Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

How would TLMs perform without hybrid armor?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> How would TLMs perform without hybrid armor?
Page 1 of 41234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/5/2011 22:03:30   
endtime

Discuss how well you think Tactical Mercenaries would perform if hybrid armor was replaced with defense matrix.

I think that the class would still be able to be competitive. If cyber hunter's are considered somewhat competitive without a decent passive, then I'm sure that TLMs who have amazing synergy with their skills (smoke, maul, double strike, and atom smash with a continual energy return) will be fine without hybrid.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
11/5/2011 22:05:33   
Midnightsoul

they would fight as a melee style of a caster mage without deadly aim...
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
11/5/2011 22:08:13   
drinde

Just fine. Unless they are mega-Abusers. There already are STR TtMs with 26-32 +13 Defense, 26-32 is already a good enough defense.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 3
11/5/2011 22:09:31   
DeathGuard

Well, +13 res/def less, so I think that they may increase their advantages, or decrease it, just implementing it, we will know.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
11/5/2011 22:32:07   
Algorithm

I wouldn't mind, makes it easier for me to beat em.

< Message edited by Algorithm -- 11/5/2011 22:37:12 >
Post #: 5
11/5/2011 23:21:47   
AQWPlayer

What about replacing it with reflex boost and giving BMs back their assimilate? Also, frenzy definitely needs a higher energy consumption, since it is only a backup healing skill, it shouldn't be able to heal 10+ with only 1 skill point spent and only 9 energy used.
AQW  Post #: 6
11/5/2011 23:34:27   
Angels Holocaust

Is this another thread to subliminally nerf tactical mercs, get over it. If they nerf tactical mercs, there just going to make another class oped.
Post #: 7
11/5/2011 23:49:01   
Algorithm

Reflex boost is better than Defense Matrix... By far.
Post #: 8
11/5/2011 23:54:54   
Remorse

I Think in some cases they would be able to peform better, and infact would not claissify a "nerf"

For instance without hybrid people playing TLM will need better strategy and timing with DM but it alot of cases could make valuable counters to builds such as STR BH

What it will do is get rid of the entire population (well around 40%) of people using TLM and still keep the class an amzing one to those who value strategy and effort to win battles so angels I dont know what you are complaning about or maybe you like you effortless wins as many before you have enjoyed.
Epic  Post #: 9
11/5/2011 23:59:41   
Soldier 1124

I am a tact merc, and i am personally fine with having defense matrix instead of hybrid. The only thing that i dont agree with, if that is even possible, is talking about club only skills. I personally dont have a club, so i, and other sword only people, would be at a very big disadvantage if hybrid was removed. (I am still fine with it though)

If you cant be skillful, be lucky
If you cant be lucky, be skillful.
Also, did you know that a Moor Macaque is a type of monkey.
Epic  Post #: 10
11/6/2011 0:01:15   
Remorse

^ If they have hybrid takcen im all for frenzy becoming sword aswell like origanlly
plus they may need it without their inpenatrable tanking anymore.
Epic  Post #: 11
11/6/2011 0:03:22   
Soldier 1124

If frenzy be came a sword skill again, then, by all means, take away hybrid
Epic  Post #: 12
11/6/2011 0:42:09   
drinde

Actually, it would be a buff in some ways as less Defense = more DMG taken = more EP through Reroute = More skills usable.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 13
11/6/2011 0:45:30   
RageSoul

They will be UP because they won't be able to cover up their Defence .
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
11/6/2011 0:51:19   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@Lord So by that standard then every class besides the 2 merc classes are UP because they can't constantly protect Defense and have high tech to protect resistance. Yeah, no.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
11/6/2011 0:56:44   
goldslayer1

the real question should be
how would ED perform without build copying?
AQW Epic  Post #: 16
11/6/2011 2:14:59   
TurkishIncubus

quote:

Is this another thread to subliminally nerf tactical mercs, get over it. If they nerf tactical mercs, there just going to make another class oped.

exactly, everybody will change to bh and we will continue like before

Epic  Post #: 17
11/6/2011 2:15:09   
rajkumar

Just want to say why the devs made these 3 advance classes when they were planning to nerf them.
"Lets take an example what happen if they take out hybrid from tlm it would become a Weak class because a mercenery represent a soldier and a soldier dont go to battle without protecting himself against his enemy"
AQW Epic  Post #: 18
11/6/2011 2:48:04   
Gepard Acht

^yeah, but as far as i know, soldiers dont regain energy
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
11/6/2011 2:52:26   
goldslayer1

@lynx
i guess u dont know very far then.
soldiers are trained to have alot of energy (stamina in this case) so they last alot in battle. and they do regain army supplied food that most likely isn't available to the public.
AQW Epic  Post #: 20
11/6/2011 2:54:13   
drinde

^
Ah, but this is a GAME. People aren't able to blast fireballs.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 21
11/6/2011 2:57:24   
goldslayer1

@drinde
and fat asses behind a computer cant block in real life like they do here.

it was someone else who made the analogy of a skill with soldier.
i just merely tried to explain some of it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 22
11/6/2011 2:59:31   
rajkumar

This is a game based on fairy tail and real life.
Every class is related to something in real
Do you all know what exactly bounty hunter represent in real or in myth story Or what does mercenery represent in real life.
AQW Epic  Post #: 23
11/6/2011 3:05:47   
Remorse

To me the word "tactical" means that it does make sence to have mana regain to use Tactics

But by the same tocken it also seems more "tactical" to be able to use castable shields rather then have a constant one on.

Also turkish if they were given DM I'm sure they would be able to easily take down BH's preventing thier uprising.

Dont ya think?
Epic  Post #: 24
11/6/2011 5:13:14   
I am Primal

i'd say remove reoute it doesn't destroy them. and it doesn't make them op. normal mercs were amazing without reoute you players are just lazy now wanting easy wins.
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> How would TLMs perform without hybrid armor?
Page 1 of 41234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition