Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= DN 13/10/2011

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= DN 13/10/2011
Page 15 of 17«<1314151617>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/17/2011 22:57:02   
Hun Kingq

First, I took time tonight and posted a build for tech mages and Blood mages to beat Armored Hazard I did it in the first try.

Second, if you are a true programmer then you would have more respect and patients for the artists and programmers of ED because for one it is quicker to draw on paper then it is on the computer. Then you have the programming itself and the little details and you miss one thing you will spend hours trying to find it especially if one affects another line of code.

Cinderella, you and the staff are doing a great job with this game, others demand proof but for me I see proof that things are getting done with each update.
Epic  Post #: 351
10/17/2011 23:02:40   
tigura

quote:

Which you evidently do not possess. I mean, seriously, 15k wins? You must have a lot of time on your hands.

If you really want to get technical, I have been playing this game for more 2 years. That works to 730 days.

15000 divided by 730 = 20.547...

That means I do about 21 fights a day, for 2 years. 21 fights a day? 20 mins a day...

Thats HARDLY lack of self control.

And I didnt go on for every day in a row for two years, so maybe 30 fights over those days I did go on?
DF Epic  Post #: 352
10/17/2011 23:12:34   
Rayman
Banned

Lol , tigura dont play alot hes a beta tester he have time playing (alot 2 years)and he has 15k wins i got 6 more months playing than him n i got 27kwins and i do like 15-40 kills a day thats nothing. Also i saw a gamma player with 55kwins
AQW Epic  Post #: 353
10/17/2011 23:14:43   
Darkoake445

@hyped, This game was the most balanced in Beta so your argument does not make sense.

< Message edited by Darkoake445 -- 10/17/2011 23:15:03 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 354
10/17/2011 23:25:32   
Retrosaur

*coughs* Shadow Arts *coughs* STR BH Builds *coughs*
AQW Epic  Post #: 355
10/17/2011 23:38:17   
Jekyll

@hyped: Your cough is getting kinda bad :) You need some medicine!

At first the prolonged postponement of the weekly updates made me really upset. But after some time, I dont feel anything anymore. You should never get your hopes too high in this game. Take any update as a bonus. Thats the best we can do.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 356
10/17/2011 23:41:22   
Unleashed Gorilla

We all got our hopes up only because they clearly said the update was today
Post #: 357
10/17/2011 23:56:02   
upgradefire

cant u guys just get along and let them to do there work. seriously learn how to play the waiting game and play ed or something else
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 358
10/17/2011 23:59:24   
Hotairballoons

The problem isn't the actual waiting, it's the waiting period. When I'm waiting for an update, I can't concentrate as well on other aspects of life, and it's starting to affect my grades. If this release isn't top notch, I'm quitting Epicduel. I'm a ED veteran with years under my belt, and it's been sad to see this game's decline. This is the turning point. Will ED be saved or crushed by being understaffed and under-cared for by AE? I just can't spend my time waiting, it's not worth my time.
-3rd try....
MQ  Post #: 359
10/18/2011 0:09:22   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@hotair Leave now then. I know that regardless of what happens with the release you or someone else of this forum will find something wrong with it or whine about it taking too much time for too little features. The lack of staff is not because AE doesn't care about this game. Do you know how often people get jobs these days? Not very often even if fully qualified. Do the staff care if one person leaves? Yes because they want everyone to be happy with the game but sometimes they can't please all the people. Do they need you? No. If you think the opinion of the forums reflect the opinion of 100% of the players then I laugh at your thinking. We have perhaps 25 active posters in this section of AEF. There are easily 800+ on the average day in ED playing the game. I would wager 40-50% of those players don't have any knowledge of release dates from forums or Twitter. That means the majority of players are unaware the release is delayed or are aware but don't care enough to whine on the forums that it is delayed. If you think that, at worst case scenario, all the forum members leaving will make a difference then think again.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 360
10/18/2011 0:19:47   
Midnightsoul

@final hour
thats why ur name is final hour. hahahaha XD

@on topic
ppl, we all know we want the release, complainers, we should stop. we're all human guys, stop trying to act all modest defenders and complainers, stop trying to make a big deal about it...sheesh, no wonder why i can barely make any posts all the time...so hard to make my opinions be accepted...*puts on some serious armory* now...im ready to get hit by two sides... XD
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 361
10/18/2011 0:23:01   
Laces

Since its past midnight, the update will be tomorrow right?
AQW Epic  Post #: 362
10/18/2011 0:27:34   
the final hour
Banned

@ the nd mallet guy , have you been here awhile ? you should look at the amount of people with up to date varium gear , the ammount of people buying varium at all , our opinion may mean nothing but the ammount of that "800" people buying varium has considerably dropped all you have to do is look in the fights lately so id say the complainers are right . less people are spending money on the game except a select few who buy when every new item comes out which is about 2% of EDs tiny player base and its falling . If you see a future in that then ok ...
Post #: 363
10/18/2011 0:34:14   
plasma devastator

ermmm... is the update live?

F4F? What The Heck Does That Mean? If You Fame And Grow a Mane,
Quit The Game. Fame Is Lame. So Is This Game. Fame Is Lame If You Fame
You Got No Game.
Epic  Post #: 364
10/18/2011 0:37:47   
tigura

@the final hour

Are for real? First of all, ND has been here for A LOT longer than you AND me. Second, how do YOU know FOR SURE that people are buying less? Are you in charge of all transactions that ED undergoes. It may "look" like people are buying less, but in reality, you have no clue.

YOu say complainers are right and ED will die in a year?

It's the spoiled child thing again. You want the devs to do things you're way, you want the power, you want to not lose.
Since you want all this, you are threatening the devs, putting them down, in order to make them do what you want because you think thats how everything will be fixed. Haha, I'm afraid that all you're doing is making the players of ED look like whiny, spoiled, and greedy, people. The negativity on these forums, are caused by people who think they can convince the devs to do what they want.

Reality is, if your losing, chances are your build just doesnt work. I know people of all classes who are successful.

The fact that another programmer was hired suggests that ED is rising in popularity, despite what you complainers seem to think.
DF Epic  Post #: 365
10/18/2011 0:38:25   
the final hour
Banned

Nah its delayed again , i know right that rare ED delaying a release , never happens .... *ends sarcasm*
Post #: 366
10/18/2011 0:46:03   
the final hour
Banned

@tigura, no when ive spent money on something i expect to get a good service like most adults not a horrific thing , moneys important you may be happy to chuck it at a wall and get nothing but let downs in return i as a adult am not . as ive said before once is fine we all make mistakes but this has been going on since beta . its disgraceful conduct only a child would dismiss it and let it go . but your entitled to your opinion i shall stick to mine . they wont get their acts together whilst kids are saying its ok to allow the lack of balance to continue its ok to over charge , its ok to constantly delay updates . its okay to do all that whilst they rake in any one whos how do i word this "smart" enough to spend money on this game now or has spent money on this game in the past . if you think their conduct has been acceptable . well i bet you get ripped off alot . do you walk in to stores often for a oven the salesman smiles at you , ytou walk out with halve the store . (you might understand that you might not if you dont you will in a few years)
Post #: 367
10/18/2011 1:11:42   
tigura

@the final hour

The post above has NOTHING to do with what I was saying...

Except for the part about balance. Like I said, I believe that some major changes need to be made to your build...

And the salesman example is just the salesman being good at his job (or you are extremely guillable and stupid... no offense if this has happened to you IRL...)

I do not feel ripped off at all... Im happy with the work the devs do.

If the release is not on time, what can I do? Do you REALLY think that your complaining has helped at all? Do you think the devs are going to be motivated to work harder and faster just because you basically told them that they don't do anything, and they are ripping people off? How does complaining do ANYTHING to benefit the game? Sounds to me like you (and several others) WANT ED to not succeed... If you hate the game and those who make it so much, why do you even play? Why do you care?
DF Epic  Post #: 368
10/18/2011 1:42:21   
Midnightsoul

(as i defend tigura)
@ the final hour
the devs are going to probably release the update at THE FINAL HOUR. u know what, if u dont get off of here, then i hope the next time u get into a risk, u will for THE FINAL HOUR. how about when u talk about yet u say u play and spend on other games, then u should pkay epicduel for like...THE FINAL HOUR. SO SHUT UP, THE FINAL HOUR. if u have any idea to make ed better, then join. really, i got plenty to make if i had time, changed my talents to computer disgining, and being able to accomplish all that before...(insert offender's name here)
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 369
10/18/2011 2:42:54   
supermasivo

very sad couse updates are allways very "informal" ... i really hope the update would be today but today early, not midnight.
Epic  Post #: 370
10/18/2011 5:17:42   
PivotalDisorder

quote:

no when ive spent money on something i expect to get a good service like most adults not a horrific thing , moneys important you may be happy to chuck it at a wall and get nothing but let downs in return i as a adult am not
@The final hour: if you bought varium and got some items, then you got EXACTLY what you paid for.

you keep saying you are an adult while throwing petulant tantrums because you believe your money bought you something which it clearly did not.
Post #: 371
10/18/2011 5:41:22   
Calogero

Don't know if trolling or failing...
but Man my predictions have been on a role these days

A little hint for the ED Devs.
Don't even give us a ' We hope to be ready ( insert date ) "
Give us nothing for a release date except what the update could be.

That way I don't have to predict these delays all the time....
Being right all the time is getting kinda old

@ Below
I've predicted this last week...
Also try to leave the sarcasm behind please ;)

< Message edited by andy123 -- 10/18/2011 5:54:22 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 372
10/18/2011 5:50:45   
PivotalDisorder

@andy123: anyone can say update would be delayed, in fact half the forum was pretty confident it would be delayed....on a roll?.......yeah right mate.
Post #: 373
10/18/2011 6:08:43   
RageSoul

I hope there are any physical primaries on one of those new missions ; i really need one of those ....
AQW Epic  Post #: 374
10/18/2011 6:26:36   
ed_rox

dudes CHILL 0.o
the ED team is so small compared to AQW, give them time to debug.
Post #: 375
Page:   <<   < prev  13 14 [15] 16 17   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= DN 13/10/2011
Page 15 of 17«<1314151617>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition