Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: No Update Today

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: No Update Today
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/10/2011 21:13:38   
One Winged Angel1357

One more day of working on my big school project before i have to scope out the update am i upset not really does it bother me that i actually have to work on school work tomorrow yes. Will i live to see thursday even though it is only monday now most likely

Does life change because Epicduel is still working bugs out of the update not at all
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 51
10/10/2011 21:14:03   
ArtixRadinGod

I swear to the lives of many children they release the new items when I'm at school... All hell will be to pay. >.< I'll try my best to catch it by waking up early in the morning then at lunch checking, but something tells me somewhere around third period they will release it.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
10/10/2011 21:14:16   
ngshuyi94

lol, they ought to know how serious things are becoming.
Epic  Post #: 53
10/10/2011 21:14:49   
Stabilis

HAHAHAHAHHAHA SIZE 3 FONT IS THE LIMIT TO WHICH I CAN GO CAP LOCKS RAGE.

I may suggest when someone gets to talk to Titan or Nightwraith about having even more programmer recruits.
AQ Epic  Post #: 54
10/10/2011 21:15:26   
The Death Trap

Np.
As long as we get a update im happy :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 55
10/10/2011 21:15:29   
PD

@FRogbones: I'm not defending anything. I just wanted proof. That does not mean I'm defending or attacking a scenario.

Honestly I don't even care about delays. I do not expect them either. While I do lie more sympathetically towards giving them more time, That does not mean I do like late releases. I like my stuff on time, but it's not a big deal either.

< Message edited by PD -- 10/10/2011 21:17:48 >
Post #: 56
10/10/2011 21:15:33   
One Winged Angel1357

@Reyes i hope you know all money goes to the same place if it is spent on Warpforce or Epicduel, DragonFable or AQW it all ends up in teh same place to be divided up to the paychecks of the staff and the cost of server maintenance and everything in-between
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 57
10/10/2011 21:16:21   
Midnightsoul

D':
Epicduel, what's going on? Really, I've had a great start with this game but...*sigh*...why?! T_T
You know, the ED team should get like a one week break without designing anything for just a week, get well rested, and let's hope they can have better performance. I just hope that their team becomes just as big as WoW's.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 58
10/10/2011 21:17:08   
ngshuyi94

@ jocky

At the very most 6 months later u will become 1 of us. Being too nice a person isnt gonna help u in life.
Epic  Post #: 59
10/10/2011 21:18:11   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

I apologize for the delay on what was supposed to be today's release, but the plan is to get it out as soon as possible tomorrow. However, this thread is quickly just becoming a place to rant, I'm locking this up.

You can use the Design Notes Thread to discuss the delay, but keep it clean and civil, kay? :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: No Update Today
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition