Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The Ledgend of Uchiha Itachi (REAL)

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> The Ledgend of Uchiha Itachi (REAL)
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/2/2011 23:49:47   
IanTheHokage

PROLOGE...
It was a dark, cool night in Falconreach, Twilly was asleep on his little log, people were chating idlely, Uchiha Itachi had is black Defalt (the armor you get at the start of the game) Armor on and his Dragon Tooth Sord in the ground by him. He was leening on the Hilt, eyes shut, he deserved a little sleep, this week alone was a tame...er one than his normal weeks, he slayed 10,000 undead, gone on and compleeted 750 'tasks', and got up at 2AM, it was 10PM and he had just gotten to sleep. Ash was off who know where, some place in AdventureQuest's terf, likely up to his eyes in Vampires, Wearpreres, and who know what other horrors was in store for that n00b as Twilly had so blutly up it on the Falconreach sign...
But our hero didn't want to think about that now...
He was just falling into a deep sleep when her heard none other than Artix The Paladen.
"Not even an hour of sleep?!" our hero asked. "Fight all week...*grumble, grumble, mutter, mutter* ever sence you fought along side of me, you've been dragging me off to Doom Wood or what has you, and sence I got my dragon you've been wakeing me up right when I start to get some sleep!
"I have had it with all of this, I've got blood on my blade that I'll never get out thanks to you!"
The padiden, clearly not hearing what had just been said, "I found a huge battaleon of Undead, it's just by Hunter's Paradice," he then said
Our hero then muttered a curse under his breath and said "I am not going to Doom Wood with you for a long time, that's all there is to it,"
The paladen looked shocked, but left for Doom Wood by himself.
"I gotta get a life," he muttered to himself.
When he awoke at sun-rise, he did so with huge diffaculty, he had only had about two hours of good sleep, everyone keep wakeing him up.
He wrinched his wepon out of the ground, like he always did, and dragged it with him, heading for the bank where he kept his Mogbull. He had some, but was still tired, he needed to go and get a house, and go on leave, but the pull of adventure was too large for him to take a brake, he headed down to Warlic, he got a quest, did it, headed back to Falconreach, and did his same, old, day.
---------------------------------------------------------------
I know, I know, but this was in thw wrong place as I have been told reantly. I'll keep the one in the workshop in my sig, but this is where I'm going now.
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 1
12/8/2011 14:51:28   
IanTheHokage

On the other thred, I got some good ideas, so I plan on puting these to use. This next chapter will show a larger picture of Itachi's life.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode One: Overly Hyper Paliden
"Itachi...Itachi, HEY, ITACHI!" said a voice he only heard five thousode times a day.
"What, Artrix?! Can't you tell even Dragon Lords need sleep?!" Itachi said, extreemly sleep deprived.
"Well, I...ummm-" Artrix said, shocked that even Dragon Lords need sleep.
He was interupted by Itachi holding his flat hand out.
"I didn't mean it like that, I'm just so tired, I haven't sleept in years, and I'm running low on Mogbull to keep me awake," said Itachi, his eyes closed. "I can't even keep my eyes open at this point, what makes you think I can battle the hords of the Undead?"
Itachi was the the side of the Inn in Falconreach, right accross from Twilly's log, Twilly had to go to AQ.
"I don't even know who you are anymore," said Artrix as he walked to the Tower. "You were all for fighting back then,"
"'Back then' was before you started dragging me all over Lore!"
Itachi fell back on the wall of the Inn and fell into a deep sleep near instantly.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Episode One Part Two: Ash's Assigenment.
Ask Dragonblade (what, were you expecting a Pokemon joke) was in the town of Battleon, talking with a local. Ash was trying to find out information on the forbiden magic, sealed away for none to know it's dark power - the Falcon Punch - but getting nothing, he, hours later of talking to randome people who all looked at him like he was crazy, he left, serching for what he was looking for...TBC
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> The Ledgend of Uchiha Itachi (REAL)
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition