Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= DN 13/10/2011

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= DN 13/10/2011
Page 17 of 17«<1314151617
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/18/2011 14:40:48   
supermasivo

OMG dude still not updated? ive been all day out and here is: 20:40 ! omg! xD
Epic  Post #: 401
10/18/2011 14:56:34   
Stabilis

@Ansho,

Try to contact Titan, if he can't help you he will probably move the issue down to some available staff member.
AQ Epic  Post #: 402
10/18/2011 15:11:08   
One Winged Angel1357

@sylar67 when the DN's came out there was no helm preview in them they were added in after the fact just saying

And really guys instead of sitting around whining(because you cannot argue anyway around it you are whining) just sit back and enjoy the game for the content that is out right now the update will be here when it gets here not before hand, because then it is full of bugs, and not after the fact, because the Team releases the update as soon as it is ready it is even stated that way in the FAQ's that there is no release day for this game it is released once it is ready.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 403
10/18/2011 15:15:45   
Unleashed Gorilla

^ explain why the devs keep saying "tomorrow" :)
Post #: 404
10/18/2011 15:19:02   
Stabilis

^ I can 'clue' you on it:

a) Busy
b) Procrastinating
c) Error checking/recovery
d) Private server testing
e) "Titan spilled coffee on his computer so updates are next year kkthxbai"

AQ Epic  Post #: 405
10/18/2011 15:20:44   
One Winged Angel1357

It isn't ready yet also it is planned for tomorrow not it will be tomorrow

As the FAQ sates
quote:

23. "When will _____ happen?" "When is _____ coming out?" "What is going to happen next !?" "Is _____ going to be released?" "Will _____ go rare?"
We as players and fans of EpicDuel have no idea when future events will occur or the like aside from the announcements made on the EpicDuel forums / homepage.
Usually, EpicDuel releases are on Friday, but there is no definite release schedule; new content is released when it is ready, and at the discretion of the EpicDuel Staff.

Really this means, Once the Devs say the release is good and ready they will release it and if they feel a completed release is not up to par they can withhold it and improve on it then release it.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 406
10/18/2011 15:29:20   
PivotalDisorder

if you are bored of Epicduel now, you aren't suddenly gonna have tons of stuff to do after just 1 update and will probably be bored after 10 minutes anyway.
maybe its time to take a step back and go play something else that doesn't bore you if an update with tons of content isn't released every week.
Post #: 407
10/18/2011 16:18:34   
Jatar The Legend

You know, it'd be pretty cool if EpicDuel actually released stuff too. Just saying.
DF  Post #: 408
10/18/2011 17:05:11   
PivotalDisorder

erm why don't you go check the Design Notes archive and then come back and tell me, with a straight face, that they don't release updates.

here is a link

http://epicduel.artix.com/gamedesignnotes/archive/
Post #: 409
10/18/2011 22:03:37   
rej

Looks great, but it's taking a bit longer than i had hoped for this to actualy appear....

It is difficult to enjoy your cake when your pants are on fire.
~Dragon of Time
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 410
10/18/2011 22:16:45   
PivotalDisorder

I am a terrible critic, but I always try to remind myself, criticising someone for not doing something that you cannot do yourself is a bit hypocritical.
Post #: 411
Page:   <<   < prev  13 14 15 16 [17]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= DN 13/10/2011
Page 17 of 17«<1314151617
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition