Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Corrupted Armor of Awe II

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Armor and Class Armor >> Corrupted Armor of Awe II
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/4/2011 3:42:22   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

Corrupted Armor of Awe II

Also see Corrupted Armor of Awe Z I, Corrupted Armor of Awe I, Corrupted Armor of Awe Z II, Corrupted Armor of Awe G I, Corrupted Armor of Awe G II, Corrupted Armor of Awe Z III

Level: 100
Power Level: 100
MP Level: 100
Price: 394,600 238,502
Sellback: 197,300 119,251
Element: Darkness

COMBAT DEFENCE
Melee: 44
Ranged: 40
Magic: 40

ELEMENTAL MODIFIER
Fire: 74%
Water: 74%
Wind: 74%
Ice: 74%
Earth: 74%
Energy: 74%
Light: 74%
Darkness: 54%

ATTACK #1
Hits: 2
Type: «As Weapon»
Element: «As Weapon»
Damage: 162% Base, Random and 307.8% Stats each
BTH: +12 plus Stats each
Rate: 90%

ATTACK #2
Hits: 1
Type: «As Weapon»
Element: «As Weapon»
Damage: 684% Base, Random and 1299.6% Stats each
BTH: +12 plus Stats each
Rate: 10%

ELEMENTAL AFFINITY (Guardian only feature)
You can visit Nimrod in the Guardian Tower to select an elemental affinity for your no-drop items out of the 8 basic elements. Depending on your choice, the armor's resistances will change;
  • If your selected element is Darkness then you get -3 to Darkness and +1 to all other elements.
  • If you have it aligned to anything else, then your aligned element becomes 69. Your Darkness resistance remains unchanged. Your other resistances get +1 to each.
DESCRIPTION
Corrupted by Awethur's power, this Armor of Awe has lost most of its resonance with Guardians and gained an affinity for Darkness. It still respects the Guardians elemental attunement to an extent.

Numbers thanks to In Media Res. Image thanks to Ty Lee. Description thanks to AVA. Write-up thanks to UltraGuy. Correction thanks to 1stClassGenesis. Additional thanks to Neoclan.
Analysis

Mid-defensive armour (90% attack power).

< Message edited by Balu -- 6/9/2012 9:37:24 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [AQ Encyclopedia] >> Armor and Class Armor >> Corrupted Armor of Awe II
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition