Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(World Building) The Vampire Library

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> (World Building) The Vampire Library
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/4/2011 10:04:15   
Argeus the Paladin

Here is the place where I deposit bits and pieces about my little world-building project. It's the same world that Flight of the Black Eagles is set in, and one I've wasted many, many days of thoughts on.

My ultimate goal, if I could call it as such, is both humble and over-ambitious at the same time. I want to create a world as expansive as or even more so than (the Tsukihime component of) Nasuverse, except that it's based much more in actual history and ethnic cultures and much less in popular culture myths. In other words, an attempt to make my 'sperging about history coherent and serves some purpose. Oh, and less moe, French maids, psychologically broken girls and other anime staples, but that's more than obvious.

This world-building will be done in a series of fictional documents, much like in The Elder Scrolls. Hence the name - a library of fictional tomes about the world I have yet to name.

Volumes in this library are listed below.

From Nikator Centaulos to Gerard de Chevalier - 19 Centuries of the Cataphracts
DF  Post #: 1
12/20/2011 8:24:18   
Argeus the Paladin

Update to the Cataphract history books.

Anyone who follows FotBE might notice that the name Nikator Centaulos was brought up at least once without explanation. Now you get it - dude's pretty much THE patron saint of Imperial cataphracts.
DF  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> Other Creative Works Discussion >> (World Building) The Vampire Library
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition