Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= EpicDuel DNs December 9th 2011

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= EpicDuel DNs December 9th 2011
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/11/2011 0:35:47   
SouL Prisoner

booms better not cost varium , it would only be a delited update for the varium players and nthing for non varium !
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
12/11/2011 0:38:19   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@Soul They do cost varium but they will also be a drop from the NPCs in Frysteland so non variums can get them as well.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 77
12/11/2011 0:49:31   
SouL Prisoner

well juzz hoping for it. u cant always be sure wats coming up !

u ill always be way to happy wid update or even dissapointed , depends on u .
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
12/11/2011 21:37:21   
The Death Trap

I cant wait :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 79
12/11/2011 21:52:52   
Renzan

No balance? *shakes head*

Epic  Post #: 80
12/11/2011 22:18:28   
edwardvulture

Well, but non-variums can't win the most wanted achievement so it makes no difference.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 81
12/11/2011 23:01:26   
Algorithm

^You're probably right lolz, can't wait for the extra rating :P .
Post #: 82
12/12/2011 10:03:39   
Buffy A. Summers

May I Inquire To The Staff... With The Addition Of Bombs And So Many New (And Old) Frost Weapons...

What Is The Status Of Some Sort Of Increased Inventory, Bank Or At Least, (As Mentioned By Cinderella) Stackable Items?

If Not, I Hope The New Bombs Are Seperate From Our Normal Inventory. Like Quest Items.

Nothing Has Been Done To Address The Increasing Problem Of Everyone's Growing Inventory Space Or Lack There Of.

With New Missions And More "Rares" With Each Release... I Really Hope The Staff Considers This Situation For Both Varium And Non Varium Players.

~ Buffy

< Message edited by Buffy A. Summers -- 12/12/2011 10:06:34 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 83
12/12/2011 17:34:26   
Fay Beeee

OK. Question.
To summarize. eg
Faction in the new war wins for the day.
?????? Does the faction get an achievement?
?????? Do ALL the team/faction get one too?

The most wanted board.
?????? I am assuming that it is the top individual players?
?????? Do ALL get achievement or JUST the top one on BOTH sides?
?????? OR just the top one of the winning side?

Epic  Post #: 84
12/12/2011 20:53:00   
T.600

@Buffy: Banks with free storage for varium items would be nice or everyone could get 10 bank slots to start with instead of giving varium items free storage.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 85
12/12/2011 21:18:49   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@Buffy The way I see it is that to be on any sort of Leaderboard is that you have to make sacrifices of some sort. The battle leaderboards with battling and giving up free time, Fame with loss of free time, War Kills with loss of money and some time and finally Rarity with loss of money and inventory space. Rarity loses less money then War Kills by far so the major drawback would be loss of inventory space. I don't see why we have a board for that since you can only get so much Rarity score and it won't change until higher level gear is made. Regardless, I know you're suggesting more inventory soley so you can increase your rarity score(there is some thought for other players but it really only effects other rarity hunters). The average player is seldom strapped for space, with the exception of non variums and quest items. If anything slots should cost credits as well before they implement even more slots(which is pointless except for those wishing to be on the boards). Banking items would be nice but not really neccesary either. And that raises the question of "How would banked items effect Rarity Score?"
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 86
12/12/2011 21:59:49   
nico0las

@ fay I'll try and clear it up:

?????? Does the faction get an achievement? No, only the most "notorious" player, from legion and exile, win it.
?????? Do ALL the team/faction get one too? No, only the individual.

The most wanted board.
?????? I am assuming that it is the top individual players? Yes.
?????? Do ALL get achievement or JUST the top one on BOTH sides? Only the top.
?????? OR just the top one of the winning side? Only the no1 of each side.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 87
12/13/2011 1:33:34   
Buffy A. Summers

@ ND

Stop Trolling Me And Assuming You Know What I Am Thinking/Doing And Why. It Is Getting Tiresome.

First Of All, Many Non Varium Players Have Been Complaining For Months About Lack Of Inventory Space And Quest Items That Are Not Sellable.

This Is A Problem Not Just For Rarity Hunters But All Players Alike.

EpicDuel Has Been Around For Almost 3 Years. There Has Been No Iventory Increase For Non Variums Above The Standard 20 Slots Since The Begining.

Again, With Missions Drops, Seasonal Rares, And A Few Quest Items That Are Not Removable/Usable, A Change In Inventory Space/Usage Is Simply Long Overdue.

On The Varium Player Side, Since I PAY For The Service... I Would Like The Option Of A Bank Or More Increased Slot Space, After Almost 3 Years Of Not Being Able To.

Isn't That Reasonable To Ask For? Or Shall I Wait 3 More Years?

*Facepalm*

Also, I Have This Strange Way Of Holding Others To Their Word. Cinderella Has Promised That The Devs Are Working On "Stackable" Items At Least to Cut Down Inventory Space.

This Was Promised For The Frost Festival Release If I Remember Correctly. And We All Know That The Staff Keeps Their Word And Aims To Please.

AQW Epic  Post #: 88
12/13/2011 2:22:33   
Arcanis

quote:

This Was Promised For The Frost Festival Release If I Remember Correctly. And We All Know That The Staff Keeps Their Word And Aims To Please.

If I didn't know you better,Buffy,I'd would think you are being sarcastic.
AQ MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 89
12/13/2011 11:47:09   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

Buffy- I didn't promise you anything. I said that we are working on methods of conserving inventory space for all players, but I did not promise, guarantee, or even intentionally indicate a timeline. I'm held to the timelines of Titan and Hudelf, which are not always shared with me. I'm sorry if you think I misled you, it was certainly not my intention. Please don't put words in my mouth.
Post #: 90
12/13/2011 12:07:19   
Stabilis

TiMe To LoCk ThIs ThReAd???
AQ Epic  Post #: 91
12/13/2011 15:11:50   
Buffy A. Summers

@ LOL

I Guess I'll Take That As A... NO, Regarding Stackable Inventory.

At Least, Not Anytime Soon.

Cindy, Please Relax. No Need To Bite My Head Off Or Get "Technical" With The Verbatim Of How It Was Said Or Implied.

It's Not Like I Pulled It Out Of Thin Air. I Did Not Imagine That You Mentioned The "Possibility" Of Stackable Inventory In Time For The Frost Festival "Rares".

That's Fine. We'll All Wait Many Moons, Patiently, As The Staff, As You Say, Keeps "working on methods of conserving inventory space".

No Rush. It's Only Been 2 1/2 Years Of The Same 20/100 (Non Varium/Varium) Slots.

I'm Sure I'm Just Overreacting. It's Unreasonable To Expect An Improvement Within 3 Years On Such A Vital In Game Feature. <Space>

Even Though The "Limited Rares/Seasonal Rares" Continue To Release At A Steady Pace.

And It Would Be A Bad Time To Point Out That AQW, Has Yet Again, Expanded It's Inventory Slots (100 To 120 Bag Space) Just So Players Can Enjoy And Buy The NEW Holiday Rares...

Without Having To Sell Things They Value And Treasure.

Cinderella... I Know You Take The Heat For The Staff, But Please Stop Being So Defensive In These Forums And Taking The Hits For Titan/Nightwraith/Hudelf.

I Think The Staff Does A Good Job Handling Things, But Making Constant Excuses For The People Directly Responsible Is Getting Beyond Old.

I've Been Around Too Long. Spent Too Much Money On This Game... So I'll Shoot Stratight...

You Never Promised Me A Rose Garden... But You Sure Should Have.

Jeez. Customer Appreciation My Butt.

Happy Holidays Cinderella To You And Yours.

~ Sincerely,

Buffy

AQW Epic  Post #: 92
12/13/2011 16:45:17   
Technical Time

Will they realease any armours?
Post #: 93
12/13/2011 19:33:42   
My Name is Jake
Banned

I Wonder If People Who Type Like This Think They're Smart.
AQW Epic  Post #: 94
12/13/2011 21:29:02   
One Winged Angel1357

@Jake you might have noticed its takes more effort to type like Buffy so infact Buffy is using more of her brain to type then just typing normally.

Anyway I hope there will be a F2P option for factions at say 15K-20K credits. I say this because if you want to make Factions a bigger part of the game you need all part to be part of them and I can honestly say most Founders are looking for Varium users because they will produce the better record which if you want to be a good faction you need.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 95
12/13/2011 21:42:40   
IsaiahtheMage

quote:

@Jake you might have noticed its takes more effort to type like Buffy so infact Buffy is using more of her brain to type then just typing normally.

XD that is correct. I also agree about the F2P option.
AQW Epic  Post #: 96
12/13/2011 21:48:10   
FrostHS
Banned

@jake i wundr if ppl tht tlk liek ths thnk they r kewl.
AQW Epic  Post #: 97
12/13/2011 22:02:19   
drinde

^
Off topic much....

With all the hype for this event, I shudder to think of the player-base reaction if it doesn't match their expectations.
DF MQ Epic  Post #: 98
12/13/2011 22:16:59   
My Name is Jake
Banned

@FrostHS Implying I type like that.
AQW Epic  Post #: 99
12/14/2011 4:32:35   
Gepard Acht

The extra inventory slots are definitely needed, even when i opened my char in aqw, it has 50 slots and last time it only got 40

giving another 10 slots for everyone isnt exactly a bad idea
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4] 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= EpicDuel DNs December 9th 2011
Page 4 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition