Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Who remembers when...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Who remembers when...
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/11/2011 4:20:49   
Xendran

@ND Mallet a sample that small means literally nothing to be honest. You need a sample size in the tens of thousands to even begin to be accurate
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 51
12/11/2011 11:35:34   
FightForKisses

I remember those non-varium times...oh wait I've been varium since my first day on ED :P

But I miss the days when thinking outside the box was still effective
Epic  Post #: 52
12/11/2011 12:28:12   
FrostHS
Banned

@ND Really now? Explain how i was stunned with level 1 maul three battles in a row, three different people. Also, I had about 50 higher support. I use my plasma grenade, it stuns 1 in 10 battles. Back in Beta, it was never like that. Maybe 1 stun in 10 battles. That's it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 53
12/11/2011 19:25:37   
Wind

I remember when Xendran had that 170 HP OP build lol, then everyone thought it was a massive heal loop and tried to copy him when it wasn't.

I also remember when we make awesome builds, people copy them and then say they're theirs. Alot of problems there :S

I also remember when Angels Holocaust was first on all time. Fay Beee was second and Shaniqua was third. AND Comicalbike was 5th :P

< Message edited by Wind -- 12/11/2011 19:26:55 >

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 54
12/11/2011 19:34:04   
FrostHS
Banned

^I celebrated the day when angels got knocked off of 1st place. Then again for 2nd and 3rd.
AQW Epic  Post #: 55
12/11/2011 19:46:23   
Renzan

Back in the good old days without TLMs....

Epic  Post #: 56
12/11/2011 19:46:44   
Wootz

^^I celebrated the day when angels got banned on the forums, partially 'cause of me ;)

Who remembers when EpicDuel gotten free for all AE players.

@Above
Tell that to Battle Elf. He got owned big time by a Cyber Hunter. Tellin' ya', Cyber Hunters are the most OP class in the game. Balance.

< Message edited by 1234speedy -- 12/11/2011 19:47:52 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 57
12/11/2011 20:07:10   
FrostHS
Banned

^Lol. I find it funny when anything "bad" happens to Angels Holocaust. (Bad for her LOL!)
Who remembers when merc was a fun class to use?
AQW Epic  Post #: 58
12/11/2011 20:12:02   
Agiluz

I remember when I was in alltimer 2v2 15th place.

Rogue Ninja
Post #: 59
12/11/2011 20:31:33   
Wootz

I love when bad things happen to her. Must be because I hate her.
AQW Epic  Post #: 60
12/11/2011 20:43:26   
The Joker X

I remember when frostbane went rare the first year and I was like 20 kills from getting lvl 30. I was so sad because I bought varium just for it, and I remember how strong and oped it was all year long... I had to settle for rune cleaver though lmao. I also remember when 5050 was on the 2vs2 alltime and how KILLAZ when like 10 days in a row winning 2vs2. Good times... good times...
AQW Epic  Post #: 61
12/11/2011 20:59:57   
tahoe1

When forums used to be fun. People didn't complain so much. Just play the game, you're gonna have lucky and unlucky days. That's the way it is.
Post #: 62
12/11/2011 21:08:25   
FrostHS
Banned

@Speedy lmao me too xD
AQW Epic  Post #: 63
12/11/2011 21:18:51   
Zean Zapple

I remember :) When I was level 30 Founder Armor was almost necessary to have a good build.
Epic  Post #: 64
12/11/2011 21:54:03   
Renzan

Back when merc was good...
Epic  Post #: 65
12/12/2011 18:46:54   
supermasivo

I remember when useless enhacements didn't exist and all was perfect, skills based!
Epic  Post #: 66
12/13/2011 2:39:12   
Yo son

Who remember....
when this game used to be fun
when people use to stay up all night to play and try to get on leader boards
when people actually spent time and talked to each other
when players could go to doom and 2vs2
when the forums use to be fun/look cool
when this game was not part of AE( love AE but the have 0 experience on PVP and am not paying for AE am paying for ED)
when you didn't need to spend 200+ dollars just to survive as a varium player each year
when their use to be things such as respect duels
when rare weapons didn't go out of style in the next 2 weeks
when crappy **** such as enhancement didn't exist
when it was actually fun to be a newb
when each class could go against each other and have a somewhat equal chance of winning no matter what builds were used

then one could say the game was like rock- paper- scissors, or a some what Circular/triangular distribution of power; but now what is it? a straight line? where the higher one is on the line the stronger the are.

Why was it that back then the forum didn't get spammed after a delayed update? or everyone wasn't so anxious about upcoming updates?

If you don't remember any of these; then you missed ED at is best and with the direction the game is going u will have to wait a long time before u can enjoy these things again.

< Message edited by Yo son -- 12/13/2011 2:42:33 >
Post #: 67
12/13/2011 13:28:50   
Clutch

I just miss having 150 hp... :P
AQ Epic  Post #: 68
12/13/2011 14:47:41   
Blade of Chaos

I remember being the only one using a heal loop build without founder armor, rixty weps or bonny zooka, that won the 1vs1 daily with 98% and 700+ wins, I must be using it right lol, that exact day admins decided to implement agility, everybody was complaining about it even non tech mages, they didn't know that the only reason mages were a bit overpowered was because of focus and the new bot
Post #: 69
12/13/2011 14:54:48   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

I find this thread interesting because of the time to rekindle past thoughts. One element that has truly dissipated is a true class-master. Regardless non-varium or varium, players were known by their personality and the class they wielded.

Before class change and enhancements, we all were limited and excelled within what was provided.

We became substance beyond our characters for our various playing styles.

We used to have many discussions of who were amazing players within their class, and a natural respect was given for players who made the effort of creating the best with what they had.

In our current environment, we have a limited amount of people who have strictly stuck with one class, yet when opportunity to succeed is available within another class, the opportunity to jump is so readily available.

What I miss are the true Class Masters.
AQW Epic  Post #: 70
12/13/2011 19:20:47   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

I remember the old forums.

R.I.P.

The (Word removed so i wont get banned) took them away :P

< Message edited by Chosen 0ne -- 12/13/2011 19:27:02 >

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 71
12/14/2011 0:24:51   
King FrostLich

quote:

I remember being the only one using a heal loop build without founder armor, rixty weps or bonny zooka, that won the 1vs1 daily with 98% and 700+ wins, I must be using it right lol, that exact day admins decided to implement agility, everybody was complaining about it even non tech mages, they didn't know that the only reason mages were a bit overpowered was because of focus and the new bot

I thought you ragequitted and sold all your gear including your Gamma bot.
Epic  Post #: 72
12/14/2011 0:27:43   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@Xen Regardless of how small the sample size is, it still shows more factual concrete evidence compared to "I got blocked 6 times against a guy with lower dex than me."
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 73
12/14/2011 20:51:28   
Zean Zapple

@JZaanu, agreed. Trizkial was a true Bounty Hunter Class Master! Xendran was a true Tech Mage Class Master! JariTheMighty was a true Mercenary Class Master!

I have tried some of the other classes, but I have decided never to switch again. Bounty Hunter, where I was created, and where I belong will remain my class from here on out.
Epic  Post #: 74
12/15/2011 22:50:27   
Rush

Oohh are we having some nostalgia?

Sweet, let me add more stuff.

Oh @ your question. People ran out of creativity, the "new" people are 6 year old's with about as much knowledge, well as a 4 year old, and by default people are lazy and to uninspired to use their intelligence, though for some it might be lacking.

1. Who remembers the thrill it was to try to be in the best faction?
2. Who remembers when you could go to Oz 8...
3. Who remembers when the game wasn't all about varium
4. Who remembers the days where there WAS creativity

Most importantly, who remembers having fun.

Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Who remembers when...
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition