Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =MQ= Flavescent Friday - What Do YOU Want?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: =MQ= Flavescent Friday - What Do YOU Want?
Page 5 of 7«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/2/2011 10:30:03   
Lord Areswe

ummmm..... a level 45 warbear?
(yes I know it's not going to happen)
AQ MQ Epic  Post #: 101
12/2/2011 12:17:20   
ryan xd

reaper and that derpfish sword mecha from april fools day
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 102
12/2/2011 12:33:49   
Trapper King

@above: Derpmachine will not be coming back as it was a one day only rare.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 103
12/2/2011 13:01:42   
Balu
Legendary AK!!!

I would like to see a few SCMMs returning, lvl 45 versions and costing 1k NGs each. What, I can dream can`t I?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 104
12/2/2011 13:08:23   
PD

You know, the ShS Behemoth would be pretty cool to be on sale.

Upscaled for level 45 and scalable to level 50.

< Message edited by PD -- 12/2/2011 13:21:02 >
Post #: 105
12/2/2011 13:25:29   
BILF BELF

I personally would like to see the Psychwing in the Flavescent Friday shop. My first SCMM and I wish I had bought a higher lv version at the time. A great mecha which made me start using strategy with the buffs and nerfs etc...
DF MQ  Post #: 106
12/2/2011 13:37:46   
Sqwall

I would love to see those in this shop:
# Prismator
# 2009 Clowns
# Mecha Fryers
# Shadow Purge/Blight
# Blundergats
# Wicked Pumpkins

If i had to scale them by the ones i most want first:Blundergats,Mecha Fryers,Prismator,Wicked Pumpkins,Shadow Purge/Blight,2009 Clowns

@Bilf Bilf - a great mecha to behold in deed - one of my personal favorites amongst all SCMMs - still em working out build around it.

EDIT:Btw isn't mecha fryer pedia entry wrong?It says that it nerfs boost by 50-150 but so far i have gotten only -30,-40 or so...

< Message edited by Sqwall -- 12/2/2011 14:22:06 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 107
12/2/2011 14:38:05   
mechquestlord
Banned

when is the release gonna happen NZ standard time?
MQ  Post #: 108
12/2/2011 14:39:17   
2god2

I don't know how to quote past messages but a LVL 45 Corrupted Drakel Armor would be AWESOME!
MQ  Post #: 109
12/2/2011 15:02:09   
PD

@Sqwall - It used to Nerf Boost to -300. The Entry is wrong because it's only supposed to nerf up to 50 Boost but in teh past it nerfed over 100 because it would bypass the negative boost caps
Post #: 110
12/2/2011 15:09:45   
Maegwyn

We don't have a precise time for release ("whenever it's ready") - but generally we usually have things ready around 6-ish server time - so whatever time your MQ homepage says, that's server time - and that's Eastern Time (US). I'll let you figure out NZ time - but keep in mind that it could be later, and is sometimes a bit earlier.

Post #: 111
12/2/2011 15:13:16   
mechquestlord
Banned

"whenever its ready" seems a little bit inaccurate... my guess is that it will be released at 12 oh clock NZ standard time.
MQ  Post #: 112
12/2/2011 15:13:18   
AsayakeSnow

You cant say Derpmachine wont return. They said CHRONOMECH was a possibility, which was a rare promo. I think thats way more unlikely than a one day rare. People shouldn't be afraid to say what they'd like just because "it couldn't happen".

EDIT: My prediction for release time, is in 3 and a half hours.

Also, I think Blundergats should return. I have a blundergat, but it'd be nice for players who missed it. %30 reward boost is something to marvel.

< Message edited by AsayakeSnow -- 12/2/2011 15:25:55 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 113
12/2/2011 15:18:17   
Secret Eclipse

Would it be posiible for the "TNSEWP F" "DDAB'CRO R" "Laser" as well as the Nova Gem versions "MQQXDTS "OPQZESR G" "Laser" "Gattling" (Traveler' Rare weapons) series to come back? I really liked those...

< Message edited by Secret Eclipse -- 12/2/2011 15:39:10 >
Post #: 114
12/2/2011 15:31:11   
Corinthian

The entrancing laser is cool in animation but mediocre in damage

MQ  Post #: 115
12/2/2011 15:31:19   
PD

Maegwyn never said it [chronomecha] was a possibility. You interpreted her words incorrectly.
Post #: 116
12/2/2011 15:41:38   
Maegwyn

Nono, I did say that Chronomech was not out of the realm of possibility. I thought we cleared that up on IRC. Sorry for the confusion! I wasn't saying yes or no or making promises. This thread was designed to find out what you want (and do not want) to see, so that we could gauge things and come to a better-informed decision.
Post #: 117
12/2/2011 15:48:10   
Secret Eclipse

@Corinthian

I liked the Nova Gem laser series because of how it always lowered your opponents bonus by 30 stat points but apart from that I agree with you the damage isn't that great by itself...

@Maegwyn

Does that mean you are also considering bringing back the Sepulchure (1000) since Shadowscythe T-shirts are no onger being sold?

< Message edited by Secret Eclipse -- 12/2/2011 15:57:07 >
Post #: 118
12/2/2011 15:51:54   
AsayakeSnow

quote:

Nono, I did say that Chronomech was not out of the realm of possibility. I thought we cleared that up on IRC. Sorry for the confusion! I wasn't saying yes or no or making promises. This thread was designed to find out what you want (and do not want) to see, so that we could gauge things and come to a better-informed decision.

Thank you Mae.

Quoting myself...

quote:

People shouldn't be afraid to say what they'd like just because "it couldn't happen".

Ultimately, the staff can sort out the things that would destroy game balance. (I think) The point of Flavescent friday is so that rares can return. Rare problem > power balance problem, especially since these weapons/mechs were already released at one time or another, so I don't see why it would cause an enormous spike in the power balance, especially since mechs will be returning for NG's. The game balance thread is there for a reason.

< Message edited by AsayakeSnow -- 12/2/2011 17:34:29 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 119
12/2/2011 15:55:51   
PD

I thought the whole point of Flasvascent Friday was to get stuff at reduced prices. Rares aren't really the main focus of it. The reduced prices are.

Making it NG doesn't solve the problem of the fact that it does exist.

And it would cause problems because everyone would use them causing everyone to use those items to defeat in game enemies with the highest possible ease to the point where something is wrong with it?

< Message edited by PD -- 12/2/2011 15:58:08 >
Post #: 120
12/2/2011 16:02:53   
Maegwyn

QFT
quote:

People shouldn't be afraid to say what they'd like just because "it couldn't happen".
<--That. Really we wanted to know what you'd like to see, pure and simple.

There are a couple of aspects of Flavescent Friday - one is allowing a limited selection of rares to return, and another is offering non-rares at a deep discount.

Something might be very powerful but could show up for a day once a year - but that gets gauged against a variety of factors. Is it powerful because it's actually broken? Could we re-release it without a lot of controversy? Was it tied to a one-day sale or an exclusive preview? Would it require a lot of work changing it before we could consider offering a modified version, or would a change be relatively straightforward? Those are some of the kinds of questions we ask after looking over what you would like to see.
Post #: 121
12/2/2011 16:25:53   
demonblast219

I'm reluctant to say that I want the Sepulchre to come back despite the fact that I want it ._. It's just that it's unfair to some of those people who bought the T-shirt or any other promo item.

If you're adding SCMM, I'd actually go for the Aegis or the Reaper, providing that they will higher levels.
I do hope that the Ace series will have higher level versions and be discounted though. Most of Westion or Necryptos could be discounted.
MQ  Post #: 122
12/2/2011 16:44:59   
Sqwall

@PD so no it nerfes what? - 30 to 50 boost?

Wow if Chronomech is not out of the question then OF COURSE by all means i'm including it to the list :P
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 123
12/2/2011 17:02:40   
Destroy8r9

Im still sticking with aegis mainly because of the ep drain capabilties also the energy drill also is the energy drill ba awe fa

MQ AQW  Post #: 124
12/2/2011 17:15:48   
PD

@Sqwall: Just about. I'm not sure since I haven't had used it for... a very long time. (And no longer have it either)
Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> MechQuest General Discussion >> RE: =MQ= Flavescent Friday - What Do YOU Want?
Page 5 of 7«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition