Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Occupy Fortune City!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Occupy Fortune City!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/4/2011 10:53:09   
9001WaysToLaugh

If baleus (however his name is spelled) keeps this up, there are going to be protests soon, followed by riots. What do you think? Will there be an occupy movement forming on delta v? Will members of legion go against the harsh rules?

When a prince turns into a frog, he just sits around and waits for a princess to come and kiss him. When Glenn turns into a frog, he cuts a freaking mountain in half.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grS6ZZ7P3zQ
Epic  Post #: 1
11/4/2011 16:44:50   
Maxandstewart

Hi I am a very big Legion Fan and I just hope SOMEONE will take over Fortune City.
Hopefully it will happen soon because it should be fun to have a big ALL OUT WAR against other Players.

< Message edited by Maxandstewart -- 11/4/2011 16:45:31 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 2
11/4/2011 17:16:19   
Lord Nub

@Max,

He's talking more about the occupy wall street movement which is basically a protest against the rich. There are many people there for different reasons because they never really got the memo.

The movement originated in New York City which is in the United States and has actually spread not only around the states in many major cities but also throughout the world.

I'm not an expert on the situation but I have been to the Occupy DC movement a few times for something to do lol and were planning on hitting New York in a couple weeks.

So far as I have seen, the freeloaders and homeless are making the movement look bad. Many are drug abusers or simply nuts and stand around talking to themselves. The message is a good one but there making themselves look like a bunch of ignorant fools wanting handouts. Many end up viewing it as a bunch of babies willing to protest but not go out and get a job and work for a living like many others.

Soooo that's just a background since many in the community have no idea what this thread is about. If you more info its easy enough to just google it.

On topic.

Organized protest in game sounds like a ton of fun haha.

I wonder if it is allowed though...?

Also what would be our demands? Perhaps some bug fixes that have gone on since Beta? You can imagine the flame we would get from those thinking they will end up being a mod and all the brown nosers out there lol.

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
11/4/2011 19:16:25   
9001WaysToLaugh

^(I'm not talking about the devs but the in-game story line.)
The leader of the legion faction has very harsh rules and gave most of the power to himself. He has been ruling with an iron fist and it won't take much longer before people get organized and demand change.
Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Occupy Fortune City!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition