Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= EpicDuel DNs December 19th 2011

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= EpicDuel DNs December 19th 2011
Page 17 of 17«<1314151617
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/30/2011 19:21:08   
9001WaysToLaugh

EDIT: Until I HAVE to pay more to compete (my gear becomes outdated), I'm not going anywhere. You can ignore the comment posted previously.

< Message edited by 9001WaysToLaugh -- 1/1/2012 11:26:53 >
Epic  Post #: 401
12/31/2011 10:59:35   
Calogero

You'd think the least they could do is give us information if they'd do anything today...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 402
12/31/2011 11:08:03   
Gepard Acht

^they could at least tell us what they're trying to do next so we would at least expect it
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 403
12/31/2011 13:59:02   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

@Andy and Lynxian- I apologize sincerely, I don't have the permissions necessary to write the DNs without going through either Titan or Nightwraith, neither of whom are in the office right now. Expect a DNs post soon though.
Post #: 404
12/31/2011 14:54:40   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

^Hazah
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 405
12/31/2011 15:15:26   
frogbones
Banned

They're still battling their hangovers lol!
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 406
12/31/2011 15:22:47   
Calogero

Figures they aren't at the office... Anyway.
Unlike some, I got to work on new year so I won't be staying on that much longer.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 407
1/1/2012 7:01:59   
Goony
Constructive!

Go Exile :)

Epic Duel - The War for Frysteland - Exile! Save the Yeti!
Epic  Post #: 408
1/1/2012 16:03:43   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

Exile rules :P
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 409
1/1/2012 16:58:10   
Hun Kingq

So who is the Admin on duty at this time?
With my other account I was getting bomb drops as I should be getting with Yeti Hulk, filling up my inventory, I went to blow up the Legion reactor and after the 10th bomb connection lost then the red Admin bar telling me I am being kicked from epic duel. So I refreshed my browser logged in again and now barely any bomb drops. I always knew it was a human causing my connection lost but to do it while I am blowing up the reactor, that is shameful.

If a player is using cheat programs or stealing in someway it is understandable being kicked but I do not use cheat programs and I do not steal all my wins are hard earned wins and as one of many paying customers I should not be kicked out of the game without proof or a reason why.

< Message edited by Hun Kingq -- 1/2/2012 11:34:32 >
Epic  Post #: 410
1/1/2012 17:07:39   
rej

quote:

So who is the Admin on duty at this time?
With my other account I was getting bomb drops as I should be getting with Yeti Hulk, filling up my inventory, I went to blow up the Legion reactor and after the 10th bomb connection lost then the red Admin bar telling me I am being kicked from epic duel. So I refreshed my browser logged in again and now barely any bomb drops. I always knew it was a human causing my connection lost but to do it while I am blowing up the reactor, that is shameful.

If a player is using cheat programs or stealing in someway it is understandable being kicked but I don't not use cheat programs and I do not steal all my wins are hard earned wins and as one of many paying customers I should not be kicked out of the game without proof or a reason why.

Don't not? That's a double negative, which means you are stating that you DO use cheat programs!

(Yes, i'm sarcastically pointing out a typo. It's what i do.)

It is difficult to enjoy your cake when your pants are on fire.
~Dragon of Time
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 411
1/2/2012 12:03:30   
9001WaysToLaugh

My only complaints are that the prices are high and the balance needs some improvement. Those are the only two things standing between you and success.

When a prince turns into a frog, he just sits around and waits for a princess to come and kiss him. When Glenn turns into a frog, he cuts a freaking mountain in half.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grS6ZZ7P3zQ
Epic  Post #: 412
1/2/2012 12:14:33   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@hun You will be kicked by the game, not an admin, if you click too many times in too short a period.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 413
Page:   <<   < prev  13 14 15 16 [17]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= EpicDuel DNs December 19th 2011
Page 17 of 17«<1314151617
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition