Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: very pleased no updates

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: very pleased no updates
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/11/2011 15:14:21   
PivotalDisorder

Apologist ?

lol is that something you just learnt and are now using to make you appear smarter? because it definitely isn't an insult.
Defending them with actual facts makes me an apologist, but condemning them with no facts makes you what exactly ?

I am one of the biggest critics of balance in this game, and got pretty mad many times over support mercs and then support tactical mercs.
but then all of that is countered by "just cause you cannot beat them doesn't mean they are op"....the fact I do beat them seems to mean nothing.
stuff like that doesn't encourage anything, but hey, theirs always the argument "if you can't beat them join them" that is very positive right.

so If I contribute anything I get shot down but if I don't I am a passionless player. cannot make anyone happy it seems.

< Message edited by psibertus -- 10/11/2011 15:15:26 >
Post #: 26
10/11/2011 15:41:19   
frogbones
Banned

I deal in facts, too.

As in, since gamma, the majority of releases have been delayed. Or like, people who make excuses for the developers' excuses are called apologists.

So you're right: Calling you an apologist wasn't an insult.

It was a fact.

< Message edited by frogbones -- 10/11/2011 15:42:14 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 27
10/11/2011 15:51:45   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

I don't see this as anything but a flame war.

Locked.
Post #: 28
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: very pleased no updates
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition