Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Strongest Class to Weakest Class

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Strongest Class to Weakest Class
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/16/2011 21:44:41   
FrostHS
Banned

@Gold, yea, like you've ever been a CH. How about you try it for a day and get 85%+ in 2v2 and 1V1. i Doubt you could, as your used to that disgustingly OP class.
AQW Epic  Post #: 51
12/16/2011 21:50:39   
Lord Nub

@Green,

Lets try some breathing exercises,

1,2,3......ermm I don't know any.....so I guess just breathe in and out a few times with your eyes closed??

Feeling better?
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
12/16/2011 21:53:38   
Stabilis

? ?

......|
...../|\
......|
....../\

I breath fine.

< Message edited by greenrain13 -- 12/16/2011 21:54:16 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 53
12/16/2011 22:10:38   
goldslayer1

quote:

yea, like you've ever been a CH. How about you try it for a day and get 85%+ in 2v2 and 1V1. i Doubt you could, as your used to that disgustingly OP class.

actually, i was a CH. and got about 94% with it on solo with an amazing 40 wins an hour. (faster than most of my tlm builds)
as for team mode, i haven't had the time to try out team mode. im busy with faction related stuff ingame and out of game.

and to get another thing clear, this was BEFORE the release of frost destroyer claws.
i can only imagine it may be higher now due to frost destro having better stats that suit my build, and the frostbite effect.

< Message edited by goldslayer1 -- 12/16/2011 22:11:44 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 54
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Strongest Class to Weakest Class
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition