Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= EpicDuel DNs December 19th 2011

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= EpicDuel DNs December 19th 2011
Page 2 of 17«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/20/2011 7:04:54   
Remorse

Im honestly tired of complaining and Im sure people are proberly getting sick of me doing it, But I feal as if someone has to do it or changes will never happen.

WHERE ARE TH BALNCE UPDATES??? THEY ARE MUCH MORE IMPORTANTT!!

Now i have that over and done with.... great release :)
Epic  Post #: 26
12/20/2011 7:11:24   
Gepard Acht

how about you delay this update, and get the frickin balance update after that you can treat us to any kind of weird events

AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
12/20/2011 7:33:32   
Ranloth
Banned

Balance updates are priority after Winter Event is over, which is after Christmas.
How can you delay Christmas event for fixes? It's like delaying Christmas for everyone, because you want something else. No, event is priority for now and so it is in other AE Games - Frostval is yearly event which is like Christmas so same will be in ED.
Besides, it's almsot Christmas - don't expect a lot from people who have their own families, shopping, and other stuff to do. Don't moan and do the same too, it's spending time with your family - not PC.

AQ Epic  Post #: 28
12/20/2011 7:47:41   
King FrostLich

SILENCE PEOPLE OF BALANCE. We are getting free credits through selling gems so maybe we should just let this update go through.
Epic  Post #: 29
12/20/2011 7:55:01   
Lord Nub

Not even possible to obtain? You say that with no knowledge of the event whatsoever.

This armor doubles the points gained, there will be more to be gained from farming npc's making it a little easier on some, and the missions have yet to be released and who knows how much they will be worth.

Not to mention we don't know how long the event will be released for. Seems to me like this is going to be quite easy to obtain and that those who have spent money on this have wasted it. Bombs already drop super fast if done right. Don't believe me then check my page and I haven't spent that much time on it. But yeah it's totally impossible lol.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
12/20/2011 7:58:58   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

I'm not sure whether to focus on bomb drops, or points from the NPC's. Now killing the level 10 is going to be quicker for bomb drops, but not so great on points such as the level 20 and 30. It's a tough decision as i really want both.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
12/20/2011 8:17:07   
  Charfade

For those asking about Balance it is being worked on. Hudelf already started undertaking the huge daunting task of the match making system. Unfortunately the changes you've been wanting takes quite a bit of time to implement and test. Which is why we are not mentioning it, its not that it is not important to us. You cant rush paint to dry, ( well okay maybe with a blow dryer ) just like we can not rush balance changes. When its ready Cindy will be right on it giving you the details. ^_^
MQ Epic  Post #: 32
12/20/2011 8:41:39   
Remorse

I think I speak for most of the balancer complainers,

We understand that you guys are very busy and we completely respect that, and although a new war is great certainly something good for the game to be introduced.

It just doesnt make sence to do releases like this before something drastic about balance is done.

Perhaps the new Juffle....soemthing updates arnt a good example because they are great updates and needed to be fit in before christmas, BUT what about all the other times....

It has been 6 months since the release of TLMs and the destruction of decent balane (personally Id put the date back earlier to enhacements) But during the time I admit some good balance changes were made but none of them fixed the major core problems.

What makes it worse is Little wepon updates Seem to have prority over balance...
Im sure many players would disagree.

I do understand however that balance is an ongoing thing it cant be fixed in one update and it may be this knowledge which puts you guys off doing them, But I would be extremely pleased if constant little balance adjustments were made frequently like maybe once every 2 weeks.

WHY?
Little feature updates may surely release bordem for a short while, But in the end we will be going back to what ED does best PvPing, And its extremely off putting to PVP with bad balance it is the only thing putting me of this game because I am happy with just battling, I dont care much for new features, I consider them mainly as a bonus where as balance needs to be considered as a MUST.

< Message edited by Remorse -- 12/20/2011 8:43:45 >
Epic  Post #: 33
12/20/2011 8:50:21   
skeletondude

quote:

We plan on releasing Thursday, but depending on progress, we could release as early as Wednesday

Wait who's progress ours or Ed teams?? (a bit confuses at this part)

quote:

We’re adding THREE new War Ranks to bridge the large gaps between ranks,

Interesting

quote:

Since many were having trouble getting those Krampuses and Yetis to cough up War Bombs, we are increasing the drop rate for all NPCs, with the stronger NPCs offering a significantly higher chance to drop. We’re also implementing an Ice Gem drop that can be exchanged for credits, with more valuable Gems being dropped by higher level War NPCs.

Something i have been waiting for since the war started more high % bomb drops and credit farming *thumps up*

quote:

We might be implementing a drop armor from War NPCs, but that depends on how much art Nightwraith and Charfade get done- you may have noticed that the areas are pretty art-heavy and Nightwraith and Charfade can only do so much with the hours in a day!

I really hope NW and charfade have enough time to draw up a drop armor *crosses fingers*
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
12/20/2011 8:58:07   
DestruRaGe

Nice! A chance to get some credits from fights, new armors and maybe missions, Awesome!

Epic  Post #: 35
12/20/2011 9:43:39   
IsaiahtheMage

This update sounds awesome. I just hope everything will be released and that the bugs won't cause any delays or cause them to not be able to fully release all the content.

Edit: I almost forgot to ask this... but what about the Super War Bombs? Is anything gonna be done about them? With those bombs still existing this event will still be pay2win. No matter what happens a non-varium will have a 0% chance to ever reach the leaderboards and achieve the high ranks. From what I have heard people saying and from what they have been telling me. It would take over $1,000 to achieve those super high ranks if you use the bombs. And if you did not it would take about 50,000 wins against Yeti Hulk and Fenris to achieve it. Either way thats insane. No matter how dedicated you are how the heck can anyone in their right mind pay over $1,000 on this? Or spend several hours on this game 24/7 doing basically nothing else but killing endless amounts of NPCs? This update makes it seem a lot more interesting but still! Something about the bombs needs to be done!

< Message edited by IsaiahtheMage -- 12/20/2011 10:32:31 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 36
12/20/2011 10:19:13   
Remorse

^ Agreed.

noone should expect to pay more then $10 ever for mere achievemnts in a game let alone $1000
Epic  Post #: 37
12/20/2011 10:28:00   
supermasivo

Awesome update!
Epic  Post #: 38
12/20/2011 10:35:05   
IsaiahtheMage

@Remorse Exactly. Why would someone pay so much money or use up so many hours of their day to get nothing else but a badge,rating points, and a star under their name?! Like WTH! This game can be quite addicting and fun sometimes but still! Thats madness.
AQW Epic  Post #: 39
12/20/2011 11:06:14   
Fay Beeee

Guys please stop snipping at those with money.
If it makes them happy to spend it in game, that is their choice.

I know we are not all rich like they are (or very lucky may be) but some of them work for it and if it gives them pleasure and does not harm anyone. Good Luck to them.

As you can see by my words, I am not a rich one BUT I wouldn't be as mean as to begrudge them their fun and it supports the game for all others too, in the long run.

So lay off them please, appreciate what you actually have or it will just be a memory.

No offence to anyone. If you want to flame me please pm and we can talk about it.

Thnx

Epic  Post #: 40
12/20/2011 11:14:41   
sotsemod

btw there is no post in the DN about this update. where is that quotation from?
AQW Epic  Post #: 41
12/20/2011 11:23:20   
IsaiahtheMage

@Fay Beeee I'm not trying to flame anyone. I'm just giving my opinion.
AQW Epic  Post #: 42
12/20/2011 11:36:33   
Fay Beeee

Not you in particular IsaiahtheMage all ones that are doing it. Sorry if you thought I was picking on you alone.

My bad :(
Epic  Post #: 43
12/20/2011 11:41:28   
Rayman
Banned

Sotsemod: from the desing notes, u should read.
AQW Epic  Post #: 44
12/20/2011 11:51:33   
Hallodeath

Yay,the drop rate is gonna get increased.That's good,also dropping gems,which will be able to turn in for credits? Good thinking,devs.

Note: ND Mallet Guy,I'll be using this siggy if it's all right with you through out the Fryste Land war.

You think having people makes you strong? It proves how weak you are! - Mikael Michaelson
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 45
12/20/2011 11:56:16   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@hallo You think I posted the links for the siggies just so I could say "No you can't use these"?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
12/20/2011 11:59:58   
Hallodeath

^ Not really,I'm just asking permission
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 47
12/20/2011 12:01:56   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

@hallo I didn't even make them. I got Mecha Mario to make the one with the Yeti and the two "Legions got the payers, Exiles got the players" sigs were made by DillBagel and Rabies. I've advertised it every time I posted the links that I didn't make them. :P
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
12/20/2011 12:02:48   
Hallodeath

^ ...,you tell me that now.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 49
12/20/2011 12:08:19   
frogbones
Banned

Can any of the staff tell me a bit more about the armors---will they be "regular" armors or only useful for this war?
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= EpicDuel DNs December 19th 2011
Page 2 of 17«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition