Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(HS) Haunting Mystery

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> (HS) Haunting Mystery
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/16/2011 5:48:12   
Haunting Mystery

Well, hello there, everybody.I finally started my story after regaining most of my character progress.I hope you enjoy it.It's mostly dedicated to the Herosmash team for their awesome game.Keep up the good job Yergen, Beleen, Dunmoose, and the rest of my hero's.This is also dedicated to my fellow forumites, and my friends in game.Also (sort of off topic), I dedicate this to my mother, for her awesome support and her small editing of a few mistakes.Well, here goes!

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=19806690&mpage=1&key=�
That's the commentary thread.

< Message edited by Haunting Mystery -- 11/16/2011 6:01:39 >
Post #: 1
11/16/2011 5:54:19   
Haunting Mystery

Haunting Mystery

Story One-The Chosen Three

Prologue
Earth. Or, Gaia, as some call it. A large planet rotating around a enormous burning star. Home to an intellegent species, going by the name of homo sapiens, or, human beings. From rubbing sticks together to create fire, they moved up to exploring space, creating glorious inventions and other astonishing achievements. It was purely amazing how they grew in intellect so much in less than 500,000 years. In time, they achieved feats thought impossible due to.. ’’powers’’ .As the legend goes, a powerful being named Pandora sacrificed herself to destroy a threatning evil. The humans, shortly after, gained powers themselves, believing that the sacrifice had caused it. They were wrong. Devastatingly wrong. The cause was actually not Pandora’s death, but another being’s death.

That being was nicknamed Haunting Mystery. Haunting Mystery was the result of an intense experiment on Xenon III, a small planet west of Jupiter. Microscopic, in fact. A few alien scientists had accidently created a creature that craved blood. It needed no air, no food, no water. Just blood. It murdered the unfortunate aliens, and took off after bypassing the secrutity codes. However, there was hardly any gravity on the planet, and each one of it’s occupants wore a special suit. Soon, Haunting was floating through space. As he hovered, he grew. Grew into, what would seem to be a giant to the planet he originated from, the size of an average, human, adult. He neared Earth, as it was the only planet that could handle his molecular base. The gravity that was unique to Earth woke up, and dragged him down. Earth's gravity was unique as it was the only one that could pull Haunting's body. The large amount of fleshlings on the planet also helped. The enormous amount of blood created fantasies. Haunting used his essence to thrust him towards Earth, the desire of blood corrupting his mind.

As he touched the ground, a large crater was formed, later thought to be a meteorite landing. As he died, he released a pathogen that spread. It spread quickly. The pathogen went over the mountains and across the seas. In a month, the entire planet was infected, yet they did not know. The pathogen granted them special abilities, that were owned by Haunting Mystery’s body. The pathogen was the cause of them being given special ‘’powers’’. Mystery had afflicted each body with his pathogen that had been released by his soul. The pathogen reacts in such a way that it allows the person abilities. They discovered that they had powers in less than a week.Some started to use it to solve problems, create peace. However, some used it for their own gain. They used it for pure evil .A miracle occurred after a year, or so. The life force of Haunting Mystery found it’s way back to reality, after escaping pure oblivion. It split itself into three different parts, creating three human beings. Three babies. They appeared in Siberia, right inside a research facility. As the scientists could not bear to abandon them, they raised them and took them up as they own. One was named Toshiro Zuraki, the other two named Zen Groleaf and Natalie Smighter.

As they grew up, they gained powers of their own. Toshiro could bend fire as he wanted to. This was discovered when he, by accident, bended fire from a wax candle. Of course, it was hard to practice mastering it in Siberia outside, due to the constant blizzards and huge snowstorms, so the scientists set up a training room for him inside the facility .Each day, he practiced on candle fires. From time to time, small fires were started, but easily put out without losing important documents. Zen had true aim, never missing with the bow. This was discovered while he played dart throwing games. He was given a bow, and he practised each day with small, wooden arrows.He was a better archer than the mythical Robin Hood and William Tell. In time, he could also bend his arrows, creating multiple creations, such as the flaming arrow, the giant arrow and arrow swords. After discovering his gift with the bow and arrow, one of the scientists gave him two daggers for a birthday present. The blades were shaped like arrow-heads, and had runes drawn onto them. Natalie had one special gift. She was incredibly smart. By the age of 11, she was smarter than the scientists. Einstien looked like Goofy compared to her. She was skilled in technology, and constantly helped the scientists in problems where they were baffled.

However, on their 16th birthdays (each had the same birthday, of course), an intense fight broke out. One of the scientists had come home rather drunk, and, without knowing what he was doing, he murdered the other scientists with a knife he had and also attempted to murder the children. The children defended and brought him to his knees while Toshiro took away the knife. They decapitated him. They ran away, crying loudly. They collapsed soon, numb. They woke up in a hospital. Apparently, they had been found by a couple heading to the facility. They were new scientists that were being sent there. They asked for jobs there, and the staff accepted, as, like the scientists, they could not bear to abandon weak children who had just woke up after being half frozen. For 5 months, they worked in the hospital. They did odd jobs, like set the beds, clean the floors, etc. After gathering enough money. they bought airline tickets and went straight to Liberty City, a city near Canada, where they had heard that all who wished to be heroes went there. They wanted to train themselves, and actually help the world, by diminishing crime. Also, Toshiro had developed a large hatred of drunkards, whereas his friends, thinking about the scientists, realized that they wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for them. So Zen and Natalie forgave that scientist.

They just were sad that they hadn't decided to forgive him before they beheaded him.

< Message edited by Haunting Mystery -- 12/15/2011 22:06:06 >
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> HeroSmash >> (HS) Haunting Mystery
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition