Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Your Favourite Battlesuit/Gauntlet/Weapon/Pet/Stat Build

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> Your Favourite Battlesuit/Gauntlet/Weapon/Pet/Stat Build
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
10/17/2011 11:30:43   
J666

Post all your favourite items and other stuff here
Post #: 1
10/17/2011 11:32:48   
Cookielord12

darkseeker is the best looking battlesuit ever
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
10/17/2011 18:16:31   
ArchMagus Orodalf

I love the Star Knight and Star Ninja series for being pure awesome.

Also, my favorite weapon is most definitely Dodger's Gun, because it matches my Retro Battlesuit for when I want to look like Bork Dodgers!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
10/18/2011 20:56:05   
moneybags
More than a Game

My favourite Battlesuit is the Star Ninja one. It's helped me through so many battles and made farming that much easier. Favourite gauntlet would be the Hand of Creation, that thing just looks awesome. I don't really have a favourite weapon, but in terms of looks, I'd probably have to say the Chaingun (series). I don't have it though cuz I'm a Striker D:
Epic  Post #: 4
10/22/2011 17:44:15   
extreme wizard

I love the Cybertech Battlesuits. They remind me of Iron Man mixed with Captain Falcon, for some reason. The Hand of Creation looks the best to me, by far, and it's really useful against all those Light-weakness monsters. The Reaper's Gunblade and Chainguns both look incredible too.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
10/23/2011 15:54:56   
element resistance
Helpful!

You know. I think my favorite Battlesuits that comes with the misc. item to transform would be Shearhide Form because of a great offense attacks. Also for the Gauntlets it would only be Drill Gauntlet. Otherwise, it would be none. Well, Time Gauntlet is good to. Ah but the only weapon that would actually be my favorite so far was none other than Virin Spike. Special hits along the way to heal you which is amazing.

< Message edited by element resistance -- 10/23/2011 15:55:28 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> [WarpForce] >> WarpForce General Discussion >> Your Favourite Battlesuit/Gauntlet/Weapon/Pet/Stat Build
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition