Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: WDs

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: WDs
Page 2 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/22/2011 7:37:45   
TurkishIncubus

quote:

all what i'm doing in ED is Npcing , i quit battling " RANDOM " Why?

cuz of " Blocks " \ " Crits " \ " Deflections " etc..

Exactly i do the same now on, im sick of losing because of luck, I reached almost all of my goals in this game , now my only goal is to reach all time 1vs1

well Titan told MODs are at Leaderboards cause free varium doesnt give them more advantage than a normal varium player, Well thats totally lie

i have to play normal battles + NPC which will give me 35 wins per hour(with the best build of best class) and lost of unfair looses and a low ratio and i get mad because of the unfair loses(Ex:i played 3 hours so 35x3=105 wins with like 88%) on the other hand A mod can do Brainwash 75 wins with 100% + normal npc (Ex:he/she played 3 hours so 75 brainwash + 45 normal npc = 120 wins with 100% + if she/he play 30 normal battles 150 wins with 99%)
In final:
What i got is : 105 wins with 88% with anger because of unfair looses(this cause me to lose my playing will)
What a mod got is:150 wins with 99% with relaxing , listening some music, hanging on some sites(easy wins nothing hard so they can do samething tomorrow)

How can that be fair???

Thats why i stop playing normal battles, now on i will just play npc :), No balance problem + no unfair loses + no anger
Epic  Post #: 26
12/22/2011 7:39:22   
Jekyll

What this thread calls for is simple. Transparency and reviewing of such actions. It is time for mods to be reviewed if the are actually doing their job. We all know which mods are good and which few are not so. These mods do not need to be replaced, just stripped of their titles. If ther cant lead by example, they should not be called mods.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 27
12/22/2011 7:49:30   
Fay Beeee

quote:

12/22/2011 12:27:47

sylar67

at miraged and fay bee :)

We are acutally ashamed of having people like you 2 who accept the lies and the bad stuff and make it look as if its living in heaven -.-

OK Syler then I will not shame you again by posting on any thread you are on.

< Message edited by Fay Beeee -- 12/22/2011 7:56:06 >
Epic  Post #: 28
12/22/2011 8:26:23   
Wind

Lol guys it's just a game don't need to get so serious about it ok?
What happened to when ED was just chill and for fun? (wait that was only in beta when we didn't have people asking for Fame :P)
But there's still players who are chill these days too, like look at Epic leader of my faction, we're all chill we don't needta win anything, So what if we got inactive players, we got chill in-active players xD Epic, Matgun, Lil Jay, Rsnail100, FerociousD,

We're all friends right? and Sylar you can't say your ashamed of fay and mirage for arguing against this thread, if your ashamed of them everyone should be ashamed of you. Why? Because these two players are on our 1vs1 and 2vs2 all time leaderboards, and, they're people who, have your respect, get you motivated and have real skill. Everybody knows them and you shouldn't talk back to them.

Also was was said about Ashari and Dax being the only good mods, I must say Alley is pretty good too as she keeps in touch with lots of other players too, and another Old Mod which was really friendly and didn't have all the "achievements" was, Misery, remember ?

I remember one stage Cinderella was using No Rare items at all just to prove a point you don't need rare items, or Mod perks to dominate still.

I'm also pretty sure this thread has gone off topic to flaming moderators, since the correct topic was meant to be on Faction's Wars...

P.S Look at my Sig~ Made by Dillbagel

Legion may have some of the payers, but Exile has the players right? So lets still do our best to with the war Exiles!

< Message edited by Wind -- 12/22/2011 8:28:03 >

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 29
12/22/2011 8:50:48   
P4R4NO1D DR34M3R

I agree with Fay and Miraged... Seriously, what is this? Can't you trust the mods, can't you trust Titan and Nightwraith.
Wiseman even told me when this war was new that he didn't want to get involved in it because of his mod powers.

So, no, Moderators have nothing to do with this. And why do you guys even care, it's only WD's and you should play this game for fun, not for complaining bugs all the time.
Post #: 30
12/22/2011 8:58:46   
TankMage

Ok I was going to stay quiet in this thread but I think it's time afew truths were shown rather then people blatantly pointing out individual staff members and attacking them. First of all, this issue has been discussed in the past, one of the reasons why the games staff are already not allowed to participate in certain leaderboards. Secondly, Yes we all know that the moderators do recieve compensation for their countless hours put into helping and keeping this game safe, but as quoted by Nightwraith "are under strict guidelines not to abuse their position to gain an unfair advantage over regular player" which I know for a fact no moderators have abused any systems or done anything a regular player cannot do. Thirdly, I believe some of you are forgetting how many hours of their own free time the staff and moderators put into this game, I'm constantly up talking to some of games moderators at 4, 5 and 6 in the morning because they are simply helping someone or working on some ideas for improving the game. I feel incredibly ashamed to be reading some of the comments here about personal friends. I would strongly suggest thinking about all the positive help, effort & time the mods have done to help this game before your post your next comment.

~ Tank

< Message edited by TankMage -- 12/22/2011 17:20:11 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 31
12/22/2011 9:30:04   
TurkishIncubus

Just because they help the game doesnt mean they deserve unfair advantage(Donna Matrix 150 wins with 99.5% in 3 hours after reset, he brainwashed with free varium or BH is super OPED now), we are discussing the unfair advantage of free varium so when you say
quote:

done anything a regular player cannot do
that makes no sense cause a varium player can also do brainwash but with PAYING

Im thankfull to the mods, they help the game to be better but like i said just because they help game doesnt meant they deserve unfair advantage.And we are not saying they do illegal things atleast im not saying, im saying they abuse varium features with free varium(which is not illegal but unfair).

Maybe they cant get in some leaderboards like Warkill but they can use warkill and make their faction win.Donna, Dax etc.

If you deny that Donna-Alley didnt abused Brainwash, Donna-Dax didnt abused Warkills than you really dont know whats going on in game or ignore what they are doing

The right thing to be done is:
  • Removing All Mods from All Leader Boards(after removing them from all leaderboards they can brainwash whenever they want)
  • They shouldnt be able to use Token-EXP Boost
  • They shouldnt be able to use Warkill(not even a single one, not even non varium one)
  • They shouldnt be able to use Frysteland War Bombs(they can use the drop one cause it is drop which is fair for everyone)

The things Mods get extra from other players:

• Getting every weapon for free with enhancements
  • Getting every cheevo for free

Thats the way it should be, even 1k warkill can change the winner so doing warkills with free varium annoying some players.Im a Varium player(a customer which has zero value in this game) and im very annoyed from Mods be involving the Game dynamics this much. None of the other games has MODs that be involve this much, im not only playing ED we see in other games how MODs should be in a game and we are telling our concerns about this.

There is nothing to be ashamed of so stop using the words you saw from other posts.

< Message edited by TurkishIncubus -- 12/22/2011 10:07:59 >

Epic  Post #: 32
12/22/2011 10:13:23   
Dendavex

I agree with Sylar if something isn't right just accept it if you dont your just ruining this game for others who want justice served
Epic  Post #: 33
12/22/2011 10:15:41   
Santa ClawZz

How can Brainwash damage "other" players? Brainwash or not, mods are active and they would be in all time leaderboards (1vs1/2vs2/Jugg). If they choose to have a good record, that's up to
them. I personally don't have a problem with them Brainwashing.

About War Kills, I know this for a fact that a long time ago, when Donna abused War Kills, he/she was restricted of ever doing them, but other mods that weren't were told to not do many. I think (don't know for sure) that Wiseman only does War Kills to match his total wins or that's what he said a long time ago when he had around 60k 1vs1 and he wanted the same number in War Kills also.
I don't see any other mod spamming them daily, other than a couple Lowes for fun...maybe?

About War Bombs, the feature is new and I think just like all of us, mods like to experiment and look at them from our point of view (seeing as they tested the features in Developer server before).
What they have done so far in bombs is nothing compared to what normal players do.

I don't think you should be taking your anger out on the people that keep this game clean and cheater free (or at least most of the cheaters). They work hard everyday to do their job and now they even test on the Developer server which takes a lot of their time and you repay them by saying such harsh words to them.

Shame on you
AQW Epic  Post #: 34
12/22/2011 10:22:33   
Wiseman

Honestly I don't know if it's a bug or not, however I know exile won the first few WDs since the frost war started.

In any case I feel that I need to clear up a few things before speculation and assumptions get out of hand.

quote:

and its pretty unfair how factions like savage killers, or kotr constantly keep winning WDs because of a possible bug.

KotR doesn't "constantly keep winning WDs", we haven't won a WD in almost a month now, every time we manage to be in first exile happens to win the war. Also I couldn't care less if we win or not, winning a bunch of WDs is pointless in my opinion.

quote:

heres enother thing i noticed. wiseman fired more war kills today.

Yes I did, I hired George Lowe twice, but not for the reasons your probably suspecting. First of all I hired him 2x but the top exile launcher hired him 7x. Since exile got the reinforcements today, it's reasonable to say that exile is still winning the war, when I do war kills I always make sure it's at a time when it won't give legion an advantage.

Why would I fire at those useless times you ask? The answer is simple, I just want the war kills for myself, because I want to have my wins/donations/war kills above 100,000 in my faction around the same time. It's a personal goal of mine, and it has nothing to do with the war itself.

I don't care if KotR wins any medals anymore to be honest, I only play for fun, and I expect my faction to do the same. Being overactive is too stressful and I refuse to be stressed out over a game, which is meant to be fun anyway. Also when I retire non of those medals will matter anymore, the only thing that will matter is the amount of fun I had while I was still playing. The fun I have is what makes the game worth playing, not silly things like medals which are just pixels in a video game.

It is nice to win a medal every once and a while, but if everyone isn't having fun doing it then I don't think its worth going for in the first place.

With that said, I don't care if exile or legion wins the war, and I haven't cared since they reduced the number of WDs giving each day to 1. If it was up to me I would change it back to giving 2 WDs a day like before, however It's not up to me, so for now I'll continue to ignore the outcome of the war.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

< Message edited by Wiseman -- 12/22/2011 10:25:17 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
12/22/2011 10:30:04   
MirageD

quote:

@Miraged

We all should really be ashamed of yourselves?

i don't think we did or said something wrong .

-VIX

< Message edited by V.I.X -- 12/22/2011 7:56:12 >

VIX, you and your faction mates are being very disrespectful of the moderators and other players in this "game".....remember it is a "game"......relax and enjoy yourselves and quit with the complaining and insults...if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.....

sylar, i won't even bother addressing your post....enough said :(
AQW Epic  Post #: 36
12/22/2011 10:46:52   
TurkishIncubus

@Santa ClawZz

this is how brainwash effects others, if it doenst effect others give me free varium and let me do brainwash every day then see what will happen.

quote:

i have to play normal battles + NPC which will give me 35 wins per hour(with the best build of best class) and lost of unfair looses and a low ratio and i get mad because of the unfair loses(Ex:i played 3 hours so 35x3=105 wins with like 88%) on the other hand A mod can do Brainwash 75 wins with 100% + normal npc (Ex:he/she played 3 hours so 75 brainwash + 45 normal npc = 120 wins with 100% + if she/he play 30 normal battles 150 wins with 99%)
In final:
What i got is : 105 wins with 88% with anger because of unfair looses(this cause me to lose my playing will)
What a mod got is:150 wins with 99% with relaxing , listening some music, hanging on some sites(easy wins nothing hard so they can do samething tomorrow)

@MirageD

There is nothing wrong with telling the things we see unfair or not balanced, we cant always be happy and we cant always talk about happy thing this thread is one of the thing we see unfair. And as you can see not only the CaD Members is annoyed rom this, there is other players that dont want MODs to be involve game this much.

I didnt like what sylar told about you and faybeee, we are not ashamed of you two , we proud but the thing he said "make it look as if its living in heaven" is so true.

We try to make things more fair in here and you two is not helping with "Everything is perfect, Balance is perfect, Free Varium Mods perfect, Update delays are Awesome, We are so lucky to have a perfect game" mood.
We also have fun in this game but there is somethings that makes us annoy and we are telling here to fix them.
Epic  Post #: 37
12/22/2011 10:51:25   
Santa ClawZz

Why don't you become a mod then?

Also, as I was saying...mods are really active, they would be getting many kills even without Brainwash. I remember Wiseman (yes, him again) doing 400 wins daily before summer even tough his %
was below 85%. It didn't matter to him as long as he got many wins. Now they have the opportunity to do 75 more wins per day because of Brainwash and not even fast wins because NPCs
are always 4 turns or more.

An advice though, if you want to have 90% or higher, you can become a TLM. I swear, it's a great class.
AQW Epic  Post #: 38
12/22/2011 10:54:41   
Wiseman

quote:

The right thing to be done is:

Removing All Mods from All Leader Boards(after removing them from all leaderboards they can brainwash whenever they want) - This will never happen, period. Mods work just as hard as players to get on those leaderboards, personally I would quit ED if this ever happened, and I'm sure many of the mods would do the same. So what if we brainwash, whats your point? Brainwash doesn't give us extra wins, it still requires the same amount of time as randoms, all it does is improve out percent which does NOT effect other players. Therefor it's within our full rights to utilize it, and it is not considered to be abusing our powers.

They shouldnt be able to use Token-EXP Boost - There's nothing wrong with EXP boost, and token boost is also fine as long as we keep the amount of tokens donated within our win range, if we donate far more than the number of wins we've obtained, then it's abuse of power and action will be taken in those cases.

They shouldnt be able to use Warkill(not even a single one, not even non varium one) - As long as the war kills don't win the daily and they don't give our side the advantage in any way, there's nothing wrong with firing the cannons. If a mod fires it in order to win the daily WD or to give their side a huge advantage then it's abuse of power and action will be taken.

They shouldnt be able to use Frysteland War Bombs(they can use the drop one cause it is drop which is fair for everyone) - I was not present during the dev server testing, so I used a few in order to test it out, however other than myself I haven't seen any mod using the large bombs in high quantities, and even I didn't use anywhere near as many as the regular players have been using. Now that I've tested it, I don't intend to ever use the system again, especially considering that I already received every achievement from the event. Since the event is temporary I believe it would be a waste of the developers time to make it where mods cant be on the boards. I guess you don't mind waiting longer for releases as long as mods can't compete with you.

Honestly I think your accusations are silly and normally I would ignore them completely, however since I was here I decided to respond to them. It's obvious that us not abusing our powers isn't enough for you, it seems to me that you also don't want us to have any fun at all. It's funny that as soon as a mod does something that is even a tiny bit suspicious people start to make accusations, however when CAD got 100,000 free tokens from the developers (due to complaints after they got "hacked") and took the mine tower flag with them, nobody said a word, imagine that.

@V.I.X Below: Nightwraith did say to donate all the tokens into that flag in order to keep you from gaining an unfair advantage of having two flags, however you took a second flag afterward. Since you had so many tokens in the mine tower flag your faction didn't have to worry bout donating to it for a long time, that left you free to focus on the second flag, in other words you still gained an unfair advantage from the tokens given to you. You where not supposed to take a second flag till all of the tokens in mine tower drained or until the developers lowered the amount to what it was supposed to be (49k I believe it was). Also I believe your faction claimed to have the token donation record, however that was due to gifted tokens so in my opinion that record is an illusion.

In any case I'm done in this thread, I won't be posting further as I've said all I needed to say. I'll ask Ashari to take a look at it later, since I'm pretty sure that some rules are being broken here.

< Message edited by Wiseman -- 12/22/2011 11:27:48 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
12/22/2011 10:57:37   
VIX

@MirageD

Miraged listen I've never cared about those things, but i'm saying what i see , i didn't hurt any mod and i didn't said any innaproppriate thing about mods. all what i'm saying they should work more in-game and keep in touch with players .

There is some things you don't know about them Mira when you know about those things you will understand why i'm pointing on some things.
when i get in ED i will let you know about those things just to make things clear to you , i never cared if mods brainwashed or hired Cannons , idc about those things at all.

-Thank you for understanding
-VIX
Epic  Post #: 40
12/22/2011 10:59:38   
Santa ClawZz

Oooooo BURN CAD, BURNNNN!

Now....let the fighting begin!
AQW Epic  Post #: 41
12/22/2011 11:06:02   
VIX

@Wiseman : about the Flag i got hurt head by people , and especially StangChik idk her name exactly and some members from Dido's faction , and if we're quiet that's doesn't mean there is no hurt head .

• Nightwraith By himself told me to donate the same amout was donated in MineTower Flag .we had to donate 100k tokens + we was forced to put that amout in Mine Tower Flag cuz it was an unfair avantage. that's what Nightwraith told me to do exactly.

-VIX

< Message edited by V.I.X -- 12/22/2011 11:12:00 >
  • Epic  Post #: 42
    12/22/2011 11:08:57   
    8x

I was going to write something, but I won't even bother. I agree with what Fay wrote and I trust the mods.
    Epic  Post #: 43
    12/22/2011 11:10:42   
    Gepard Acht

such huge accusations, i fully trust the mods and i think wiseman cleared that up
    AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
    12/22/2011 11:21:08   
    Sipping Cider

I now trust the mods and think those accusations are silly. However, I do not think it was silly to make them. If someone sees anything suspicious, from a mod or non-mod, it is their job to report it in case something is up. I would like to thank Wiseman for clearing things up, and I am glad you posted in this thread so we can rest assured. One more thing I curious about is how Dax has managed so many wins with such a high win streak. Other than that, I would say the mods are free from the scrutiny of the crazy forumers and deserve thanks for their hard work put into the game.
    Epic  Post #: 45
    12/22/2011 11:31:30   
    MirageD

i don't know why i keep posting in this thread....i find it very annoying....kind of like always biting on a sore on the inside of your cheek....

quote:

@MirageD

Miraged listen I've never cared about those things, but i'm saying what i see , i didn't hurt any mod and i didn't said any innaproppriate thing about mods. all what i'm saying they should work more in-game and keep in touch with players .

VIX, you and your faction mates have said several bad things about mods (i know you have edited some of the things out).....i too would love to see more of them active in the game....yet what you all are saying is discouraging mods from playing in the game :( we need more presence from mods and their understanding of the play environment....yet you all are suggesting they can't enjoy the game like the rest of us??????

< Message edited by MirageD -- 12/22/2011 11:59:54 >
    AQW Epic  Post #: 46
    12/22/2011 11:32:07   
    Angels Holocaust

I haven't posted in a while but I'm glad that the epicduel community has taken notice of such corruption in this game. I remember when DSX first came into power and abused the living daylights out of the war cannons. Legit was in first place and they fired enough war cannons to debunk our WD lead. That was probably one of the saddest days of my career. It all comes down to one problem and that's mods should never be allowed on any boards.

@ Fay

It's because of people like you that the United States government is in such a terrible state right now. People like YOU think all is well and nothing could possibly go wrong, you say these things because you have nothing to fight for, your not even in a competitive faction so how would you know how CAD feels? Simple, you wouldn't.
    Post #: 47
    12/22/2011 11:40:36   
    TurkishIncubus

@Wiseman
    Your answers are more silly than my suggestion. You say "if we dont abuse them that means we can use them" we already know that thx but im saying MODs abuse the system and can abuse again to prevent this and make other ppl relief that MODs cant use their free varium to have unfair advantage some limitations is necessary.

• Removing All Mods from All Leader Boards(after removing them from all leaderboards they can brainwash whenever they want) - This will never happen, period. Mods work just as hard as players to get on those leaderboards, personally I would quit ED if this ever happened, and I'm sure many of the mods would do the same. So what if we brain wash, whats your point. Brainwash doesn't give us extra wins, it still requires the same amount of time as randoms, all it does is improve out percent which does NOT effect other players. Therefor it's within our full rights to utilize it, and it is not considered to be abusing our powers.
      Well i agree that its a bit extreme.Before brainwash i remember someone said MODs should remove from Alltime boards and i said "no" cause you had equal power but now brainwash changed everything its super unfair in short term if you look daily boards than its not problem but it gives huge advantage on all time 1vs1.
      Pls reread my example and rethink the situation without prejudgement:

quote:

In final:

Now see the picture in long term , 1 player keep losing his playing will due to unfairness of balance-luck on the other hand MOD brainwashes with free varium gets easy wins everyday in short term of time period.Now think they do these 30-100-300 days.All Mods should be removed from Leaderboards or you shouldnt be able to do brainwash.

• They shouldnt be able to use Token-EXP Boost - There's nothing wrong with Token-EXP boost, as long as we keep the amount donated within our win rage, if we donate far more than the number of wins we've obtained, then it's abuse of power and action will be taken in those cases.

This answer is completely silly, If you dont donate more tokens than your wins than where you spent those tokens? if you dont spent those tokens than Being unable to use them will not change anything for you but make the regular players relief that MODs cant abuse Token boost on flags.

• They shouldnt be able to use Warkill(not even a single one, not even non varium one) - As long as the war kills don't win the daily and they don't give our side the advantage in any way, there's nothing wrong with firing the cannons. If a mod fires it in order to win the daily WD or to give their side a huge advantage then it's abuse of power and action will be taken.

Maybe you use the warkills carefully but in past Donna and Dax used it to make DSX win WD everyday, this is a precaution that will never happen again.

• They shouldnt be able to use Frysteland War Bombs(they can use the drop one cause it is drop which is fair for everyone) - I was not present during the dev server testing, so I used a few in order to test it out, however other than myself I haven't seen any mod using the large bombs in high quantities, and even I didn't use anywhere near as many as the regular players have been using. Now that I've tested it, I don't intend to ever use the system again, especially considering that I already received every achievement from the event. Since the event is temporary I believe it would be a waste of the developers time to make it where mods cant be on the boards. I guess players don't mind waiting longer for releases as long as mods can't compete with them.

This is not player based problem, this is allignment based, All active MODs are on Legion side now imagine they all use Super War Bombs, too unfair.Im not telling you did, this is also a precaution

however when CAD got 100,000 free tokens from the developers (due to complaints after they got "hacked") and took the mine tower flag with them, nobody said a word, imagine that.

You are a MOD if you know this you should balance it and keep the fairness between factions but you didnt, Also im the first one that notice we got 100k tokens with sameflag points , i said to VIX to tell that to NW and fix it, this decision is VIXs not mine, if i told that to NW i would betray my faction. Thats why i let VIX give the decision to tell it to NW or not.And dont turn this to "MODs did wrong but you also did something wrong so we are equal"

Im not the only one thinks MODs abuse varium features, Devs are the ones removed Elites unlimited varium cause that will be too much unfair, thats the same thing in here.
      If In this thread 50% of the ppl think Mods fair and 50% of the ppl think Mods are not fair than that means there is something wrong with that.

< Message edited by TurkishIncubus -- 12/22/2011 11:44:06 >
    Epic  Post #: 48
    12/22/2011 11:46:08   
    Santa ClawZz

@Angels
    Moderators are not even doing enough these days to even change the War flow. I barely see any mod doing 2000-5000 War Kills every 2 weeks. What, did that cost CAD 1 WD? Out of the 50+
    they have? Most mods do it now for their own personal goals, not for the factions, like some....
    AQW Epic  Post #: 49
    12/22/2011 11:50:21   
    Wootz

Turkish,
    Every player, no matter if he is an Developer, Moderator or an tester has full rights to play the game and experience it fully.
    By what you are suggesting, you would basicly make every Developer, Moderator and Tester playing worthless.
    As they could only battle and nothing more.

If they get banned from using Brainwash so should everyone else. As it isn't fair towards them, they should get the daily achievments because they deserve it 10 times more then you, me, or every other player. They also should be able to use the Super War Bombs, as they probably buy some Varium themself and have the right to use them as you do.

Elites unlimited Varium was unfair because they've abused the War kills too much, for example 2046808 ( or DJ Numbers if you play PTRO ).

I'm on the Moderators/Developers/Testers side on this. And they are fair. Be happy that they aren't on the All-Time leaderboards with their Moderator support.
    AQW Epic  Post #: 50
    Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: WDs
    Page 2 of 4<1234>
    Jump to:

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition