Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= EpicDuel DNs December 9th 2011

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= EpicDuel DNs December 9th 2011
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/9/2011 19:24:44   
Stabilis

I am willing to disband my year old faction if someone promises me to let me join for this war. You must be an Exile faction.
AQ Epic  Post #: 26
12/9/2011 19:25:07   
Fay Beeee

I am guessing - 2 sizes - 2 prices - both varium?

Are they (whether credit or varium) stackable?

Epic  Post #: 27
12/9/2011 19:34:21   
Hiddenblade

guessing smaller one from npc drops and sell for credits and the larger ones will be varium
Post #: 28
12/9/2011 20:07:46   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

Frogbones I take full responsibility for the perceived delay. I indicated that we would be releasing today, and I was mistaken. This is my fault, not the fault if the other developers or an indication of their slacking. On the contrary, we are all working diligently. I am very sorry for mistakenly misleading you. It was an honest mistake.
Post #: 29
12/9/2011 20:17:54   
Jekyll

Take it easy. Some people are out to flame, to put you down, to extract an apology from you. Its the first time a war is planned for ED, its only normal to have delays.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 30
12/9/2011 20:20:04   
My Name is Jake
Banned

I don't think I will bother trying to get the achievement if the bombs cost varium.
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
12/9/2011 20:20:43   
Envy and Jealousy

@Cinderella So nothing is being released today then?
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
12/9/2011 20:21:36   
frogbones
Banned

@ Cindy:

(And maybe you could pass this on to all the other fine ladies in ED). My discontent has never, is never, nor will ever be with you or Charfade or Ashari. Y'all are doing a wonderful job at what you've been asked to do. The fact that you're the ones who are always apologizing for the devs is pathetic on their part.

My frustration has always been with Titan, NW, and Artix for the ridiculous prices they charge for this "in development" Flash game that is constantly delayed, not thought out, poorly balanced, and otherwise mismanaged.

< Message edited by frogbones -- 12/9/2011 20:25:11 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 33
12/9/2011 20:43:17   
nosey123
Friendly!

Need a faction i see. I should create one but chances are it will be a 1 man faction. XD

We shall see.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 34
12/9/2011 21:08:14   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Here's something to consider. Don't you think that they must be really close to completing this since they have all the artwork made for the feature(I assume). I assume NW also has most if not all the new weapons designed as well. This could quite easily be the biggest non phase changing release ever made in this game that also gives factions a point to existing and what do I see in this thread? Whining about balance issues or weapons not being released despite the humongous release looming over the horizon. If the preview for this isn't enough to keep you happy then nothing they could ever release reasonably will ever accomplish it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
12/9/2011 23:05:48   
skeletondude

So are the frost weapons going to be released today or next week ???
AQW Epic  Post #: 36
12/9/2011 23:07:33   
DeathGuard

^Next week, they can't shutdown servers just for that lol
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 37
12/9/2011 23:23:46   
goldslayer1

quote:

I assume NW also has most if not all the new weapons designed as well. This could quite easily be the biggest non phase changing release ever made in this game that also gives factions a point to existing and what do I see in this thread? Whining about balance issues or weapons not being released despite the humongous release looming over the horizon. If the preview for this isn't enough to keep you happy then nothing they could ever release reasonably will ever accomplish it.

balance changes aren't bother me (my rng luck does tho).
altho this gives more of a point to faction, its more of an activity u do instead of a reward for actually doing something.
i mean its an improvement to factions, but its still going 1 flight of stairs in the empire state building.

faction should be rewarded for things like dailies, WDs, and flags.
aswell as faction lvl being more important.
keep in mind im not talking about achievements.
because i get nothing but just 1 flag capture achievement if my faction holds 2 flags for over 4-5 months.
see what i mean? i dont get 50 WD achievement if my faction has 50 WDs.

so the point is, factions should be rewarded for dailies and flag captures.

example
if u get a WD its 10k credits for every member.
if i get a solo daily, it should be 5k credits to every member.
if i get a team daily, it should be 7500 credits to every member.
if i hold a single flag for the entire day (24 hours) i would get 5k credits aswell for that day.

these aren't HUGE changes but its a nice reward for the active factions who put hard work into their faction.
(speaking of hard work, grats to Control Alt Death on 100 solo daily medals)

and tbh i would have prefer faction juggernaut boards and juggernaut win count for factions instead of this.
why? because that would have pleased all of the juggernaut players and encourage juggernaut even more.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 12/9/2011 23:24:44 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 38
12/9/2011 23:30:18   
SouL Prisoner

just another "expected" delay .

they could hve atleast released the last yr's frost weapon's , so the new players could hve had a BLAST till the next week and plus if every things comes next week then it would be utter confusion wat to DO 1st ????? loook at the new feature's , new weapons or the old weapon's ?? . if they only released the old weapon's today , the new players could hve had enough time to see everything and even more important "NO 1 would hve been dissapointed !!

< Message edited by soulprisnerx -- 12/9/2011 23:31:05 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
12/9/2011 23:35:27   
skeletondude

Sweet now this gives me more time to farm credits and probably stay factionless for 1 more week now ^_^ ,but to bad they can't release those frost weapons today bummer.

quote:

and tbh i would have prefer faction juggernaut boards and juggernaut win count for factions instead of this.
why? because that would have pleased all of the juggernaut players and encourage juggernaut even more.

Haha then i would pretty actually be interested in a faction.
AQW Epic  Post #: 40
12/9/2011 23:38:28   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@gold You can't run before you learn to walk. You can't expect Titan to snap his fingers and make Factions perfect. He has to start somewhere and this is a pretty big step as it is. Not only does it encourage factions to participate by giving points to an alignment but the Flag released in the area is controlled by the faction with highest points in the War.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
12/10/2011 0:00:59   
goldslayer1

quote:

You can't run before you learn to walk. You can't expect Titan to snap his fingers and make Factions perfect. He has to start somewhere and this is a pretty big step as it is. Not only does it encourage factions to participate by giving points to an alignment but the Flag released in the area is controlled by the faction with highest points in the War.

i know its not perfect, but titan went for a feature that turned out to take more time the one that already has examples of. (solo and team) for factions. im not disagreeng with this release. im just saying juggernaut dailies and win count for factions would have been an even better release. and hopefully can be put into factions in the future.
AQW Epic  Post #: 42
12/10/2011 4:09:34   
Darkwing

So they could shut down servers...for a robot...or 2 weapons( last 2 weeks) but they can't for last year weapons???
Post #: 43
12/10/2011 5:27:19   
SouL Prisoner

@above 100% agreed . its juzz they dont care about releasing , thats all . its not lyk impossible for them .

if they wanted they could hve released last week itself , but no , THEY JUZZ LUV dissapointing ppl

< Message edited by soulprisnerx -- 12/10/2011 5:29:39 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
12/10/2011 5:34:23   
Ranloth
Banned

@soulprisnerx
Shutting down servers for 2 new made weapons and a robot (last week) isn't as easy as putting old code from last year back into the game to match current one, afaik. With such a small team as ED, you expect too much at once - it's a game in testing phase, team is small, and no one is forcing you to play or pay. Simple as that.

AQ Epic  Post #: 45
12/10/2011 5:39:30   
Xendran

Just a note, anti matter is what would be harnessed for energy, not dark matter. Dark matter is what creates the void in space, anti matter is what we're trying to harness for massive amounts of efficient energy.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 46
12/10/2011 5:48:12   
SouL Prisoner

@trans . if i play the game , if lyk it , i pay for it and if i pay, i hve the ri8 to DEMAND for it too . and they dont add code after shutting down the server , they juzz update after they shut down .

resoling the bug takes more time then adding last years content .
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
12/10/2011 6:01:39   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

@Nosey, i have a friend ingame who has a 1 man (well, girl) faction. It's fine :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
12/10/2011 6:20:35   
Ranloth
Banned

@soulprisnerx
And how much do YOU know about the coding? Every change requires a new code and old ones need updating too, they don't "just update after they shut down" because game is whole bunch of code which has to be changed, taken away or made from scratch.
Yeah you have right to demand, but team - being fairly small too - has right to have their personal lifes as well, you can't just tell them what to do.
AQ Epic  Post #: 49
12/10/2011 6:32:29   
SouL Prisoner

well about coding i dont noe much , but as a matter of common sense , its clear that after shut down they dont code , they they update and that's how everything is done in 15-20 mins , after the shut down.

and about the small staff its non of my bussines , ED is suppose to think over that b4 charging hell of varium for things which is equily as much costly and the real worldy stuff . yeti cost 1900 varium , and to get the u need minimun 4k AE points , spending cash to get 4k points is as good as buying a REAL pet , that can play wid u or more of which is ALIVE . REAL NOT FAKE !! a "graphical representation .

coding does not take that much time ,then testing does !! so y dont ED juzz get more players who r ready to help any time "without getting paid"

hope that much u can think of !

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= EpicDuel DNs December 9th 2011
Page 2 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition