Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

(AQW) A series... of very misunderstood events.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> (AQW) A series... of very misunderstood events.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/8/2011 0:11:50   
Ofek

Chapter 1: The first mis.

I awoke to see ash flying around me. I looked around... everything looked grey, probably fog. I touched my head and it stung. When I looked at my hand there was a red liquid on it. Blood? Suddenly, some creature with chains on his legs started to crawl towards me. As soon as he was close enough that I could see him clearly, I froze. He had a scarred eye and he looked injured. I could see he was trying to tell me something, but I wasn't going to move any closer to the green man. Then he spoke...
"Leave while you can hero... she's comi-" His one working eye turned pale. "Hero? Am I a hero?" I muttered to myself. That question made me realize... I don't know who I am. Soon the thought took over. Who am I? I knew I had to hear out the green man's warning. I started to run, seeing another shape in the mist. Since I don't know who I am, I can't trust anyone. I tried to walk quietly, but the shadow turned. It started to run towards me "Hey Ofek! Are you and Niche okay? Where's Niche?" She started to yell towards me. Was this the woman the green man was talking about? "W-who are you...?" I stammered. "Alice silly! Wait... what's that... is your head bleeding?! Oh no! Get on the dragon and sleep. We need to get you to saftey." she said. "Answer my question!" I screamed. The yelling took the last of my energy. I was blacked out. And obviously... this girl likes to talk.

Chapter 2: The first time down under.

When I woke up my head stung with pain. It wasn't as much as before, but it was like... a headache. I looked around at my surroundings. It seemed like I was in some sort of cabin? With a door... and a cooking pot... and a bathro- A BATHROOM! At least I could remember that bathrooms have mirrors. Maybe it'll jog up my memory? Seeing what I look like? I walked into the room labeled "BATHROOMS," and inside that room there was two other doors. There was a picture of a pale woman with red wings, purple hair, and a not-a-so-happy expression on her face on one door (also labled WOMENS). The other door had a picture of a man in silver armor holding a golden axe (Labled MENS). I chose the door with the man, thinking it was the men's bathroom, as anyone else would. Remember that girl Alice? Well, I didn't until I heard a scream and looked to where the sound was coming from. It was Alice. "Um, sorry..." I said, blushing, looking slightly scared, and slowly backed out of the room. I still didn't know if I could trust her, but I'd find out soon. I walked into what seemed like the girls bathroom, actually being the men's bathroom... I know, it's really weird. While I was walking into the bathroom I saw the mirror, but couldn't see my reflection yet (wasn't at the right angle yet), I walked closer just about to look when, "Heya Ofek". I turned around to see a man with shaggy brown hair taking a shower in his clothes. "Who are you? Why are you taking a shower in your clothes?" I asked squinting. "You don't remember me? I've had a lot of memorable moments with you though... like showing you my socks sharing my yogu- Oh, right. Sorry, I got carried away there. My name is Cysero, and about the clothes," he smirked "it's just what I do. You look horrible in those bandages. You should see yourself!" That was the perfect moment. I bolted for the mirror. Nothing. I didn't feel anything. No flashbacks. No memory jog. Just nothing. "Man. Just got back and already running away from me.

Chapter 3: We stood up

Cysero explained everything. Alice could finally be trusted. I learned the the little green man in the fog was a sneevil named Liche. Everything was just cramming into my brain... it was a lot to handle. Me and Alice talked over things and she was the one who told me about the evil woman who took over lore. She was Drakath's twin sister Isabelle. She was older and stronger than Drakath in every way. When she had finally had enough of his games with the chaos lords, she killed him and cursed the world with chaos. There were only few survivors from the chaos... me, Alice, Cysero, Artix, Safiria, Nytheria, and Yulgar. Everyone, everywhere all over lore were taken over by chaos. We were the rebels, the few living who havn't been corrupted. "So what Alice? What are we going to do!? It's the whole world against us! There's no way we can win this!" I said terrified and angry. "I know that they somehow made you loose your memory. You knew something you shouldn't... they didn't corrupt you so I assume that your immune, unless that's what they want me to think" She said. While she kept on muttering I thought, "Does this girl have an off button?". Then I remembered the power.

< Message edited by Ofek -- 1/7/2012 13:46:59 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> (AQW) A series... of very misunderstood events.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition