Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: The "In Character" Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The "In Character" Thread
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/14/2011 20:08:31   
DunkThatOreo

I shall rally my oreo kind and prepare for battle. Ill also make oreo icecream to refresh our energy during the battle.
Epic  Post #: 26
11/14/2011 20:41:37   
Stabilis

Wow Oreo you saw my previous 2 posts correct? Just asking if this thread's ok... just saying.

I met 9001 again. He was crippled clearly with gash wounds covering his back. The other guards interrogated him and discovered what he did for me and his stance on Legion's maxims. In my shock, I asked if he was alright. He simply gave me a witty joke in his pain. I brought him to the Exiles where they treated him. After telling Oz my story 9001 is accepted as a force for Exile. 9001 you may now transition to Exile.

Venttus stands for justice and justice is not fighting for what's right, its about looking out for those in need without turning to violence (judging me is an aggressive stance btw).
AQ Epic  Post #: 27
11/14/2011 20:43:21   
rayniedays56

I am me, yet I am also not. The war has infiltrated my mind and has erased my innocence. I may look fierce in my armor, but I am but a gentle woman inside, dying for the loss of peace to be reunited once more.

I live for peace, but to have it I must fight. Baelius' tyranny will end by my blades slicing his throat. Kill a few to save many.

Ha. I do not hide from the evil that has corrupted our planet; yet, I face it head on. Join in Exiles as we erase this path of darkness from Delta V once and for all.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
11/14/2011 21:14:38   
drinde

Apparently my Hazard Husk changes form to blend in with the season. Now, I await the SnowHazards.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 29
11/14/2011 21:43:57   
DunkThatOreo

lalalalalala....hey look a legion soldier beating the crap out of some kids...I should do something...(walks away)lalalalalala....
Epic  Post #: 30
11/14/2011 22:07:48   
nico0las

Mustache fully charged. Initiating combat sequence.

Join the Legion! Order through power!

The silence is deafening...

< Message edited by nico0las -- 11/16/2011 19:43:26 >
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: The "In Character" Thread
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition