Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

A Plea for Help

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> A Plea for Help
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/5/2011 19:00:53   
golden1231

A Plea for Help

Objective: The war is taking a turn for the worst! Without the help of allies, Soluna forces don't stand a chance!
Requirements: Star Captain
Release Date: -

Enemies:
  • Random Pirate chassis

NPCs:
  • Odessa
  • Robina
  • Captain Rhubarb
  • Starstorm

Dialogue:
    Odessa: I need you to deliver a letter to Arthuria/Zargon!
    Odessa: Unfortunately, you are going to have to fly through enemy lines to get there!
    Odessa: To make matters worse, the Shadowscyth have armed their light fighters with torpedoes!
    Odessa: This will be incredibly difficult! You will encounter heavy resistance.
    Odessa: If you can make it through the Shadowscythe lines, engage warp and get out of this system immediately!
    Odessa: Do not look back! It is of the utmost importance that you deliver the message!
    Odessa: We WILL lose this war without allies!
    Odessa: Good Luck, <Character name>! I am depending on you!

Upon completing minigame
    Odessa: Excellent! You managed to break through enemy lines! Now set course for Arthuria/Zargon!

If a hostile ship is encountered
    Rhubarb: Arrrr! I am Captain Rhubarb...and yer rights to that cargo are henceforth relinquished!
    Rhubarb: Prepare to be boarded!
    Battle Pirate
    Rhubarb: Arrrr! You were lucky this time, matey! You run a fine ship! Here's hoping we don't meet again!

Upon reaching Arthuria
    Robina: Welcome to Arthurian space, <Character name>. How may I be of assistance>
    Robina: A letter from Queenadent Odessa? Oh..this is terrible news.
    Robina: Planet Westion is losing the war against the Shadowscythe?
    Robina: I wish we could help you, but Arthuria is still recovering from a long and terrible war.
    Robina: Our millitary forces have been greatly weakened. Our resources are stretched thin from rebuilding Planet Lagos
    Robina: It brings me great sadness to say this, but we cannot spare a single unit to aid you.
    Robina: Please give my deepest apologies to Queenadent Odessa.

Upon reaching Zargon
    Starstorm: A message from Queenadent Odessa?
    Starstorm: Westion is about to fall? She is requesting our aid.
    Starstorm: Unfortunately, our Planet is still recovering from the terror of Universo!
    Starstorm: All of our citizen's powers have been drained. I am the only protector this planet has left.
    Starstorm: I am afraid that if I leave Zargon, Boltavolt could return and we would be defenseless!
    Starstorm: I am sorry I cannot be of greater assistance...Shadowscythe at our doorstep....

Odessa: This is very disheartening, <Character name>. We cannot win this war without assistance. Please return to Westion space.
    Odessa: We need you here!

Rewards:
  • Valor Badge
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> A Plea for Help
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition