Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= New DN 05/10/2011

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= New DN 05/10/2011
Page 4 of 23«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/6/2011 9:43:39   
supermasivo

^ thats what i said in my other post, why they make those tlpd weapons with extreme support stats if they are gonna nerf support build 2 weeks later? big big "PFFFFFFFFFFFF"
Epic  Post #: 76
10/6/2011 9:48:55   
TurkishIncubus

^ its a strategy , When Healloop TM was best they released Rixty Ripper + Bunny Zooka + Overlord Blaster than nerfed it , When Str BH was best they released Frostbite and Frostbolt than nerfed , When supp tlm is best they released supp weps :P

if you want dont belive me but the weps are the things that make the builds oped if there were no Frostbite and frostbolt str Bh cant be oped :) but its the best selling strategy

Epic  Post #: 77
10/6/2011 9:50:38   
goldslayer1

well i saw a couple of people using 159 support the other day with the new weapons
did it matter much in the fight?
nope cause all those points he put on support came out of his defense
he may have had a huge heal doing 68 field medic at lvl 1
however it didn't really matter much because his dex was around 45
and his tech was no bigger than 49
i would rather have him heal 68+ at lvl 1 than do 68+ at lvl 4-5 but tanks most of my hits because those points he took from support went to tanking.
AQW Epic  Post #: 78
10/6/2011 10:56:06   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

Psssst- new bits added to the OP just now.
Post #: 79
10/6/2011 11:07:00   
Hun Kingq

That is the thing right there, the tact mercs will not invest extra points in field medic
because they have the debuff skill as smoke and with reroute at max they would be able to keep using
their energy based skills and with Aux getting 40+ damage and then Artillery strike getting 40+ damage
more when you are smoked so if the points for the support is not spread out even further they still will be
over powered with less heal. Tact mercs with smoke has caused the strength abusers to be just as overpowered
because as we all know smoke lowers dex basically not blocking at all.

Then on top of tact mercs getting smoke they got poisin as well which has no cure except heal over and over again.

Having dealing with Bloodlust at all levels and before that I always thought that the hunter class was getting
ripped off with such low health return and now I know they are gettig ripped off to invest 10 points just to get
23% back when the damage is twice as much it is totally unfair when reroute at max gives you 30%.

Then Reflex boost when you think it will do its job then it does not and on top of that 15% energy return at any
level and it cost more energy to use, that is another rip off.

When the tact mercs got reroute then assimilation should have been adapted to that.

The Blood Mage was given a semi decent health return skill but given a debuff skill that does not increase the
damage but only affects the players strength at I could say at level 4 or higher I used it on George Lowe, Big Tuna,
Nightwraith, the new bosses at max and they either get the same damage or their damage on me increased.

Having all these linked skills between class is causing a seesaw effect you adjust it for one class they either
it improves or worsen another class and to get rid of the never ending seesaw effect there has to be
new unlinked skills so that when adjustments are made it could be for that class only.

Why in the world was max Deadly Aim 42 Support requirement why couldn't have been 40 so we could put that 2 points
towards health or energy or another stat?

Take a look at some of my suggestions like HELO

HELO (Health Energy Life Overseer)
If blocked by opponent no health return
If you block opponent no energy return
Energy Required: 0 (passive)
Conversion:
Level 1: 12%
Level 2: 15%
Level 3: 18%
Level 4: 21%
Level 5: 23%
Level 6: 25%
Level 7: 27%
Level 8: 28%
Level 9: 29%
Level 10: 30%

Weapon Required: None
Stat Required: None
Level Required: 5
Improves With: None
Warm Up: None
Cool Down: 0

Return Assimilation back to the Blood Mage but with HELO selected you don't regain energy but it needs to cool down of 2 and take away as much energy as emp since it can still be blocked but when HELO is not selected then with Assimilation you get back either
multiple time the amount of energy or a percentage say 70% or lower.

Make a new shield that is a combo of technician and reflex boost (without energy return) that increases
both tech and dex in one turn.

Another new skill to replace the linked skills can be the
three strikes of Berzerker combined with the Bludgeon as the final strike
it can be called Taz, the punisher, or the quad strike. With these skills
for the Blood Mage it will break one link from the three classes.

Last, if Titan wants the Blood Mage to have a debuff skill then give the Blood mage one that will actually make a difference and which is not linked to the merc class
like debuffing all stats and the one with the most points gets the largest debuff.

WE will see after this update the changes will make a true difference or caused more of a lack of balance then there is now.
I will be testing max technician with max Plasma Rain to see if that bug was fixed and if it was fixed then I hope I would see
the true damage it will inflict in 2vs2.

Will the faction size increase?

Will the level cap increase so I will stop seeing 34 -1?

< Message edited by Hun Kingq -- 10/6/2011 11:52:42 >
Epic  Post #: 80
10/6/2011 11:16:00   
Xx. Christian .xX

are there any pictrues? of the update
Post #: 81
10/6/2011 12:32:54   
BlueKatz

Umm nerfing FM is a good thing, but it bother me that Mage might get weaker, especially with RR requirement. I'm 99% sure that Support will be nerf soon, maybe after the lv cap raise, which make Mage even weaker. On the other hand not nerfing FM and Support is ridiculous. "sigh"

Also TLM should not complain, they already have a lot of "free kills". Sure worth it.

I wonder what kind of changes will TLM get, the combination of Maul and Smoke, Smoke and Hybrid, Smoke and Multi, RR and Hybrid, RR and Smoke, Smoke and Frenzy, Maul and Frenzy are all good. While changing the skill tree is not good since the combination number of Skills combo is a lot, a lv 4 Smoke as well as other low SP skill still beat everything, but nerfing the skills itself will nerf every other classes and Frenzy - the only TLM skill - is not necessary as other skills for other classes
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 82
10/6/2011 12:48:24   
supermasivo

Only Support tlm will get nerfed, and strenght tlm? will be the same couse a trenght tlm almost never heals ¬¬ so only nerfed here is supporter one... i would like strenght get e nerf too and bh strenght get nerfed too.
Epic  Post #: 83
10/6/2011 13:02:15   
Darkeroid

^I can beat Str TLMs with my support build.
Epic  Post #: 84
10/6/2011 13:18:54   
Matgon

quote:

Only Support tlm will get nerfed, and strenght tlm? will be the same couse a trenght tlm almost never heals ¬¬ so only nerfed here is supporter one... i would like strenght get e nerf too and bh strenght get nerfed too.

TLM is getting a nerf

Field medic is getting a nerf

The field medic part will affect all classes and TLM's are getting another nerf (probably hybrid armor will be taken away or something like that).
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 85
10/6/2011 13:46:32   
Dendavex

If Hybrid got remove I'd rather concentrate more on my exams than this then :D
Epic  Post #: 86
10/6/2011 14:39:43   
Matgon

@above: It was just an example, but I am sure it will be a pretty significant nerf because there would be no point doing it otherwise.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 87
10/6/2011 14:40:57   
Dendavex

Your totally right
Epic  Post #: 88
10/6/2011 14:50:55   
Wootz

Oh my God, Hun,
please shut up with your nonsense!
AQW Epic  Post #: 89
10/6/2011 14:57:02   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

Time to make a creative tlm build once we get a nerf. finally!

Being a tlm stinks, i feel like there is only a few ways to go, we really only have about 4 build options, hopefully that will change.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 90
10/6/2011 15:01:48   
One Winged Angel1357

Crestivity great but it will last for two weeks then someone finds a build that works and everyone switchs to it it is near impossible to predict but very possible to count on

As for the Heal change it was exactly what you said it would be in the balance topic WM so i am not suprised about how you described it and being as i have 3-5 points in heal in any given build with minimal support it should not affect me much but alot of mages will complain that their support builds are no longer as powerful

Pardon the typos i broke my middle finger and it is very hard to type from the letters RGB over
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 91
10/6/2011 15:03:52   
Hun Kingq

1234speedy, I will not stop and what I suggest it is not nonsense and if you can't see what I am trying to get done you surely have tunnel vision and lack of basic understanding as well as showing disrespect. This is about updates and future updates and if you can't post something about either then don't post nothing at all.
Epic  Post #: 92
10/6/2011 15:37:38   
Wootz

I belive you did read the responses in the past about that. And if you had any sense at all you'd recognize what you did wrong. I rest my case.
AQW Epic  Post #: 93
10/6/2011 16:06:56   
PD

^^ As I would like to say, numbers or it's not true.

Not defending Hun King, nor refuting him. Balance is about the math and the numbers, not about having a good understanding of battle tactics or speaking sensibly.
Post #: 94
10/6/2011 16:18:03   
Wootz

True. But, his suggestion is ridiculous. Instead of changing it a bit and making it normal he stands by it and gets refused and he always got an reason why it is OP'd.
AQW Epic  Post #: 95
10/6/2011 16:52:19   
goldslayer1

quote:

all tlm build are getting a nerf.
hybrid will have requirements, and reroute too.
along with frenzy and maul

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 10/6/2011 17:09:18 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 96
10/6/2011 17:01:22   
edwardvulture

If they just added requirements than it would make them seem stupid, any stat would help a tlm in any ways, so it would seem that it is most logical if 2 of the following got changed: (hybrid or reroute) and (smoke or technician)
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 97
10/6/2011 17:09:00   
goldslayer1

its just gonna drive TLMs into tanking 5 focus builds if they add these reqs
AQW Epic  Post #: 98
10/6/2011 17:15:56   
edwardvulture

^They arn't adding reqs their going to move whole skills around because hybrid armor and reroute itself is already too overpowered.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 99
10/6/2011 17:20:45   
Wraith

^Correct.

I believe it was "TLM's excellent linking between skills made them OP." or something idk.

^Said by a tester.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= New DN 05/10/2011
Page 4 of 23«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition