Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Official Hudelf Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Official Hudelf Thread
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/18/2011 22:15:58   
Renzan

quote:

Would you mind joining exile and use your unlimited varium to boost exile to victory?

Pwetty Pweaz?
*puppy face*
Epic  Post #: 26
12/18/2011 22:16:07   
Wraith

@Ashari: Mac OS X 10.7.2, and Android 3.1!

Can't imagine why anyone would want a PC, and I love my Motorola Xoom (It's great for forums at bedtime *yawn*)

In other words, Mac Lion and Android.

@Hudelf: I'm sure you agree that Mac is better, right? I still don,t get windows 7 and it's icon thing, XP and Vista were OK...but Win 7 was annoying.

Also, would you rather be the bbig baddie with the money and bombs or the valiant duelists fighting for Krampus freedom? Legion are torturing innocent Baby Yeti! Screen by Frost Reaper (yeti in red thing) and in Legion HQ

Also, will the Krampus fix that fact that it's snowing in the Exile HQ? I mean, nice way to defend, no roof FTW! But it's freezing...

< Message edited by Wraith -- 12/18/2011 22:20:08 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 27
12/18/2011 22:16:54   
Lectrix

Hey there, Hudelf! Welcome to the forums!

quote:

3. I love to read.

Same (I'm finishing the Inheritance Cycle at the moment)

quote:

5. I play a mage in every game that has it as an option. Not 100% why. Probably the pretty colors.

Shiny magic... (One could argue that armor is shiny but, hey, armor can rust)

quote:

2. The retrain overhaul (no more retrains one level at a time, yay!)

One of my personal favorites, thanks!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
12/18/2011 22:22:25   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you! Just make sure you keep your seat in an upright position, your tray table up, and enjoy the ride!

Questions:
quote:

5. I play a mage in every game that has it as an option. Not 100% why. Probably the pretty colors.

Favorite hairstyle in game? Or have you not gotten around to experiencing the Elf hat yet?

Thanks! :)
AQW Epic  Post #: 29
12/18/2011 22:24:50   
Wraith

@Lectrix lol I finished the fourth book a while back. I finished it in two days (of barely playing ED._.).

So Eragon kills Galbatorix and Arya becomes a DragonRider with a green dragon...I should not be spoiling it for you.

@Hudelf: So have you read the Inheritance Cycle?

Oh yeah, can you answer questions about deveopement? Such as whether ED pricing will be improved, and whether AE will lend more staff to ED?

If not, no problem :-)
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 30
12/18/2011 22:29:28   
  RabbleFroth

quote:

By the way, in the next updates will you have your own npc?

They really want to make me one but there's some issues I need to clear up before that can happen.

quote:

Any hints about the future?

It will always come, and should be pretty nice.
...Oh about EpicDuel? Don't have any about that yet.

quote:

One question from me... Mac or PC?

I said I'm a gamer didn't I? Plus a hardware semi-enthusiast. PC.

quote:

Same (I'm finishing the Inheritance Cycle at the moment)

Read Eragon quite a while ago. Magic system was awesome, but the writing itself was a bit flat for me. I've heard it gets better in the other books, though, so I might have to give it another shot when my reading list dies down a bit.

And what's all this talk about unlimited Varium? That's what I get paid in. When they run out of energy drinks and fortune cookies, that is.
Post #: 31
12/18/2011 22:46:07   
Goony
Constructive!

Welcome Hudelf, thanks for training upgrade and the game speed is much better ;)

Have a great holiday and cya in the new year :)

< Message edited by Goony -- 12/18/2011 23:15:59 >
Epic  Post #: 32
12/18/2011 22:47:24   
T.600

Hey Hudelf, seems like you managed to escape the evil clutches of Titan in the underground lab for a few minutes :P? I like reading too and I am a tech mage lover too. You should totally ask Titan and Nightwraith about the mage heal looping days. Anyway, mind if I ask a few questions?

1) How did you find out about Epicduel?

2) What other games do you play? Elder Scrolls ;)?

3) Do you like watching or playing any sports?

4) Favourite soft drink?

I have read all the books in the inheritance series too except for the newest one. I remember them being quite interesting but I honestly can't remember what it's all about. I'll probably have to read Eragon, Eldest and Brisingr again :p. I currently have to read the book '1984' for my Literature class in school. I ordered it but it hasn't arrived yet ;o. Anyway, good luck doing your job. I have done a bit of Computer Science at school but I have no plans on pursuing the same career as you!

And in terms of the war, you should make it slightly less difficult to get to the highest ranks. Make a credit option for bombs or make the NPCs drop the Super Bombs. Add a 2vs1 boss at the end of the war. Make the NPCs give credits/exp. Let Frost Weapons do frost damage on the enemies. Add missions which help you get extra war points and add missions to earn bombs.

And by the way, could you ask Nightwraith to make a cool-looking rare armour :)? I have already asked multiple times along with the possibility that Dage could draw a special armour for ED...

< Message edited by T.600 -- 12/18/2011 23:01:21 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
12/18/2011 22:48:08   
Elf Priest JZaanu
Constructive!

Hallo Hudelf. Many have been waiting for your arrival on these forums.

Here is a past post wanting to know the most important details of your life.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=19570532

What are your expectations of Epic Duel for near future and distant future?

Do you prefer a sword or a staff?

When I say, "I am going to assimilate you."
Do you fear of becoming part of the collective, or are you actually feeling confident cause you brought boosters?

Is the underground lab's coffee-maker under extended warranty?

AQW Epic  Post #: 34
12/18/2011 22:56:41   
FrostHS
Banned

quote:

Would you mind joining exile and use your unlimited varium to boost exile to victory?
Nono, let's not do that xD.
AQW Epic  Post #: 35
12/18/2011 23:02:23   
Lord Nub

Look at the Exiles squirm bwahahahaha !!! No chance against the mighty legion !!

You can pray and beg the Gods (Hudelf & Titan) all you want but not even they can stop your destruction!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
12/18/2011 23:05:06   
Practel
Spectating from the Sidelines

Skyrim ____ Terraria (Where ____ must be replaced with a >, <, or = sign. Worth 42 points. Bonus points if you get the reference)

Steam ____ Xbox 360 (Where ____ must be replaced with a >, <, or = sign. Worth 21 + 21 points. Bonus points if you get the reference)
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
12/18/2011 23:22:55   
  RabbleFroth

quote:

Have a great holiday and cya in the new year :)

Likewise. :)

quote:

1) How did you find out about Epicduel?
2) What other games do you play? Elder Scrolls ;)?
3) Do you like watching or playing any sports?
4) Favourite soft drink?

1. I actually found out by joining Artix Entertainment, and was placed on the project.
2. I play a LOT of games. Not sure how much I'm allowed to mention other games here, though.
3. The only traditional sport I like watching is hockey. As I mentioned, I've done martial arts, and also did Cross Country back in high school.
4. I actually drink water or tea almost exclusively. I did have a few Dr. Peppers to get me through last week, though. :P

quote:

1. Here is a past post wanting to know the most important details of your life. http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=19570532
2. What are your expectations of Epic Duel for near future and distant future?
3. Do you prefer a sword or a staff?
4. When I say, "I am going to assimilate you." Do you fear of becoming part of the collective, or are you actually feeling confident cause you brought boosters?
5. Is the underground lab's coffee-maker under extended warranty?

1. Most of those questions have been answered here already I think.
2. There are a lot of ideas being thrown around, and the new year might give us a chance to enact some of them. Not sure yet how comfortable I am talking about any plans. A lot of people will take them as promises, and there's never any guarantee that something more important, interesting, etc will come up, and then they'll just be upset or disappointed. Better to keep things as a surprise, or let the people that handle those types of announcements to keep making them.
3. In-game? Staff. Real life? Still a staff, though I do own a katana. Don't know how to use it properly though.
4. That's fairly frightening, yes.
5. Probably should be, if only for Titan.

Practel:
Skyrim == Terraria. Can't decide here, both great.
Steam > 360. Don't have a 360, so heavily biased decision. 360 has Lost Odyssey, but Steam has everything else.
Hitchhiker's Guide reference?
Post #: 38
12/19/2011 0:59:17   
Retrosaur

Welcome to ED Hudelf (albeit a tad belated)!

Since it's safe to assume your a fan of shooters, what shooters do you play? BF3, TF2, MW3?

Last do you play Minecraft? (heheh)
AQW Epic  Post #: 39
12/19/2011 3:21:54   
Aere

Welcome to the forums Hudelf.

Oh, you do/did XC, too? What was your 5k time? If you remember it, haha.
AQW Epic  Post #: 40
12/19/2011 4:03:21   
Lycus
Legendary AdventureGuide!

It's a pleasure to greet you to the forums Hudelf! You've done so much amazing work, in such little time, we're ever so happy to have you as part of the team.

Hope that you are enjoying programming for EpicDuel so far, and I hope that you have a very Merry Christmas!
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
12/19/2011 4:28:52   
Zeoth

Welcome hudelf to the forums :D
@above I read all the inheritance cycle great series. Wasn't satisfied with the last books ending though. To many unanswered questions though.

I'll get back to u on question when I think of some
Post #: 42
12/19/2011 5:48:13   
King FrostLich

quote:

2. The retrain overhaul (no more retrains one level at a time, yay!)

WHY YOU MAKE IT 680 credits? It should've been cheaper like 300 credits.
Epic  Post #: 43
12/19/2011 6:24:34   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

First off welcome, welcome and welcome!

Good to see you here :)

What has been your favourite piece to work on so far, and why?

What has been your most challenging goal and have you accomplished that yet?

Do you have a favourite in game area, if so why is this?

I've dibbed in programming as well, but nothing to quite this extent. See you around! :)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
12/19/2011 8:20:31   
Wootz

Ohaider Hudelf!

I've got some question ( NUUUUU! - #YourFaceWhenReadingThis )

So,
a) How do you like the community so far?
b) Give me a supah war bomb and u be mod.
c) What are your planes for the future, EpicDuel wise?
d) I trained Tae-Kwon-Do when I was really young. Bet that I could kick ya' ;)
e) Why do you think that I used a,b,c, etc. as question numbers, unlike everyone else who used 1. ; 2. ; 3. etc. ?
f) Are you for the Exile, or for the slavery and doom for Legion?
g) Why don't you boost yourself in-game so that you can battle some Pro's ;)
I) Did you notice that I skipper h? Also, the "i" is capital.
j) Do you like Skyrim and Bethesda Softworks?

I also enyoy reading. Especialy books from R. A. Salvatore. :P
And that would be it! Happy answering :)
~Wootz

< Message edited by Wootz -- 12/19/2011 10:21:43 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 45
12/19/2011 8:33:56   
Wind

Yo Hudelf

Welcome to the Forums :P

I love the new Frystland release alot!

quote:

I use Hudelf, but I don't really want to log in on that character since he's still a level 3 noob or something. Need to hack him into awesomeness at some point...

Ahaha when you do that I'd love to challenge you in-game, you up for it!?

quote:

I play a mage in every game that has it as an option. Not 100% why. Probably the pretty colors.

Yay for pretty colours! Haha same me too, but not only do i choose mage for the colours, but because Mages are a more stronger mystical class which seem to require more skill to use rather than the simple, warrior (Mercenary)

Question:

When your going to get your name colour change, would you get Gold (Admins) Or the Green Name colours?

If your a black belt in "Karate" and you've been doing it for 8 years, what Dan black belt are you?

Thats all my questions... for now

Hope you have a wonderful time, and goodluck to the future in making more new releases for Epic Duel.

< Message edited by Wind -- 12/19/2011 8:34:28 >

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 46
12/19/2011 10:42:17   
Practel
Spectating from the Sidelines

Hud, add this to your title

=MtH=

Meet the Hudelf
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 47
12/19/2011 11:33:00   
Fay Beeee

Hi Hud (if I can call you that? lol) You can call me Fay

First. I wish you a very warm welcome to the forums.

Second. Watch what you say. lol They will read everything into you slightest word slip.

Third. I hope you do come into game sometimes, time permitting (incognito if you have to).

Forth. I am assuming you are American? Is this correct? I am from England. And I love BH and RED. :)

Fifth. I am extremely pleased that we have another good programmer.

Sixth
. Do you use spell check?. lol

Seventh. I love the retraining facility. Sooooooo much time saved, especially for tweaks.

Eighth and final. Most of us are patient, some of us are rude, some are always in a hurry but all in all we are a good crowd of Internationals. So again from me and on behalf of those that do not use the Forums. WELCOME

add on Tea ftw (well i am English) And have a great break.

< Message edited by Fay Beeee -- 12/19/2011 11:37:20 >

Epic  Post #: 48
12/19/2011 11:39:38   
Shadow Rouger

Hey Huldelf, Nice to meet you, I hope you stay with Epic Duel and never leave, we always need more people like you. BTW are you Asian, not racist or anything but my cousin can basically do all that stuff and he's 26. No offence, I'm an Asian looker here :P

P.S How long did it take to learn to programme things such as Epic Duel Features, I know you didn't make everything, but I'm thinking about trying programming.

Thanx, Shadow.
Epic  Post #: 49
12/19/2011 12:00:08   
Matgon

Have you broken equipment by applying some of your karate moves when coding doesn't go your way?

How many keyboards can you break in a pile with a karate chop?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Official Hudelf Thread
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition