite (Level 20)
Base Damage Range: 18-20.
Damage Over Time (DOT) Range: 63-73 x 4 times and also heals you for same amound of DOT done.
Energy Required: 49
Cooldown: 9 seconds

Pyrokinesis (Level 20)
Base Damage: 90-110.
DOT Range: 16-19 x 5 times over 12 seconds
Energy Required: 53
Cooldown: 6 seconds

Once I get Reality Rend I will add another post with the stats for that as well. Hope this information helps you decide which power is for you WAT. For me hands down Vampire Bite (Level 20) wins thus far.

< Message edited by Lord Lee -- 10/2/2011 10:22:20 >
AQ  Post #: 7
10/2/2011 10:07:35   
Holy Warrior 20

sorry for the noob question,but can anyone explain why in my h.a.l droid my ingiru storyline is stuck in 95%??
Post #: 8
10/2/2011 10:11:04   
Watziname WAT

Thank you Lord Lee.So, for Vampire Bite, the complete total heal number would be around 400-500?
And Pyrokeniss sure sounds good.
AQW Epic  Post #: 9
10/2/2011 10:34:21   
Lord Lee

The stats for Reality Rend as promised.

Reality Rend (Level 20)
Base Damage: 82-107.
DOT Range: 45-51 x 7 times and reduces enemy's resistance to Mental Powers for 15 seconds I haven't calculated how much this reduction is.
Energy Required: 89
Cooldown: 15 seconds

So in my opinion hands down Vampire Bite is the winner. Between Pyrokinesis and Reality Rend its a close call but with the faster cooldown and slightly greater damage to cooldown ratio I would go with Pyrokinesis, however if you have a Mental Power setup then this would tip it in Reality Rend's favor.

To answer your question WAT Vampire Bite would have a Complete Total Heal of 252-292 not 400-500.

< Message edited by Lord Lee -- 10/2/2011 10:49:19 >

HS NPC Astroman
Evil Entity
Dark Saviour
AQ  Post #: 10
10/2/2011 10:44:21   
Watziname WAT

Oh, ok.Thanks man.
AQW Epic  Post #: 11
10/2/2011 11:36:47   
Nightmare AQW

Movieplex

Do all of the items from these shops always go perma-rare?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
10/2/2011 12:19:05   
Cookielord12

if i buy a one month membership on AQW do i get a one month on HS?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 13
10/2/2011 12:36:09   
GriffinFire
Pirate King

Yes to both of the above.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
10/2/2011 18:14:17   
Rayman
Banned

If i buy 3k accs i get 3k smash Coins?
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
10/2/2011 18:26:36   
silver knight

While membership works like that, I don't believe that ACs, and SCs do.
DF AQW  Post #: 16
10/2/2011 18:59:12   
Van Fanel

@raymanpwner: No, only the membership of AQW and HS are linked. You don't get any SC for free if you buy ACs or the other way around

< Message edited by Jan Fanel -- 10/2/2011 19:01:20 >
Post #: 17
10/2/2011 19:44:21   
Rayman
Banned

im lvl 9 I need to know where to buy a power to heal and a power to get mana back
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
10/2/2011 22:01:44   
Postmaster General

@raymanpwner: Molecular Reconstruction and Uncanny Focus, or if you can't afford Uncanny Focus, then just get Focus. All are available in the Power Academy in /join liberty.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
10/3/2011 4:11:38   
T.600

I will be purchasing a one or 3 month membership for AQW in a few days, and this means that I will be a member in HS (I think). What stuff should I do in HS to make the most out of my membership?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
10/3/2011 4:36:23   
UnityDestroyer

@T.600

If you get member in AQW, and your AQW account is linked with your HS account, Yes you will be member. You can do the Aqua Saga, Yercom Saga, Un Death challenge, and the Future Pleasanton that just got released.
Post #: 21
10/3/2011 4:40:01   
T.600

^Could you tell me the /join commands for each of those locations? Thanks.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
10/3/2011 6:02:56   
UnityDestroyer

For Yercom /join yercom if you have 88% of it you can continue to the boss and make it to 100%. For Un Death if you finished The Death Trials and you already killed Ultimate Super Death you can challenge him in /join deathitude. For Future Pleasanton You can type /join pleasanton and go up, right, up, up, then if you have already defeated the boss you can click Antimatter Essence and click "To Future Pleasanton". And for the Aqua saga type /join ruins.

EDIT:
quote:

sorry for the noob question,but can anyone explain why in my h.a.l droid my ingiru storyline is stuck in 95%??

No one answered this so I'll take my chance. If your HAL says that you only have 95% in the Fourth Death Trial, it is most likely you still haven't finished it or it's a bug/glitch.

< Message edited by UnityDestroyer -- 10/3/2011 6:05:42 >
Post #: 23
10/3/2011 6:13:18   
T.600

@above: Thanks a lot. Your help is appreciated :).
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
10/3/2011 11:42:16   
Shadowlord9k

T: After you beat Inguru you are supposed to talk to death about Yergen, I think that the quest bugs out if you go to Deathitude first though.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> =HS= HeroSmash Q&A
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition