Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Tiss The Season...

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Tiss The Season...
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/14/2011 20:33:25   
nico0las

A gift from the devs?
How about relaxation, and you all stop focusing on yourselves?
You're not the only person in the world, you know.
How about the gift of relaxation.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
12/14/2011 20:47:19   
Zean Zapple

How I look it at: Giving the players 200 ACs doesn't cost the company any money. They are just putting that on your ACC they aren't paying for it. I understand that it's 200 ACs that you don't have to buy, but they aren't losing 27 mil on it, or they wouldn't do it(Nor would any of you, myself included).

So if we do receive a gift... which really wouldn't be a gift because we begged for it... 200 varium would be MORE than sufficient.

Gifting each player 200 varium would allow them to buy a new style, get a few enhancements, ***********make a faction(if the price reduction brings the cost down below 200)************, brainwash, battle boost, or XP boost. 200 varium is an AWESOME gift if you look at it that way.

< Message edited by Zean Zapple -- 12/15/2011 18:08:42 >
Epic  Post #: 52
12/15/2011 11:43:51   
Dendavex

@FrostHS page 2
I ment 50k credits not
not 995 varium :s
Epic  Post #: 53
12/15/2011 18:49:38   
Mecha Mario
Mechanized Plumber

quote:

Everybody look under your seat...

As a special present for all of our players, everybody is getting 10 FREE inventory spaces! You get inventory! And you get inventory! Everybody gets 10 inventory spaces!

We will still be working on ways to conserve inventory space, don’t worry. But this might tide players over for a little while. For those who just can't wait to stockpile rares, we're raising the inventory cap to 120 items!

Taken from here.

Locking this up. You can continue to discuss about the special present in the Design Notes thread linked above.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Tiss The Season...
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition