Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Clans/Clubs/Guilds Discussion IV

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Clans/Clubs/Guilds Discussion IV
Page 15 of 16«<1213141516>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/13/2012 5:50:01   
Antithesis

quote:

The rest of you claiming to have came up with this clan are full of pewp!

Ohai

I'll just leave this here

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd371/Antithesudz/K.png

We already discussed this in-game though, but for the sake of my reputation on the forums I'm gonna post that picture here.

ON ANOTHER, VERY RELATED NOTE:

Tainted Heart and I have begun "turning the wheels", so to speak, on a new clan.
Thus far we have merely 4 members and hope to increase in both size and popularity in the coming months when I return from my trip this Summer (and consequently when I'm off work /sigh)

All I can really say for the time being;

We are called Syndicate, but you may call us Sin.
We are a PvP centered clan.
We aim to be a skilled clan.
We will have a website at some point.
We aim to be helpful.
We will eventually have open applications but for now it is invite only or... something or other if you come to one of us and ask about it.

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not Forgive.
We do not Forget.
Expect Us. 5/19/13

<_<
>_>

Anyways, there you have it. My empty promises of making a clan have come full circle and are therefore empty NO LONGER!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 351
6/13/2012 13:34:25   
Shadowlord9k

Anti: Real scary story there buddy.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 352
6/13/2012 17:17:37   
Antithesis

...Your mom was a scary story.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 353
6/13/2012 17:19:58   
Shadowlord9k

Anti: Pretty sure that comeback was outdated before either of us were born.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 354
6/13/2012 18:31:15   
kodix101

I wonder if I even have time to join an AE clan, club, or guild. Wait, I think I have enough time for the new guild feature in AQWorlds that's coming out later this summer. Plus, I'm the only active member in my EpicDuel faction.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 355
6/13/2012 18:31:15   
Antithesis

Implying I care enough to actually go for a legitimate comeback
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 356
6/13/2012 19:55:56   
Ancientz

I'm back!!! And Royal Evil Kingdom is still recruiting but the website is down temporarily for about 2 months. R-E-K/ Royal Evil Kingdom is a clan based on the evil/shadow faction and is open to all. My only enemies are: Clowns Carnival and everyone good and opposing me.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 357
6/13/2012 21:59:38   
  Randor the Red

When it comes to suggestions it not matter the art skill as long one able to convey their ideas enough for an AE artist to say "great idea!" and able to turn that idea into an in game art. As for co-art they are avoided by myself as in the past caused issues when it came to rewarding those that deserve credit for the idea. Key things to getting an item in game 1. originally! 2. Suits the HS theme of modern/future/super hero 3. Something that shows that you put your heart into it. 4. blurry images usually get overlooked as well images done by those who did not create the original art.

These are just some things to consider when making suggestions. But I like point out never give up! keep on trying as in the end the practice will make you an better artist or something that inspires others to make it!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 358
6/14/2012 8:44:04   
Blackshock

Ah yes, it's been far too long since I put my character in game here. Anyone of these guilds still open to an old friend? Pvp isn't my strong suit though, but that doesn't mean I'm not willing to try.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 359
6/14/2012 9:36:25   
Clown the Jester

The Chaos Carnival is always open Doc. HEE HEE!

After all we both know you are anything but good.

HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HA HA HA HA HA!
AQW Epic  Post #: 360
6/14/2012 10:15:00   
Blackshock

I'm neither a fan of wanton murder though. Haha, got caught in a clash with a time traveler, he accidentally sent me 6 centuries back in time. Went back to the present the hard way (aka, living through all that time) healing all those who come in my way. Almost had a village of pilgrims accuse me of witchcraft. Went in a state of vampiric torpor a day before I was canonically born and woke up immediately after my battle with said time traveler just so I wouldn't cause a quantum timestream collapse by making contact with my past self.

**phew** enough about me and my long winded excuse on my leave of absence, What did I miss while I was gone? Any new guilds popped up which I should be made aware of?

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 361
6/14/2012 11:44:06   
Ancientz

Hey old friend, you could join Royal Evil Kingdom... You would the perfect doctor.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 362
6/15/2012 7:43:59   
primalvoldo

Well I'm not sure about clans Doc Shock but you could check me up. After being absent for a long time I seem to have become a ghost, a memory if you put and am stuck in the paranormal plane, Limbo as people put it, I belive the only cure is to be extremly active but with Minecraft being my new side hobby it's going to be a tough job to crack. Maybe some pills that make me belive that there are events involving heroes, villains, clowns you know the basic stuff needed for the interest of a major event for ones self...

Oh by the way I'm in Shadow Form and am stuck that way because of the inability to change personalities once you fade away to the world of the Will-o-Wisps. Which means my personality disorder won't change to ChaotiVoid anytime soon. To refresh ones memory (or browser depending on whether you see this as first person or third) my Shadow form is when I am neutral, not good, evil, chaotic or orderly. No wars just haveing friendly chats

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 6/15/2012 7:45:08 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 363
6/15/2012 11:06:51   
UnityDestroyer

I am back, and pleased to say that I am part of the Chaos Carnival once again, and I am in charge of making banners, logos etc.
Post #: 364
6/27/2012 5:37:04   
A Dreamer

Dear god, this thread died out.
Aaaaand so did this game. Okay, well it had a good run, but not really.

< Message edited by A Dreamer -- 6/27/2012 6:12:23 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 365
6/28/2012 15:22:00   
plebster

Ok i created a new clan with toxic machine2001, it's called 'VESTIGE of TOXICITY'.
If you make it into an acronym, you will see how overpowered we are. so far our only new member is Extra bunexz and any person that either me or toxic knows well is free to join.
this will only be in game, so we don't have a website ATM. Clan room is smashdome-7175 :p

< Message edited by Leon ShadowHart -- 6/28/2012 15:32:07 >
AQW  Post #: 366
6/28/2012 15:37:51   
vulkan

Are YOU bored of your current life?
Are YOU seeking adventure and that sort of thing?
Are YOU not called clown the jester?

if so, then join the red legion!
We dont care who you are, just come and see us and we will turn you into a legionnaire before the end of the day!
You get...
living quarters in a ruined...erm...i mean...unruined city
a free pistol
a very nice red suit.
and a cookie.

If you dont...well...challenge us and we will turn you into one anyway. so you may as well come.
small print: oh, and if you annoy me, i kill you. so no pressure. and...er...i sort of clean out your brain and replace it with one like mine.

< Message edited by vulkan -- 6/28/2012 15:40:30 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 367
6/28/2012 18:25:41   
Kinzdor

@Blackshock Well Omnicorp is looking for a doctor to head up the medical department!

< Message edited by kinzvlle -- 6/28/2012 18:26:15 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 368
6/29/2012 8:10:13   
Smog

Hi guys you know how I checked back I little while ago well I amm coming back and I am looking for a evil clan. I hope clown got my resignation from the carnival. heres a link to my char page
http://herosmash.artix.com/hs-character.asp?id=ROCKER

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 369
6/29/2012 14:32:16   
vulkan

^

you are welcome to join the red legion. we are usually evil, but sometimes fight with good if the situation suits us.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 370
7/4/2012 14:18:34   
Big

A clan? I don't have any clan yet,but i'm looking forward to join one.

< Message edited by Big -- 7/4/2012 14:34:21 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 371
7/8/2012 22:10:52   
tronicx

haven't had a post in a few days
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 372
7/12/2012 10:11:28   
CrownedPrince

Ahoy mates,

I'm Protege, former member and 1/5 of SuperBrawlerz PvP team.

Since my clan died out, I would like to search for a new one.

Would anyone consider me? :)

(Character Page at the link below)

Protege (HeroSmash)
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 373
7/12/2012 13:21:36   
Clown the Jester

The Chaos Carnival accepts all people regardless of alignment, level, or anything like that.

You don't even need to ask to join. Just tell me your apart of the Carnival...and your in.

And I received your resignation Rocker. Sorry to see you go...but what must be must be.

AQW Epic  Post #: 374
7/12/2012 18:42:53   
plebster

Yah protege, I remember how SB went... You could join my clan, look at my earlier post for details.
AQW  Post #: 375
Page:   <<   < prev  12 13 14 [15] 16   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Clans/Clubs/Guilds Discussion IV
Page 15 of 16«<1213141516>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition