Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Guild/faction improvements.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Guild/faction improvements.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/8/2011 17:15:23   
rockthesock

OK since I can't make a new thread in suggestions, here I go.

I made my faction in the beta. A time when there was a lower limit on the faction names. I don't want to start an entirely new faction so why don't you add a faction button that can change the name. I'm tired of the name spelled incorrectly all because of the old limit. Currently its "deth legion." Deth isn't a word and sounds horribly close to meth. Right now I want to change the name to "Sand Raiders." Anybody else think this is a good idea?
Post #: 1
11/8/2011 17:26:26   
Stabilis

I agree, just hope that names which have taken permanent memory in the brain can be removed for breathing space.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
11/9/2011 20:25:35   
rockthesock

Anybody else agree or disagree?
Post #: 3
11/9/2011 20:33:23   
ngshuyi94

^ I thought that u made this thread b4? Lol. Anyway, yeap. Will be better if u can change the name of ur faction.

Seven Stars - Seven Heaven
My Character Webpage! =D
http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=ngshuyi

Epic  Post #: 4
11/9/2011 20:37:36   
AQWPlayer

Maybe a poll? Once you decide the new name, you need at least 4 officers to agree with it (pop up on log in) in order for the name to be changed :P
AQW  Post #: 5
11/9/2011 20:47:25   
ngshuyi94

^ Good idea, but if they disagree? And for me i feel that the founder have the right to change the name of the faction since its his faction, the faction he made.
Epic  Post #: 6
11/9/2011 20:55:44   
AQWPlayer

^
But it is the officers that made the faction good and popular. They should have a say in the faction after getting tons of wins don't you think?
AQW  Post #: 7
11/9/2011 21:01:09   
ngshuyi94

^ True true. Both of us make sense, none is wrong. But as an officer i dont mind if the founder changes the name of my faction without telling me.

But probably my faction's name will never be changed and even if he did change the name, he will tell me in advance.
Epic  Post #: 8
11/9/2011 21:04:48   
Ashari
Inconceivable!

This sounds like a good idea rockthesock, but this is still a suggestion and belongs in the EpicDuel Suggestions forum. You should use one of the existing threads in that forum for your idea, as poosters aren't allowed to make their own threads there. The Feature/Interface Suggestions thread is a good place for this. Remember to elaborate on your idea and make it as complete as you can!

Locking up.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Guild/faction improvements.
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition