Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Strongest Class to Weakest Class

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Strongest Class to Weakest Class
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/16/2011 18:52:40   
Stabilis

@Vendile,

Passive effects leading to:

W/ bloodlust: Stronger attacks, lack of energy consumption

W/ hybrid: Stronger defence, loss of dexterity (and you know what dexterity does)

Over time, you must know that personal attack power climbs faster than personal defensive power. This is because on the usual release more powerful weapons come out but rarely armours that can match the damage output of the weapons. So over time, bounty hunters will defeat mercs... indefinitely.
AQ Epic  Post #: 26
12/16/2011 18:55:04   
Vendile

If the merc knows how the bounty works, he will easily know what the opponent will do next. With Frost weapons coming up, defence will eventually swallow up str.
Post #: 27
12/16/2011 18:55:29   
Goony
Constructive!

Strongest to weakest heh...

The game seems to be revolving around dexterity at the moment. There are two main factors; firstly, as there seems to be an endless smokescreen, to manage the block factor and also to enhance skills. It appears to me that average dexterity with Varium Level 34 is 90+

Tactical Merc - Passively returns energy, can reduce defense and increase block chance, returns health and has great skill tree with many options. Is susceptible to debuffs and resistance attacks

Cyber Hunter - Best energy regain, very flexible as long as you have good dexterity and has a great malfunction, cheapshot/massacre combination

Bounty Hunter - Best of the old classes due to smoke, bloodlust, shadow arts, reflex/energy returns

Blood Mage - While fun to play with bloodlust, deadly aim and zerker there is way to much smoke in this game to see a way clear to play with any effectiveness

Tech Mage - Malf, reroute and it seems supercharge is making a comeback as this skill improves with dexterity ;)

Mercenary - Woot... We have ummm, errr, hybrid... Yay :(

Epic  Post #: 28
12/16/2011 18:57:30   
Stabilis

^
quote:

Tactical Merc - Passively returns energy, can reduce defense and increase block chance [?], returns health and has great skill tree with many options. Is susceptible to debuffs and resistance attacks

Please explain how they passively increase block chance?

< Message edited by greenrain13 -- 12/16/2011 19:29:04 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 29
12/16/2011 19:00:45   
Lord Nub

^ He said passively returns energy comma so passively doesn't pertain to the following.

Also @Gold, With Max SA your looking at 50%. SA goes beyond the 40% limit.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
12/16/2011 19:01:56   
frogbones
Banned

@ Lord Nub:

If Newt played ED, he'd pwn you three times over! Policy aside, his shrewdness and analytical skills make Obummer look like the glorified community organizer that he is lol.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 31
12/16/2011 19:03:16   
goldslayer1

quote:

Also @Gold, With Max SA your looking at 50%. SA goes beyond the 40% limit.

yeah but the average varium will have some decent dex, so even with 111 dex, ur most likely not going to reach an 80 dex gap between each other even with smoke. now if u had more dex, then yeah its possible.
AQW Epic  Post #: 32
12/16/2011 19:06:37   
Lord Nub

^ True but still possible. Especially with these tanks running around with such high res over dex. They leave dex low because of hybrid and think there set. They get blocked over and over and cry lol.

@Frog, So not only do we disagree about ED but your also a Republican? Can't say that I'm not as I support Ron Paul but that's the only thing that garbage deceiving party and I have in common.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
12/16/2011 19:12:16   
frogbones
Banned

Nub's personal and ED motto:

"Boost more, tax more! Trust us, we know better than you do!"

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 34
12/16/2011 19:19:39   
goldslayer1

quote:

Blood Mage - While fun to play with bloodlust, deadly aim and zerker there is way to much smoke in this game to see a way clear to play with any effectiveness

Tech Mage - Malf, reroute and it seems supercharge is making a comeback as this skill improves with dexterity ;)

mages could be improved with 1 crucial thing
remove the deadly aim support requirements.
u help both tech mage (only a little tho)
and u help blood mages alot.

@frogbones
lets just vote for Ron Simmons. and when something goes wrong, he will say his punch line on national TV :D

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 12/16/2011 19:20:26 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 35
12/16/2011 19:22:27   
VornWrath

1st: Cyber Hunter - It has the potential to be the greatest class, but nobody seems to use it correctly.
2nd: Tactical Mercenary - Two main passives; this one is obvious...
3rd: Bounty Hunter - Strength build, anyone?
4th: Tech Mage - After the nerf to heal, they aren't that great anymore.
5th: Mercenary - Hybrid Armor is all we have. But always remember this: ORIGINAL MERCENARIES FOREVER!
6th: Blood Mage - This class is poorly made; dev's should replace Fireball with Double Strike and replace Intimidate with Malfunction or Smokescreen.
Epic  Post #: 36
12/16/2011 19:24:56   
Stabilis

quote:

^ He said passively returns energy comma so passively doesn't pertain to the following.

For one he is grouping common traits in a list. Second I asked him what he is saying.
AQ Epic  Post #: 37
12/16/2011 19:26:02   
goldslayer1

quote:

1st: Cyber Hunter - It has the potential to be the greatest class, but nobody seems to use it correctly.

me and some friends said it many times before. when tlms get their nerf, CH will be ontop when it comes to competitive speed.
and with TLMs gone, they will be able to focus their defensive side on something else than TLMs so it will most likely beat other classes and
and get much higher % than it does now.

quote:

6th: Blood Mage - This class is poorly made; dev's should replace Fireball with Double Strike and replace Intimidate with Malfunction or Smokescreen.

bloodmage is actually better than u think. i have seen several bloodmages get 80%+ in 2 vs 2.
and some in solo get 95%+
altho it may take alot more strategy and build capability than usual. it still does better than merc IMO.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 12/16/2011 19:33:30 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 38
12/16/2011 19:30:22   
Goony
Constructive!

@ Green, I thought Nub answered it quite well ;)

They don't passively reduce defense, that requires smoke :)

Yep Cybers are doing ok at the moment and there are some good builds out there :)
Epic  Post #: 39
12/16/2011 19:34:32   
Stabilis

Excuse me for being a grammar nazi but I have a knack for this stuff. Passively is definitely the adjective predicate of the list thus is why I questioned why the others were passive.
AQ Epic  Post #: 40
12/16/2011 19:38:12   
goldslayer1

@green
:O
AQW Epic  Post #: 41
12/16/2011 19:41:26   
Stabilis

^ Thanks for showing me Chuck Norris playing Wow.
AQ Epic  Post #: 42
12/16/2011 19:49:22   
Goony
Constructive!

It's could be considered a list, but I thought it was more of a statement that you had to read between the lines of. My typing and grammatical skills are not the best and I will do my best to improve! Sir... :/
Epic  Post #: 43
12/16/2011 20:05:23   
TTG Sean

Tac Merc
Bounty
Merc
Blood Mage
Mage
Cyber
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 44
12/16/2011 20:26:23   
FrostHS
Banned

No skill: TLM, BH, Merc, BM, Mage, CH
Skill and hard to use: CH, Mage BM, Merc, BH, TLM
Best: CH, TLM, BH, Mage, BM, Merc
AQW Epic  Post #: 45
12/16/2011 21:03:35   
goldslayer1

@frost
are u making this list from a newb point of view?
AQW Epic  Post #: 46
12/16/2011 21:07:44   
FrostHS
Banned

^No, I'm making it from an experienced persons PoV.
AQW Epic  Post #: 47
12/16/2011 21:09:30   
goldslayer1

quote:

^No, I'm making it from an experienced persons PoV.

seems like ur not considering the complex builds for every class.
theres this tlm build i have, capable of 95% every time. and sometimes 98% if all luck dont break loose on me at once.
and its very hard to use. and averages 30-35 wins an hour.

also im pretty sure tech mage and bloodmage are harder to use than CH.

NOTE: please dont assume TLM is OP because my build can do that.
i seen many copy cats copy my build and they get around 84%-88%
and to add to that, the build i currently have is alot harder to use than it was for me in CH and tech mage.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 12/16/2011 21:18:00 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 48
12/16/2011 21:19:42   
Lord Nub

LOL @ Greenrain,

We're in Epicduel general discussion bro. This isn't discussion by Harvard professors. You failed to realize TaM's have Smoke at the time of your comment or you read it wrong the first time and became very defensive with your following posts.

Just chillax
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 49
12/16/2011 21:30:51   
Stabilis

^ Now now, I would appreciate it if you avoid scorning me. I understand you may or may not be upset or in turmoil with yourself in real life. I know I am, right now I can't think straight and a few minutes ago I was playing COD and did absolute bogus and quit. So, err, sorry if I seemed rude at all. I normally control myself unanimously but today I'm feeling spaced out and empty.

(I have depression so my mental health can be jeopardized, your words may incur self-harming thoughts)

I assure you that I am not angry or sad atm but right now I am easily peeved (its probably because of the medicine[?]). So please back off with your intimidation, what am I supposed to do with you on a forum? I want to discuss good topics, not going off-ramp and rampant with irrelevant topics.
AQ Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Strongest Class to Weakest Class
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition