Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: (HS) Desperate Measures discussion

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) Desperate Measures discussion
Page 5 of 5<12345
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/10/2011 21:54:43   
Goldstein

What?

Not even. I do believe Strebor acted very accordingly.
Post #: 101
12/10/2011 22:37:49   
Vector

ah yes, but when he thought of the part robot imitating a human in that implied way, along with the fact that he doesn't approve of the pairing in the first place...
it was either this, or a hint of insanity taking over :|
Post #: 102
12/11/2011 2:46:38   
Shadowlord9k

VIII

quote:

Demolicious and the cyborg were happily enjoying a bowl of cereal together while they were watching the news, though the cyborg didn't have milk in his bowl to further exercise caution, thus he had to eat it much like popcorn.

I usually don't have milk in my cereal, and its not like eating popcorn.

quote:

"Yeah, maybe something like... I dunno, Fluffy-luffykins?" The cyborg immediately dropped the cereal he was about to eat and raised an eyebrow at her.

You aren't naming a cat.
I vote Steve.

quote:

"Nah, I wouldn't do that to ya, but I did kinda want it to be a pun, like Justin Case, or Curtis E. Card." The cyborg snickered at those names, being amused.

Hugh Mann (human)
Victor Edwards (victory)
Good choices though.

quote:

I'm goin' with Carl Burator."

Ugh, are you REALLY going with that?

quote:

"Nah, you'd probably just get called a lunatic if--" Suddenly there was a knock on the door, but something about it made them feel uneasy.

Tonight at 6: do newscasts cause teleporting plot related characters?

Meh, I ain't commenting as much...
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 103
12/11/2011 8:05:52   
Vector

quote:

I usually don't have milk in my cereal, and its not like eating popcorn.

hey, first time he's actually tried eating. he might try a different style later :/

quote:

Ugh, are you REALLY going with that?

yep. too bad :P like 'carl' said though, it really wouldn't matter what they picked

quote:

Tonight at 6: do newscasts cause teleporting plot related characters?

lol nah, they just had a feeling that it'd be someone who doesn't want them to be together, and it could've been anyone when the news plans on repeating that story every few minutes
Post #: 104
12/11/2011 11:25:46   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

*whistles*

I eat my cereal in a similar way. I dislike milk being added. It makes it all soggy and weird tasting...

Fluffyluffykins... *snickers*

Carl... odd.

Why would a villain going rogue be something you'd want to tell the police about? Are not the villains generally looked down upon, and should it thus not be a moment for celebration?

But, yeah... Problems in your cover, it seems. Perhaps it has been blown permanently.

Without having to see a psychiatrist... Hehe... I don't know if he'd be that lucky.

Strebor's reaction makes me go, "Dot, dot, dot..." XD

I mean, I can understand it... It just seems a tad bit odd, considering what his oppinion was in the last story.

In other news, the poll is almost dead even, now... Makes me wonder who the people voting negatively were.

Noone else has commented on it other than me, still.

Bratwurst... rofl

Odd that Strebor does not even see the possibility of him not intending to do such a thing, one might say, but then again, with public oppinions being what they are, among other things, it makes sense.

... Tensions seem to be on the rise, which makes me think of him punching Strebor, and leaving him with a huge gash upon the face. Lacerations can be quite problematic, but I suppose that's probably what would happen if he attempted to do so, unless it actually rent his bones asunder... In fact, he could very well kill him with such a blow.

Hehe... arguing like little children... how... childish, so to speak. I suppose they knew each other beforehand, no? Interesting. I hadn't thought they might. The ejection of stomach contents makes it even funnier. XD

They almost seem like little children, but are acting as adults... Disconcerting, considering the possible consequences of their actions, if they are not more careful...

Makes me wonder why she undid her ponytail, too...

Well, I'll finish up the commentary later. I have to go to church.

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!

ANd after reading strebor's story, and responding to some things, I shall finish this.

Quote: And when things rolled downhill, you almost literally devoted your life to helping me at least find peace in this really tough time, but you've done way more than that. You... you..."

"Done so much where it practically vaporized my villainous claim?"*unquote* <^- FOREBODING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm... revenge... how would I..? *lightbulb pops up over his head, and he clips off most of Demo's long hair with one snip of his claw*

XD

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 12/11/2011 21:46:14 >
DF  Post #: 105
12/16/2011 18:40:02   
Jae10
Creative!
Constructive!

Uh, I like cereal with or without milk - depends on the cereal (the availability of milk, lol). I might not eat alot but I LOVE dairy.^^

Onwards ----->

Omigosh! This story is soooo friggin adorable and funny. You got no inkling how many songs popped into my silly mind. Lets just say...ALOT. XD

That makes me think...being a psychic and all...I should really be careful at what minds I just decide to read so freely o_O

quote:

"NOOGIE!" She immediately rubbed the top of his head vigorously with her fist, completely taking him by surprise. "Noogie noogie noogie noogie!"

Lolz. Yea...noogie's are great. You can ask Rae. X3

quote:

In other news, the poll is almost dead even, now... Makes me wonder who the people voting negatively were.

Noone else has commented on it other than me, still.

My vote was YES! But I was just being positive. I must admit, I really didn't think about it much beforehand, lolz.

Hmm, good thing Frank rewired Experimental. I'm envisioning all damage that he coulda done to alot more than kids, I'm sure >.>

AQW  Post #: 106
12/17/2011 0:25:14   
Vector

that explains why i have 13 ppl voted...

quote:

Hmm, good thing Frank rewired Experimental. I'm envisioning all damage that he coulda done to alot more than kids, I'm sure >.>

you can bet frank was horrified about the same thing... *twitch*
Post #: 107
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 4 [5]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> RE: (HS) Desperate Measures discussion
Page 5 of 5<12345
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition