Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Clans/Clubs/Guilds Discussion IV

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Clans/Clubs/Guilds Discussion IV
Page 6 of 16«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/21/2011 20:40:34   
Doom Desirer

What was I thinking when I let that purple organism into the universe? But meh, I'm not afraid of clown. Maybe I can't kill him, but I COULD torture him in the void for all eternity. When Clown was the most powerful being, I was reclining on my leather sofa, watching some interdimensional TV and eating popcorn.
Post #: 126
12/21/2011 20:44:57   
star screamer

Heh heh... I read the organism part wrong.
AQW  Post #: 127
12/21/2011 23:41:58   
RemnantHS
Banned

Clown, I don't give a rat's behind who you summon to kill me, I'll whup them like scolded dogs in Belfast!
AQW Epic  Post #: 128
12/22/2011 3:21:16   
Clown the Jester

Silly Remmy. The reason a person as dastardly as me is so dastardly is because I do the unexpected.

You obviously want me to send someone to kill you. Maybe I could find a chaos recruit who's got allot to prove and willing to get their hands dirty...but thats what you want don't you?

So heres how I deal with with rat behinded people such as yourself.

Announcement to all Chaos Carnival members. Leave Remnant alone. Not one carny is to harm a hair on his chinny chin chin.

NO IFS, ANDS, OR BUT! If you see him, leave him to fight with his shadow.

Heh heh heh.

There we go little Remnant. How does it feel? Knowing that the only thing you live for, hunting me and my crew has just been shut down. Does it blow your mind? Knowing that I have just done the one thing that you can not take? Heh heh heh.

That's what separates me from the common class smasher criminals.

A trumph card has been played against you. Now...without me or my carnies to kill...you're nothing but a purposeless zombie. This is what I call a check mate move pal. Hee hee.

Heh heh heh. Hee hee....fnnnkk..Heh heh heh. Ha...HA HA HA!

Now thats....funny.

WA HA HA HA HA HA! HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO HA HA HA! HOO...HOO...HA HA! HEE HEE HO HO HO HA HA HA!
AQW Epic  Post #: 129
12/22/2011 4:44:18   
Chatue San

Woah, woah, woah, hold up. There're clans? And I didn't know about 'em? What is this?!? Anti, I wanna' join your clan if you make one, otherwise I might join up with Star.
AQW  Post #: 130
12/22/2011 4:48:30   
star screamer

Yes! Join the reapers my fishy friend!
AQW  Post #: 131
12/22/2011 4:50:45   
Chatue San

Perhaps, perhaps, I wanna' see how this plays out first.
AQW  Post #: 132
12/22/2011 4:56:13   
star screamer

And I shall wait.
AQW  Post #: 133
12/25/2011 3:05:49   
zyph

If all else fails, join star's!
Post #: 134
12/25/2011 14:17:37   
Flamestar 4132
Banned

Clown, you have a very... interesting... way of thinking. I haven't decided on the group I want to join yet, and I'm open to suggestions.
AQW Epic  Post #: 135
12/25/2011 14:58:56   
Kinzdor

Hmm why not join me and The Dealer here at Omnicorp. If you wish to join pm me or The Dealer.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 136
12/25/2011 17:00:17   
alynAQW

wow clans , sounds interesing... so... is a place for me in one of these clans? xD

< Message edited by alynAQW -- 12/25/2011 17:12:41 >
AQW  Post #: 137
12/25/2011 20:03:35   
Devastate

@alynAQW : Of course there is. Wait the leaders of the different clans notice you. Happy Smashing :_)
Post #: 138
12/25/2011 22:20:39   
Kinzdor

Hmm are you good,evil,chaotic,or neutral? Your alignment is very important in choosing a clan. Some clans are based on what powers you have as well like The Mindbenbers but most aren`t.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 139
12/26/2011 0:01:18   
star screamer

The Reapers: We accept all bozos and manics, as long as they
actually are alive or undead/demon!
AQW  Post #: 140
12/26/2011 3:36:32   
alynAQW

well , i'm evil , i play hs from alpha http://herosmash.artix.com/hs-character.asp?id=alin%20teodor
AQW  Post #: 141
12/26/2011 12:21:21   
Thadd71

Looking for a guild/clan... 10% Away from lvl 20 and I am evil :) Send me a msg if your looking for someone new :)
Post #: 142
1/3/2012 4:20:33   
UnityDestroyer

Star, I want to join you.

Post #: 143
1/3/2012 14:00:15   
star screamer

Of course you can join!
I haven't heard of you in awhile, glad you're back!
AQW  Post #: 144
1/3/2012 15:21:31   
Shadowlight1

Those that align themselves with Good may join the Drakkonian Alliance, it's not really a clan per se, however. But if you want to be involved in the things taking place in the character discussion thread...I recommend it. Ask Drakkoniss first though.
~Eclipse

Oh, and whatever you do, do NOT join the Chaos Carnival. You'll either go insane or be used in one of Clown the Jester's experiments.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 145
1/3/2012 16:59:22   
Clown the Jester

Heh heh heh...peshaw!

Why experiment on my crew when I can play my little games with people like you Eclipse?

Heh heh heh.

If you don't care about good or evil...if you feel like you're gonna puke the next time you see a cop helping a granny across the street or a villain steal a worthless pile of green money...

If you want to join an ever growing clan of psychopathic, serial killer...and might I add, DOWN RIGHT FRIGHTNING band of very..heh heh...merry men and women.

If you wish to join a clan with a purpose and no requirements besides having fun...

Then Join me.

Join the Chaos Carnival.

We will undermind Good and Evil.

And the last thing Drakkoniss will hear...is my laughter.

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
AQW Epic  Post #: 146
1/3/2012 18:46:14   
delta blitz

Or you can go solo like me and live for yourself. Think about it, no one telling you want to do, you can be good one day, bad another and chaotic the next. Personally I have a white chaos nature (which is an inside joke most of you would understand once you read my end of current story).
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 147
1/6/2012 23:08:15   
Ancientz

New smashers! It is very great to see you(if you are evil, anyways.). I would like to offer you evil people who cause ,the racket, the crime, and the theft, a very special oppurtinty. The Royal Evil Kingdom is accepting one who is strong(Level 10 at MIN), evil (Rank 3 MIN), and just loves to destroy and cause those awful sounds at night(to those of good). This oppurtunity could end at any moment, only because of interest. So, smashers, you choose who you would want to join.(Thats either me or no one) You shan't join Clown for on reason: He's crazy. Doc took him to the hospital years 'go and the hospital was never to be seen again.(and don't get me started on his carnies.) Everyone but Clown should be an open option to you. And do not forget, Clown and Drakkoniss, I am lurking in the shadows...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 148
1/7/2012 0:39:39   
star screamer

I'm kinda glad you didn't mention ex-carnies who still cause chaos in new clans!
AQW  Post #: 149
1/7/2012 0:47:45   
A Dreamer

Ugh, I really want to start logging on more, but I've got so much other bull going on... Sorry guys for leaving for so long. And Star is chaotic now? Welcome to the fun side!

EDIT: oh yeah, he's Chaotic Evil, just remembered, lol.

< Message edited by A Dreamer -- 1/7/2012 0:49:56 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Clans/Clubs/Guilds Discussion IV
Page 6 of 16«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition