Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= New DN 05/10/2011

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= New DN 05/10/2011
Page 10 of 23«<89101112>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/7/2011 22:03:32   
Laces

@Gold

Those requirements are nothing. 90% TLMs have those requirements anyways regardless of what build they have. This is an utter joke. I'll still wait and see though.
AQW Epic  Post #: 226
10/7/2011 22:04:12   
drinde

-_______- Field Medic gives 56 at LV10?! How do you expect us to fight Boss NPCs and STR TtMs now? Please tell me it's a joke.

At least increase the Field Medic rate by 5-7.... Or increase by 3 per LV-up....

They have killed FM, utterly killed it....

< Message edited by drinde -- 10/7/2011 22:09:22 >
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 227
10/7/2011 22:08:10   
goldslayer1

quote:

Those requirements are nothing. 90% TLMs have those requirements anyways regardless of what build they have. This is an utter joke. I'll still wait and see though.

actually not really
ur average player will have maxx hybrid and maxx reroute (usually the newb ones, who dont know how to make a build and just random spam) with a frenzy above lvl 7
and they dont have much dex either.
however i already have thought out a couple of builds for tlms and BH after this nerf.
i may post some of these later to help others "Evolve" ;)
AQW Epic  Post #: 228
10/7/2011 22:08:19   
T.600

quote:

They have killed FM, utterly killed it....

Don't thank Wiseman :P.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 229
10/7/2011 22:09:28   
Silver Sky Magician

Well, at least Ashari told us the proposed changes before they were actually implemented so we can give prior feedback.

Either way, I don't support these new balance changes. Especially the Field Medic one (though it would benefit my build, since I didn't add to support at all :S) Nevertheless, Field Medic would lose much of its purpose. Furthermore the new skill requirements would make TLMs more uncreative than they already are.

Post #: 230
10/7/2011 22:09:53   
goldslayer1

@T
actually i just got a whole new better and more balanced rational way for fixing field medic
AQW Epic  Post #: 231
10/7/2011 22:10:25   
ngshuyi94

@ drinde

We'll have lesser noobs saying 'no heal' after this. zzz Stupid update.
Epic  Post #: 232
10/7/2011 22:27:35   
Sageofpeace

it would certainly improve the speed to find a battle
Post #: 233
10/7/2011 22:29:47   
frogbones
Banned

Wow. The proposed balance updates are more sorry than even I could have expected. Tell me, how long have we waited for TlMs to be nerfed? All that time, and THIS is the balance team's best ideas?

You told us we needed to wait for the TlM changes because all of the "coding" updates needed to happen first. Really? So you needed to recode in order to add requirements on the TlM skill tree? That now seems like a flat-out lie.

And here we are with yet another delay. I'm beginning to think there is no Balance Team, and that the ED squad just throws these "balance change" ideas out there on the forum just to see how people react and maybe even poach an idea or two.

Like I said before, in ED if you're an optimist, you're gonna be disappointed quite often. If you're a pessimist, though, you're gonna be right 90% of the time.

< Message edited by frogbones -- 10/7/2011 22:33:24 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 234
10/7/2011 22:34:24   
drinde

Erm, I'm curious.

Instead of FM not improving with SUPP, how about CRIT % not improving with SUPP?
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 235
10/7/2011 22:34:32   
Hun Kingq

Laces, show me in the highlighted part of the statement the word dumb or stupid because truly you don't know me that
well, if I think you are dumb or being stupid I will call you dumb or stupid. But since players think that can't get
above 40 energy drain with EMP I address the issue it can and it has happened and when I am called a liar
when it can be verified by players and staff, it shows what I write can be verified.

A good player can take any build and win a battle and when I put out a challenge to the Cyber Hunter and no
one acceptsthe challenge, I have to question do we have any players as Cyber Hunters good enough to try it out
and tell us the amount of energy drain was taken.

Cinderella, I am not saying it can't a very good or effective build this extends back to players theinking
15% energy return is adequate enough for the Blood Mage and that players think they can't take more then
40 points of energy with EMP. So if EMP takes away every single last drop of energy with or without
Technician wouldn't it be over powered pertaining to energy drain not damage. Now a player is trying
to make my statement state something that it did not.

goldslayer1, I don't doubt your word but others will and will call you a liar but for players with lower wins call a
player with higher wins a liar is shameful.

I have alot of 2vs2 wins and as a BLood Mage how many other Blood Mages you see with over 4000 2vs2 wins
I have seen alot things happen that should not have happen but they did but in this game anything is possible.

So are there any good enough players to try to win with a high Technician/max EMP build and let us know the
amount of energy drained I am not a Cyber Hunter but when I look at the skills I saw the perfect build.

So because no update I will not be able to see if the bug for the Blood Mage Plasma Rain been fixed.
Epic  Post #: 236
10/7/2011 22:35:52   
goldslayer1

quote:

Instead of FM not improving with SUPP, how about CRIT % not improving with SUPP?

crits shouldn't be increase at all.
and if it should increase, it should be no more than 8%

quote:

goldslayer1, I don't doubt your word but others will and will call you a liar but for players with lower wins call a
player with higher wins a liar is shameful.

yeah i dont want any disrespect towards the testing team, but they do call the balance shots or do they just test the options?
because at this points these decisions are pretty dumb

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 10/7/2011 22:37:07 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 237
10/7/2011 22:39:28   
Sageofpeace

^lol funny it don't really improve with support
Post #: 238
10/7/2011 22:39:38   
frogbones
Banned

^

Crits should be removed from the game. They serve no purpose other than ruining otherwise good battles.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 239
10/7/2011 22:40:24   
drinde

^
Exactly. Why should battles be thrown off balance by chance?
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 240
10/7/2011 22:45:55   
King FrostLich

That's weird. If field medic improves with your character's level and if you're lvl 33, you have 29 health recovered at lvl 1 skill. So what happens if a lvl 1 noob heals with lvl 1 field medic? -43 health?
Epic  Post #: 241
10/7/2011 22:46:51   
ngshuyi94

^ Self destruct button. ^_^
Epic  Post #: 242
10/7/2011 22:48:15   
King FrostLich

Aye. Now they're being cruel to level 1 noobs if that's the case.
Epic  Post #: 243
10/7/2011 22:49:06   
drinde

There seems to be a wierd sequence.

Focus -> Support -> STR -> ?
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 244
10/7/2011 22:50:33   
Sageofpeace

frogbone maybe it will help but i don't really mind having crt in a game since every game has a crt system, however i am a stat wise guy so if the support is suggest by the game maker to give you a advantage to crt over your other opponent i expect to happens the problem is that the crt system in this game sucks
Post #: 245
10/7/2011 22:53:03   
tigura

I want to go TM again O__O
DF Epic  Post #: 246
10/7/2011 22:55:31   
goldslayer1

quote:

That's weird. If field medic improves with your character's level and if you're lvl 33, you have 29 health recovered at lvl 1 skill. So what happens if a lvl 1 noob heals with lvl 1 field medic? -43 health?

if u read carefully
they said healing will improve every 2 lvls.
so 33 / 2 = 16.5
29 - 16.5 = 12.5
lvl 1 heal should be 12-13 (maybe 11)
AQW Epic  Post #: 247
10/7/2011 22:55:45   
Hun Kingq

I came up with ideas to improve the Blood Mage class so that other classes or everyone will not be nerfed but not only combines skills also creates new unlinked skills so the classes can be adjusted without messing up the other classes. The Blood Mage could have been the first class they unlinked the skills, then the tact mercs, then the Cyber Hunter and so on.

I hope they release the update as it is to show everyone that because of multiple class abusive actions everyone gets affected either in a good way or a bad way.

< Message edited by Hun Kingq -- 10/7/2011 22:57:07 >
Epic  Post #: 248
10/7/2011 22:59:05   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

Ok, the balance changes aren't really going to affect me much, except Field Medic. Max Hybrid will require 42 Dex, I have 48. 8 Reroute will require 38 Tech, I have 36 so I'll lose 1 point from reroute. Heal will be my death though since right now I have 50 heal, and after the release I will have around 35 with one more point invested from reroute. I don't like it, but I can't do anything about it. I guess that'll be my breaking point for Juggernaut battles now since there's a low chance I can compensate 15 health with one turn.

< Message edited by WhiteTiger -- 10/8/2011 19:50:56 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 249
10/7/2011 22:59:09   
frogbones
Banned

The problem, like most issues in this game, comes from misguided and shortsighted ideas. The sole reason crits were introduced was to "give lower level players a chance against higher level players."

I know many of you won't be able to extrapolate the meaning and consequences of this kind of this "rationale," and I don't want to waste my time explaining it. Suffice it to say, it's illogical and further throws off the balance of a game that simply must revolve around balance.

If you get it, you get it.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 250
Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 [10] 11 12   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= New DN 05/10/2011
Page 10 of 23«<89101112>»
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition