Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Planet Liath: Slate City

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Planet Liath: Slate City
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/3/2011 17:32:10   
golden1231

Planet Liath: Slate City

Directions: Soluna City Museum -> Val -> Planet Liath / Travel -> Planet Liath

Locations Available:
  • Return to Blimp

Missions Available:
  • Search for Keys
  • Solve the Door
  • Artifact Hunt
  • Rescue
  • Reclaim City
  • Fix Your Ship
  • Search for Rocks
  • Explore Tunnels
  • And Now What?
  • Distress Call
  • The Opening

Shops Available:
  • Blimp Shop
  • Zeke NG Weapons
  • Zeke Weapons
  • Zeke Mods

NPCs:
  • Dan
  • Zeke

Dialogue:
    Dan

Dan: Hey. You must be the guy everyone's talking about. My name is Dan. I was told you're looking for artifacts.

• Talk
    Dan: I know of an old door that's been locked for as long as anyone here can remember.
    Dan: I'm sure it's hiding all sorts of great stuff. I can show you how to get there but it's locked by 20 keys.
    Dan: If you go there and find all of the keys, I would be happy to help you open it.
    Dan: Your technology is more advanced than ours so you should be better equipped to find them.
    Dan: Maybe with your help we can finally discover the mystery behind that door.

• Zeke
    Dan: I wouldn't pay much attention to him. He's part of a group of people that are skeptical of everything.
    Dan: He thinks you were to blame for the recent outburst of monsters and doesn't believe our reports of your landing.
    Dan: Maybe if you help us find what's behind the door, he'll realize you're not a threat after all.

(After collecting 20 Keys)
    Dan: Wow! You found all the keys! For some reason the door isn't unlocking?
    Dan: Maybe there's a trick to the locks. I'll research it and let you know what I find.

(After finding artifact)
  • Talk
    Dan: That is such a bizarre artifact. I certainly hope it isn't cursed or anything. Just saying.
    Dan: Have you showed that to your friend back on your homeworld? If not you should definitely go and check it out.
    Dan: I'll be curious to hear what she has to say about it.

New Missions

Dan: It's great to see you again, <You>!

• Talk
    Dan: I want to hear about what your friend Val and the House Leaders had to say but first I have some things to tell you about.
    Dan: Remember how I said we hadn't had volcanic activity for a long time? Famous last words...
    Dan: I don't even know if there's a connection or not but here's the thing.
    Dan: After you took the artifact to your homeworld we started to get a lot of rumbling and smoke in the Teo-Airgead Range.
    Dan: At first some of Zeke's group were spreading rumors that you were to blame but he put a stop to that and now no one blames you.
    Dan: Zeke is really glad that you're back and he said he wants to see you later too.
    Dan: Anyway we're all hoping that you can use that fighting machine you have to help us out.
    Dan: The temperature out there makes it too dangerous for our airmen to go on foot for long so if you go down in your machine it will really help a lot.

Zeke

Zeke: I have nothing to say to you, freak! As far as I'm concerned, you're the reason these monsters are attacking in the first place.

(After finding artifact)
    Zeke: Pfft. Sure. Just go ahead and take things that belong to us! I knew I was right to not trust you! Get away from me.
    Zeke: Thanks to you, those monsters have been invading and managed to kidnap some of my friends and no-one's helping them.

(After rescuing a friend)
    Zeke: You're... actually helping us out? What could you possible be doing that for?

(After rescuing 5 friends)
    Zeke: I have to say... I may have been wrong about you, <Character>. Thanks for helping out.

• Talk
    Zeke: These monsters that keep attacking have taken many of my friends.
    Zeke: I've tried getting the authorities involved but they just aren't strong enough!
    Zeke: Your technology is amazingly strong. I tell you what. If you can rescue them, I'll be very thankful.
    Zeke: I'll do what I can to make it worth your time and effort.

(After rescuing all 10 of Zeke's friends)
    Zeke: It looks like the giant ape is the ringleader! We must push it out of the city!

• Talk
    Zeke: You saved every last one of them! I'm eternally grateful. I would've hated for my pride to get in the way of their safety.
    Zeke: Unfortunately it's not quite over. That giant gorilla monster seems to be leading the pack of monsters.
    Zeke: I think we need you now more than ever to kick that ape out and show it that this is our town!

(After reclaiming city)
    Zeke: You did it! The city is safe again. I'm sorry I ever doubted you, <Character>. You're a true ally.

• Talk
    Zeke: You really did it! Thanks to you, the monsters seem to be keeping their distance and the city is finally at peace.
    Zeke: Now we all know the truth. You're not a threat to us. You're on of the most helpful people in the universe!
    Zeke: Even when I called you names to your face you continued to help us out and for that, I thank you.
    Zeke: I'll make due on my promise of making this worth your time. I'll get started on making some brand new weapons for you.

• Rewards
    Zeke: I haven't actually finished making them yet so give me a little more time. I promise there will be tons.
    Zeke: As promised, here is our token of gratitude. We made lots of weapons to thank you for all your help.

New Missions

Zeke: It's great to see you again, <You>! I'm a little busy right now, but you can still get to the shop or redo some missions.

• Talk
    Zeke: I'm really busy right now but I'd love to talk with you more later.
    Zeke: I hope you can get that door open. I have no idea of how it can actually taste rock but that's very interesting.

(After completing Search for Rocks)
    Zeke: It's great to see you again, <You>!

• Rewards
    Zeke: I used some of the volcanic rock to make some of those things you call mods for your big machine to thank you for all your help.

Other Information:
  • You must complete all previous Museum quests and have flight clearance to access Planet Liath.

< Message edited by Peachii -- 7/12/2015 5:09:28 >
  • DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [MechQuest] >> [MQ Encyclopedia] >> Locations / Missions / Events >> Planet Liath: Slate City
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition