Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Yeti Hulk Stats compared to Fenris

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Yeti Hulk Stats compared to Fenris
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/23/2011 20:32:13   
Matrix77

Ok, straight to the point. The devs said the Yeti Hulk was going to get balanced during this last release to make it on par with Fenris, however do you all think this Yeti Hulk is really balanced? Personally imo after fighting Yeti Hulk 10x, I lost like 5/10 which is still a 50/50 kill for me. Which is identical to the number of kills I get from him before the balance. Before I was using a str build with 20-24 with 75 stats on dex and a +25 matrix, now I switched over to using SC build *Thxs to Deathguard's recommendation* and I have a 57+44 dex stat(29-35) and a +17 matrix, yet Im still getting crt and killed by Yeti Hulk, whereas oppose to Fenris using my atl that I also switched over to using a SC build with the same stats that I have for my main one, and I can beat Fenris 9/10 and most of the time 10/10. Do you guys think Yeti Hulk is really balanced now? or am I just not getting lucky and keep getting whupped? Yeti Hulk compared to Fenris crts me a lot more than what Fenris does.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
12/23/2011 21:25:56   
Wraith

Didn't I make a topic about the exact thing last week? lol

Gee, get Varium/have a REALLY good build.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
12/23/2011 22:01:47   
goldslayer1

actually i been noticing alot of crits by yeti hulk.
if he doesn't do a crit in a single match, then thats just weird, but he will usually crit 1-2
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/23/2011 22:57:48   
edwardvulture

You need the right build and weps I beat him about 90% of the time in 4 turns.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 4
12/23/2011 23:00:41   
Practel
Spectating from the Sidelines

A) Probably get a better build
B) Devise a strategy
C) Ask for a build on the strategy section of the forums

I don't loose to him, maybe 1 for every 10 battles. Thatz becauze mah buildz rockz yo sockz.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
12/23/2011 23:13:53   
Lectrix

I seem to recall someone mentioning that Fenris would be buffed to be on par with Yeti Hulk, not vice versa. Though I could be mistaken... I'll try to find the quote. Seems I was mistaken. For those of you who are curious, here's the quote I was referring to:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ashari

All of the NPCs have had their stats adjusted so the two sides are more equal. The Yeti Hulk is less bulky in defenses, as is the Krampus Technician, while the Frost Reaper got a bit of a buff (the Legion was keeping these guys underfed... they're in fighting shape now!)

Regardless, let's try to maintain this as a discussion; battle strategy topics belong here.

< Message edited by Lectrix -- 12/23/2011 23:24:01 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
12/24/2011 17:11:16   
Wraith

Edwiki says Yeti's Res was nerfed by 4.

Sorry for bbad grammar/caputalization I'm on mobile device atm
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Yeti Hulk Stats compared to Fenris
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition