Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Gold Bullets and Old Fortune City Key

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Gold Bullets and Old Fortune City Key
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/12/2011 22:51:10   
DeathGuard

When are they updating with missions to get rid of them? It has been months . Discuss if they should be priorities to this coming update!

< Message edited by cyberbakio ryugan -- 10/12/2011 23:04:15 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
10/12/2011 22:52:58   
Wraith

• It's Gold Bullets notGolden
  • Cindy mentioned there would be new missions
  • Don't boss the devs around with priorities first one is the retrain revamp

But yes I agree with you
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
10/12/2011 23:44:15   
Midnightsoul

i agree with lord
cyber, u really need to know what kind of pressure the ED team is under. do u remember being in some kind of college? if not, dont complain because they got twice the homework compared to others so quit whining dude. no whinese alright?! or u can suck on a pacifier all night....rock and roll all night....everday...etc.
(pure randomness. o_o)
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 3
10/13/2011 0:15:03   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

I can understand the concern with limited inventory space. By being patient, eventually, all will be resolved. :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 4
10/13/2011 7:52:08   
sylar67

@lord i belive cindy mentioned they were doing missions for those 2 months ago xD
Post #: 5
10/13/2011 10:53:53   
PivotalDisorder

the keycard requires a lot of artwork don't forget, for the underground base in Old Fortune City and maybe the refinery in the mine tower.

< Message edited by psibertus -- 10/13/2011 10:56:50 >

Post #: 6
10/13/2011 16:58:44   
DeathGuard

@Blood: I'm not whining, if I was, I would put cap locks, start insulting them and so and I'm in college, I know how is it and they aren't in college but university Also can you shut up, you were the only one who said I was whining but the truth is you are.

@Lord: Yes, and thank you.
@Jzaanu: I know, but it has pass some time you know
@pisbertus: I have a similar thought like that.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
10/13/2011 17:03:20   
PumKing

the old fortune city card should have done what it was supposed to do, give old fortune city to the upper players, move the shadow guard out from the bar, put him back, and then the only way to get down there is to talk to him, no more lvl 1 scammers, no more lame lower lvl imbeciles who brag about understanding a game they do not get
Epic  Post #: 8
10/14/2011 12:35:55   
PivotalDisorder

Old Fortune City is still locked Pumking. the keycard WILL serve its purpose when the artwork is ready etc.
The Keycard was never for the door behind the shadowguard, but for the gate inside the sewer area.
Post #: 9
10/14/2011 21:14:14   
ur going to fail

/facepalm ... Much ... Bigger ... Problems ...
Epic  Post #: 10
10/14/2011 21:16:34   
nico0las

I desperately wish to rid myself of all the non-sellable items... It's so frustrating losing 2-3 bag slots on useless items.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Gold Bullets and Old Fortune City Key
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition