Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: 2012 Worm Project

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> [Gallery Events] >> Collaborations >> RE: 2012 Worm Project
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/8/2012 19:52:06   
TheShadowed1
long cat r looong

doesn't hurt to have this continuous :P
wouldn't mind myself to be in when the current list ends

in other news, got mine in and sent to mrbk :D
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 51
2/9/2012 1:15:23   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

Wow, a lot of things happened while I was away!
So, few things:
First, after thinking on it again while being away, I decided to open signing up until the end of the year. The aim of this project is to be big, there is no reason to prevent it. Therefor, I will keep signing up open until the last person on the list reaches to December 2012.
Also, I wanted to thank those who answered instead of me while I was away. I would like to remind everyone that everything you are looking for should be in the first post in this thread.
Dark Savant and Sorceress555, I will add you to the list too, please check your time and circle it with a big red marker in your calender!
TS1, can you send me the piece too? Or you didn't send or I didn't receive it, but I still need it to attach it to the others.

< Message edited by PyroPuppy -- 2/9/2012 1:16:34 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 52
2/9/2012 2:00:50   
TheShadowed1
long cat r looong

sent off :)
mind posting an in-progress soon?
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 53
2/10/2012 7:11:15   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

Ah missed this question. Officially, I didn't plan to show any progress and to keep the worm in secret until the end, but I will might show it in the middle.
Yet, there are only 4 pieces, and only 3 of them are attached, so there isn't much to show anyway...
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 54
2/10/2012 8:11:00   
Master K

So...how will this work, again?
Once I get my piece done, do I just simply pick a person from this thread to send it off to...?

Or is there someone specific I have to send it to?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
2/10/2012 10:09:22   
zumosmorph

I was looking forward to doing this, but I think I'm gonna sit out now.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 56
2/10/2012 10:25:55   
random fun 12

mrbk: Send it off to PyroPuppy and another copy to the next person on the list after you.

zumosmorph:
quote:

after thinking on it again while being away, I decided to open signing up until the end of the year. The aim of this project is to be big, there is no reason to prevent it. Therefore, I will keep signing up open until the last person on the list reaches to December 2012.

Pyro said that people can sign up until the list is full all the way to 2012 December. So far it is only full to March, so we need more people.
DF AQW  Post #: 57
2/10/2012 11:01:17   
TheShadowed1
long cat r looong

by this document (which pyro should really put in the main post :P) you send yours to smalls, mrbk
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 58
2/10/2012 12:14:44   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

Thanks TS1 and Random Fun 12 for answering :P
Zumomorph, I added you to the list, check out your date and mark it in your calender!
Also, I did put the list in the main post, right in the "The Project Started, But What Now?" section.
Last,
quote:

So far it is only full to March, so we need more people.

Warmly invite your friends! Send a cold message to your enemies! We need more people, in order to make this the greatest project ever!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 59
2/10/2012 13:44:00   
zumosmorph

No. I don't really have that much time right now. And I don't want anyone to rely on me. I'd like it if I could be removed.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 60
2/10/2012 22:27:29   
Master K

Ugh, running out of time and I haven't even started!!!!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
2/16/2012 16:21:32   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

Hey guys! Because of some things that popped up for Smalls, I postponed the list in not two, but 3 days. Please check it out so you can know when is your turn!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 62
2/18/2012 1:39:04   
Winged_Destiny

You know, I've been wondering how come Khelios isn't in the list. I know Khelios has already done his/her piece, but where in the worm does his/her piece fit in?
quote:

PyroPuppy: Also, Khelios didn't have a lot of time due personal reasons, his piece isn't really connected to Flaming Knight's one. Therefore I will make sure my piece connects to both.

But if we take a look at the list, PyroPuppy comes before Flamingknight, so PyroPuppy's piece will definitely fit to Flamingknight's but what about Khelios' piece?
Anyways, that's just something that was on my mind.
Post #: 63
2/18/2012 3:02:08   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

Winged_Destiny, a very understandable question. Khelios's piece was one of the two I got in the first list (The second was Flamingknight's). Because I wanted to keep on the order, he is actually the first in this list, but I didn't find a reason to write him when I made this list. So it is Khelios -> The current list.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 64
2/24/2012 6:01:24   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

Hey Guys! Winged_Destiny finished his piece pretty early, so another update to the list was done, please check out your new date!
Also, since the project is coming out so good, I wanted to show you the current worm, which is half (and lets hope even less) of the final worm: CLICK
I think I will add the final version the name of the artist, but meanwhile it is nameless, feel free to guess who made each piece!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 65
2/27/2012 15:56:11   
_Depression

Sign me up! Hopefully by the time it gets to me I'm back in the swing of things, but I'd love to contribute.
AQ  Post #: 66
2/27/2012 16:22:35   
flamingknight11

Wow, the worm looks great. Never realized how much have already been done till after seeing it. Lets hope we can at least triple the current length by the end of the project.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 67
3/13/2012 9:51:12   
The Braken Bard

This seems very interesting. If this is still open, I'd like to join.
AQ MQ  Post #: 68
3/14/2012 12:26:11   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

Wow, things are going nice. Just wanted to notify I added the two latest artists. _Depression and The Braken Bard.
Also, thanks flamingknight11 for the comment. As we will add more pieces, the worm will slowly become one of the greatest pieces of art this gallery ever created.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 69
3/15/2012 5:31:50   
TheShadowed1
long cat r looong

as I said before, I'd love if you could fit me in again :D
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 70
3/17/2012 14:45:04   
Dark Savant

My turn's coming up in four days. I hope I don't forget! =)
It looks really good so far, and it will only get better. =P
AQ AQW  Post #: 71
3/17/2012 17:50:00   
drDOT

Tes isn't the only one who would like to do a second piece if possible. :D
AQW  Post #: 72
3/25/2012 14:43:02   
random fun 12

Hey guys. Just thought I'd ask how this is coming along Pyro since it's been a while since we heard anything.
DF AQW  Post #: 73
3/25/2012 14:49:12   
PyroPuppy
Adorable!

Sadly, it's been a while since I heard anything too. Currently, 3 people, in a row, missed their date. Yet, because so much progress was made, I'm not raging like last time.
Instead, I let the flow continue, and hope that everything will work out.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 74
3/25/2012 15:21:29   
random fun 12

I honestly wish that people actually do they're part when they sign up. Understandably, things get in the way, but the least they could do is inform us of the problems that cropped up.
DF AQW  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Artists of Legend >> [Gallery Events] >> Collaborations >> RE: 2012 Worm Project
Page 3 of 5<12345>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition