Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =MQ= Flavescent Friday - What Do YOU Want?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: =MQ= Flavescent Friday - What Do YOU Want?
Page 4 of 7«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/1/2011 18:32:25   
Sneevil Slayer

I'd want the Lucky Housemechs and the SDF mechs to come back. The SDF mechs would be nice if they had higher level versions, but otherwise I would get them for nostalgic reasons. New mechs were too expensive back then.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 76
12/1/2011 19:10:43   
stealthwings
Helpful

@Thiefboy
I agree, just pointing out that they were not promised to go rare, quite the opposite.

I vote eagle and energy drill.
DF MQ  Post #: 77
12/1/2011 19:16:25   
Glais

I definitely want the Energy Drill.
On the Eagle, I'd be glad to have but I hardly expect it.
The staff was adamant on not releasing it last year.
DF MQ  Post #: 78
12/1/2011 19:27:57   
PD

I would support the Lagos Preview Rares and the SDF Mechas coming back just for collector's sakes. Energy drill is too.

Not sure about teh Admiral Cutlass though. That thing at level 45 would have enormous damage output, which at level 45 would be somewhere around 250% (equating to 292 on noneqipables, which is really high for no boost, potentially could be something like 474) with 0 boost, 0 power, and minimally strengthed specials. Plus you'd have to factor in that it would also decapitate on equipables.

it would no doubt rival most of the game's most powerful damage weapons when it comes to damage output. However, the Arthurian Partisan is nice because it's more accurate and doesn't exponentially stack damage to ridiculous ranges.

< Message edited by PD -- 12/1/2011 19:28:39 >
Post #: 79
12/1/2011 19:37:13   
megaman3234

quick question: when are they releasing this?
Post #: 80
12/1/2011 19:40:18   
PD

tomorrow
Post #: 81
12/1/2011 21:23:11   
Corinthian

I want the rokem sockem robots to return I missed out on this years to but i would be happy with the rokem sockem if they were updated and scaled

MQ  Post #: 82
12/1/2011 23:09:19   
Mr. minimum

I'd like the original rewards for the Crystal Asteroid war, the ShS Build-a-mechas. We have so much new ShS weaponry, but so few ShS mecha able to(and worthy of) equipping the weaponry. If not, make more ShS BaM in the future. We need more equippable ShS mechas, all we have is the CDPA, the Lion, and the Floater. The Floater is outdated, the Lion loses his default abilities if you equip something, so really only the CDPA is equippable.
MQ  Post #: 83
12/1/2011 23:36:09   
mechquestlord
Banned

and even then the CDPA only goes to level 40...
MQ  Post #: 84
12/1/2011 23:37:13   
Secret Eclipse

I have seen that some people want the Chronomech and Sepulchure to come back but...weren't the Chronomech and Sepulchure only obtainable from codes that you received when you bought a 2011 Year of the Moglin Calendar and a Shadowscythe T-Shirt (real life items) or did I miss something here?
Post #: 85
12/1/2011 23:41:24   
mechquestlord
Banned

i have the strange feeling that flavescent friday might go into overtime...

that would suck big time.
MQ  Post #: 86
12/1/2011 23:50:08   
kim346

Earth Day Solar Panels are way too good to come back even when i want them to come back.
I just want mods that's all
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 87
12/2/2011 0:40:42   
ZamuelNow
Constructive

I first have to say a huge thanks to stealthwings digging that up. My Design Notes diving needs some touching up it seems. While I disagreed with making it rare at all, I always thought the SDF series was supposed to be a recurring War rare. With it not showing up for any of the subsequent ShadowScythe wars, I assumed that it had been made into a perma rare despite the story significance. With this discovery, I'd definitely suggest bringing them back. While underpowered for the state of the current power scheme, they're far too cool to neglect.

Originally I was just going to suggest Shadow Blight and Shadow Purge but I'd say everything from the War version of the Crystal Asteroid War should come back. Wait...the plaques for killing X number ShadowScythe/getting Valor Badges should stay rare but the rest of the equipment and starship items should return.

I find mentioning the possibility for Chronomecha interesting. Seemed like an interesting gameplay design so if the staff are suggesting it then that seems cool. I also think tossing in a few of the mid strength SCMM's also seems like it could be nice. If this option is on the table I personally am interested in the Reaper.

Suggestions for specific items, some are non-rare since this IS a sale and not just about rares:
  • Arthurian Ram
  • Pirate Captain
  • Some of the Geekatron weapons (not all obviously due to sheer volume)
  • 4th of July mecha
  • QWN-1138
  • Dark Hunter
  • Web Walker Head
  • Barbarian Cranium + Serpent Commander + Lazer Gazer w/ level 20 variants

Also, I'd like to propose something of a reversal. While most of the things in the store will be on sale, why not have at least one O.Ops version of either a popular non-rare or of one of the sale items? Since credit sinks are a recurring topic and the whole point of this release is to sell stuff, this would be a great way add something "new".
  • DF MQ  Post #: 88
    12/2/2011 1:04:35   
    Destroy8r9

Well maybe we should make a poll for the scmm maximum votes allowed is 2 no voting for the same one twice so im voting for the aegis and glai is going to kill me for this the mohawk awe maybe the warbear just for its wiggly toes

MQ AQW  Post #: 89
    12/2/2011 1:07:17   
    ScytheOfShadows

2 votes for mecha: Lucky Nubertron and SDF mech.
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 90
    12/2/2011 1:08:04   
    condonzack

Id like to see some of those sdf mech. Even if there not available, a couple hanging oit side white castle would be nice
    Post #: 91
    12/2/2011 1:19:13   
    AsayakeSnow

Stop using acronyms all the time people. -_-

SDF = Soluna Defence Force = Police mecha? o3o
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 92
    12/2/2011 1:31:21   
    ScytheOfShadows

SDF ≠ SPD = Soluna Police Department

@below That is being very, very greedy of you. I haven't seen anyone more spoilt than you on the forums. Like what destroyer said, I think they would only release 1 or 2. So just pick the 2 best. But then again, the more the merrier.

< Message edited by zccheng97 -- 12/2/2011 1:41:40 >
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 93
    12/2/2011 1:36:48   
    Megadragonknight

Well,actually i do not want all the SCMMs to be re-release i only at least want 10 to be re-release, i only want warbear,ageis,strider,reaper,cosmic talon,psychic wing,falcon,bladestorm,automorph and mohawk all with level 45 version. I hope i am not over-greedy and hope the staff will re-release those 10 mech and i will be content and greateful to the staff.Please do re-release them if not i will commit suicide right in front of the computer (BTW just joking) but i do hope maegwyn or korin will bring good news to everyone who wants any rare mechas or weapons to be re-release on Flavescent Friday.
    Post #: 94
    12/2/2011 2:14:04   
    megakyle777

quote:

Not sure about teh Admiral Cutlass though. That thing at level 45 would have enormous damage output, which at level 45 would be somewhere around 250% (equating to 292 on noneqipables, which is really high for no boost, potentially could be something like 474) with 0 boost, 0 power, and minimally strengthed specials. Plus you'd have to factor in that it would also decapitate on equipables.

Don't care, want my Cutlass.
    DF  Post #: 95
    12/2/2011 2:47:34   
    keng4896

I hope that the deflagrator will appear, since the staff claimed that it will be buffed, and i sold it.
    MQ  Post #: 96
    12/2/2011 4:22:35   
    Selutu
    Constructive

@ZamuelNow
    The Dark Hunter series were promised to be perma-rare...

All I hope is that the promised perma-rares will not come back, as much as I want the Chronomecha and previous SCMMs... Since we don't really want more of these promises being broken...

@everyone who wants the Arthurian Eagle back
    Didn't Mae say last year that the Arthurian Eagle will definitely NOT be coming back? Or was that for last year only?
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 97
    12/2/2011 8:22:35   
    Astroking112
    Legendary AK!!!

If she said it wouldn't be coming back, than wouldn't it be the perfect deception to bring it back, making it the perfect object for Flavescent Friday? And if there was a SCMM, I'd want the BC Shadowwarrior, just because it came out before I was a SC and I really wanna trash talk my enemies and decapitate them. And if I remember wasn't a balanced version of the Eagle and Raider supposed to be released on Lagos with the Post-Mortem of the war?

(P.S. That just made me think of the next SC Featured Boss: A buffed Eagle!
    AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 98
    12/2/2011 8:30:08   
    Trapper King

Can't wait.

Mechs I would like to see available at higher levels:

CDPA

Steampunk(has an awesome Body attack)

Falcon(first SCMM I got when I upgraded to SC and as such only was able to buy a low leveled one. Would like to get a higher version
    for nostalgia's sake)

BC (came out the month before I upgraded. :(

AQ DF MQ  Post #: 99
    12/2/2011 9:10:13   
    neo_manni

I want that fully offensive mecha to return, the one that came out just before the burning steampunk mecha came out in westion ah man what was its name, I accidently sold mine to make space but I forgot its name.... I so want it back.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 100
    Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: =MQ= Flavescent Friday - What Do YOU Want?
    Page 4 of 7«<23456>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition