Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=MtAK= Helixi, Sassy Seamstress of L+L.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> =MtAK= Helixi, Sassy Seamstress of L+L.
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/28/2011 9:28:09   
Helixi

It's finally time for my MtAK, guys! Here's some rules before we start;

1. All Universal Rules apply.
2. Up to two posts per person per page.
3. Up to fifteen questions per post. I don't expect anyone to come up with thirty questions though; I'm really not that interesting. xD
4. I will allow questions-that-aren't-really-questions and joke questions. However, I might not answer them all.
5) The above for personal questions.

Finally; I'll edit like this.

I look forward to what you guys have to ask me! :D
AQ DF  Post #: 1
12/28/2011 9:36:25   
Fish

*Takes the opportunity to edit a post*

Hi Helixi! Hi Fish!

Congratulations. ^^ Thanks! :D

< Message edited by Helixi -- 12/28/2011 9:42:40 >
AQW  Post #: 2
12/28/2011 9:40:55   
ArchMagus Orodalf

Congrats again! Thanks. :D

I have a question: Why do you speak in Size 2 Tahoma? That's a good question, actually. I picked a distinctive way of posting years ago; I've never stopped using it. You could say it has sentimental value.

That is all. Enjoy the cake-forged shackles. :) *omnomnom*

< Message edited by Helixi -- 12/28/2011 9:46:34 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
12/28/2011 9:42:23   
Mortarion

1. Hmmm if you were forced to save 10 stories from this forum from the fire/destruction, wich ones wuld you choose?
Oooh, goodquestion! Lordkaho's Hounds of God, Mordred's Vengeance, by Mordred and The Times and Tales of Dalarai Delrix by .Discipline, definitely. There's too much choice for the other seven! Can I not save them all?

2. What is the meaning of the shackles tat you have now? Because cake is wunderbar. If I'm going to be shackled, at least it's by cake.

3. Wanna get those shackles cut? *shows chainsaw* NOOOOOO! *protects my shackles*

4. Am I annoying? Be honest >_< Truthfully, no.

5. Who's the most annoying forumite you have ever meet? There was someone I knew years ago on the forums who messaged me every day for advice on simple stuff. That got a bit tedious after a while.

6. My Questions are too wierd? Nope. :)

7. Hyped for being an AK? Most definitely. :D

8. You know you are risking yourself to have to read a lot of insane questions? Being insane is a prerequisite for this job.

9. What things annoy you? Those things that cna be saidhere without compromising personal information ofc. My, my, you're a little fixated with my annoyances aren't you, Mort? In answer to your question, when my sewing machine jams and I have to get machine oil all over my fingers to fix it.

10. Got anything nice for Christmas? hat can be said here ofc Books, chocolate, clothes, fabric and money.

11. Do you like comedy? It depends what sort of comedy. I don't like comedy shows, on the whole, but I find quite a few stand-ups hilarious.

12. If the answer to the last question is yes, wich is your favourite comedy in TV? Show; My Family. Sadly, it's finished now. Stand up=Andy Parsons, Dara O'Briain and Bill Bailey. I can't think of any others I like more.

13. What is your favourite AE game? DF.

14. What is your favourite game outside of AE? Erm... Batman: Arkham Asylum. I haven't got Arkham City yet.

15. What is your favourite book serie? Too many to name!

Hope I wasn't too much an annoyance, if so, sorry :(, I hope you have a great time being an AK

< Message edited by Helixi -- 12/28/2011 10:06:20 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
12/28/2011 10:31:55   
megakyle777

Hidere. Congrats on AKship! Ohai! Thanks!

So, how did the horde get you? I got Creatively Constructive a while ago for being active in L&L, then Euk sprung AK on me. It was a massive shock, but a great one.

Before I make the next question I want to make sure you get I'm kidding with this one, don't really mean it, and just could not resist after reading the thread title

So, are you in any way related to the Seamstress Guild of Ankh Morpork? AHAHAHAHAHA! I love that guild from Discworld; even the idea is faintly comical. To answer your question, I'm not attached to that guild. :D
Sorry.

(Fless before Helixi's wrath gets him) *chases*

< Message edited by Helixi -- 12/28/2011 11:05:55 >
DF  Post #: 5
12/28/2011 10:48:05   
Elryn

Custodian (DF)

quote:

I don't expect anyone to come up with thirty questions though; I'm really not that interesting. xD

Is that a challenge? Eeeeeeep! *hides from Elryn*

*Elryn chuckles*

I guess that is one question there. That aside, Congratulation *grins*. It is good to have you.

Time for some warmongering questions.

2. Are you a warmonger? Is it safe to say I'm a pacifist in online wars?

3. Have you fought wars in Battleon? Nope. I don't play AQ enough, sadly.

4. How do you feel about the near constant warring? More time to neglect my Hero duties and read!

5. All time record in Battleon and Falconreach wars? Pass...

6. Proudest achievements in a war? Ummm... I took part? Does that count?

7. If I were to offer a spar, what would you do? It would depend on how big you are.

8. Say the enemy had hired Cataclysm in war and you found yourself face to face with him on the battlefield, what would you do? Throw a Clysm at him.

9. What would you do if Mystical Warrior offered a war race? Break his kneecaps so he can't war race.

10. What kind of fighter are you (warrior, ranger, mage, something else)? I use Soulweaver if I ever take part in wars; I think that would make a mage build.

11. What is, according to you, a Warmage, a War Master? There's a difference? o_________O I was unaware of this.

12. What abilities do you have and use in war? The ability to not care unless there's a real possibility of losing the war.

Now for some less war related questions.

13. Are you from Falconreach or Battleon? I am from the Reach of the Falcon.

14. Of the stories of others you have read and are currently reading, what upcoming things are you most curious about? Kaho's, Varen's DD's, yours, .Discipline's (though he might not finish it), the Game of Thrones sequel, Shadow Ravena's and (not strictly related to the question) my own newest narrative.

15. Who is Helixi? An unholy combination of Helix and I.

Out of space for now. See you on the battlefield and in the next questioning.

< Message edited by Helixi -- 12/28/2011 11:14:21 >
AQ  Post #: 6
12/28/2011 11:27:15   
Xplayer
Roaming the Web

Congratulations! I still remember when Helix was your character ;) Time for the OOC style shakedown of a fellow horde member! Oh dear, what was I thinking with that name? Blame it on being 13!

1. What is your favorite depiction of vampires in general? Louis from The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice or Dracula. In fact, it's always Dracula.

2. Besides vampires, what is your favorite classic horror figure (e.g. zombies such as Frankenstein, werewolves such as the Wolfman etc.)? Frankenstein wasn't a zombie and neither was his monster. ;) However, in answer to your question, definitely a lamia witch, followed by dragons (or is that more fantasy?) and werewolves. I object! Universal did explicitly call "The Monster" "Frankenstein" in promotional posters (and a couple of their very screwed up movie titles) and a zombie is a reanimated corpse, whether it's put together from many body parts or not. Don't quote me canon from the books, I'm confuuuuuuuuuuused (like everyone else in the world)! :P Also this edit makes the post more Christmas colory. :) ~Xplayer Frankenstein's monster was intelligent/sentient and zombies aren't. :p

3. True or false: Twilight Sparkle is best pony. False. Rarity ftw!

4. What is your favorite adjective? If I had to choose, it would be 'stupendous' because Stephen Fry says it in such an awesome way.

5. What's your favorite fanfic? I dun' like fanfic.

6. You spot a spy! What do? Throw paint at him so he is a spotted spy.

7. Do you have any New Year's resolutions? I do. Ten, in fact.

8. What is your favorite holiday? Easter. FREE CHOCOLATE.

9. State your opinion on the Twilight saga in three (non-run on) sentences or less. Stephanie Meyer lives her fantasy vicariously through the millions of tweens she has seduced into liking her books. Edward is well on his way to being a domestic abuser. In short, it's crap.

10. You are allowed to learn one dragon shout in the real world. What do you pick? Call Dragon, if they exist. If not, Fire Breath/Storm Call/Slow Time. I can't pick between those three.

I'll spare you the remaining 5 questions. Good luck with AKing!

< Message edited by Helixi -- 12/28/2011 19:50:47 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 7
12/28/2011 11:57:38   
sacchi
Constructively Friendly!

Honestly, I just came here to congratulate you and tell you that you have one very awesome avvy. Did .Disci make it? He once made me one and I haven't used it in ages...still have it in my computer ^_^
Thank you, and yes he did. He's a cutie. :3

< Message edited by Helixi -- 12/28/2011 11:59:02 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 8
12/28/2011 12:38:36   
Dwelling Dragonlord

ArchKnight AQ / OOC / L&L

*A cloaked figure rises from the shadows.*

My, my I was right. The dragonfly horde got to thou.

*Shows Helixi an imagery from the past.*

What was thy reaction to the news? Stunned surprise.

What was .Discipline's reaction to the news? The same, but also congratulatory.

Now for some questions regarding thy realm.

Tell me, which of my characters did thou like best? Hmmm... Probably Azer.

Is there a character from thy own design thou prefer above others? A hitherto unrevealed character for I Want To Be Happy.

What is thy favourite character from all the stories thou have read in the L&L section? There's several I like. I'll say Kaho's Jeanne, for now.

I salute thou Helixi, may thou find honour in thy new duties as ArchKnight. *salutes back*

*The cloaked figure bows as it succumbs into the shadows.*

< Message edited by Helixi -- 12/28/2011 12:49:50 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 9
12/28/2011 13:49:17   
Aishiko

Hi Helixi! Congratulations! I have some questions...

What do you like most about L&L? The community, definitely.

What are some of your hobbies and what do you enjoy about them? Sewing. I can make something totally unique for myself and that's a great feeling.

What kinds of things does sewing allow you to do? I heard cosplayers need to be good at sewing... as for Halloween...
I have made things like this, this and this. Cosplayers are usually skilled seamstresses, but anyone can learn to sew clothes, albeit with varying levels of success.

What are some of your most distinguished traits? Can you think of three to six of them? They can be good or bad traits. Intelligence, creativity, arrogance, social awkwardness and apparently I give good, true advice. I don't know about that last one though.

Are you musical? In what ways? I have a nice voice, apparently.

That's it! Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. ^^ Happy Boxing Week and New Year!

< Message edited by Helixi -- 12/28/2011 19:18:31 >
Post #: 10
12/28/2011 15:21:54   
Razen

Well, hello, Helixi, you sassy Seamstress... Hello, Razen, you... Razen.

So, let's begin this right and simple, alright? Sure.

May I waste your time? You may not. You may spend it, however.

If so, then may we begin a pointless discussion of how pointless what we're discussing is absurdly pointless? (Redundancy intended) Pointless indubitably is pointless.

How about you begin, or should I? Ladies first. Unless you're a lady. In that case, age before beauty. Which is me first, on both counts.

I'll presume you said for me to begin and state that I win, for I have successfully wasted your time in reading this. /LeVictoryFace No, sir/madam/wefo['ihjgiuheagiu\fdskdf you do not win.

And, I must ask, are you going to crush all hopes for keeping freedom from the Dragonfly Horde? I am totally not asking because of the hideout that was moved to a new location for safety reasons... . Yes on both counts.

But, I shall also query, what enemy is Glory? . Itself.

Also, for your convenience, I have correctly forum-coded all of this for you. Thanks very much.

< Message edited by Helixi -- 1/3/2012 9:05:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
12/28/2011 16:17:14   
.Discipline

I know you so well, questions at this point seem redundant, but I'm going to ask some anyways.

Who's your favourite person in the whole wide world!? :D You of course!

No, really? >_> Mr Aurelio Voltaire. Or Miss Autumn.

Who put the bop in the bopshowapshowap? You did.

Who put the wham in the whamalamadingdong? I did.

Describe your cooking skills in 5 words. (NO MORE NO LESS) I can't cook. It's awful

What's your favourite gift I've ever got you? Ma shoes! <3

If you had to choose between not being able to read and write or not being able to speak and hear, which would you choose and why? Read and write. I love doing both and even if I couldn't speak or hear, I would still be able to communicate with people. Reading is a more vital skill than being able to hear.

Are you going to add your new signature at all? I will does! I want to put a link in it too.

It's not really a question but *glomps you* My ribs! D:

What would be your ideal future? Beyond my own flat and being a dressmaker/costumier/tailor, I don't know. You'll be in it though. :D

Favourite sandwich? Mum's homemade bread with just butter on. <3

What thought repulses you more than any other? Gnomes.

Is there a question I could ask you at this point which isn't slightly idiotic? "Would you like a backrub and some tea?"

Can you write in invisible ink? I can!

If I were an AK, too, what would you expect my title to be?
I have no idea. Eukky came up with mine.

That's it really. Love you lots! <3 <3 <3

< Message edited by Helixi -- 12/28/2011 16:30:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
12/28/2011 16:53:02   
Kinzdor

Why hello Helixi. Hello.

Congrats and becoming a AK? Thanks.

Are you enjoying it so far? Very much so.

Do you have a story currently in The L&L? I have a lot, but only two I like anymore. They are Dear Diary, I Want To Be Happy and I, Imagination.

What AE game is your favorite? DF.

Do you have any pets? I am petless.

Do you have any advice for a young aspiring author? Read, read, read. The more you read, the more you learn, the more ideas you soak into your own work.

< Message edited by Helixi -- 12/28/2011 17:38:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
12/28/2011 18:24:54   
sean.2
My life for Aiur

Congratulations Helixi! :D

How long have you been into sewing? My whole life, basically. My Mum has videos of me doing cross stitch samplers with massive needles at four.

When do you plan to become a professional Seamstress? When I can find a dressmaker or seamstress who'll take me on and teach me the stuff I don't know.

If you could host a tv show, what would it be about? Do you have to ask?! xD

Your house is on fire (wel, at least I think it might be...)! What's the one possesion you try to save from the raging fires?!? Laptop. I'd pray my sewing machines survive.

That is all. *snuggles* *snuggles*

< Message edited by Helixi -- 12/28/2011 19:04:42 >
Post #: 14
12/28/2011 20:32:12   
Shadow Ravena
Paladin of Shadows

Hiya Helixi! Congradulations!

quote:

You know you are risking yourself to have to read a lot of insane questions? Being insane is a prerequisite for this job.

Yes, yes it is. Being on this forum requires it, much less tryin to make it a sensable place...

*sees my story listed under curious* Ya!! *dances around*

*sees Twilight comment* Yes, finally someone agrees! If people want length, read LoTR; vampires, Dracula; modern, Harry Potter (well, best one I can think of that teenager-y)

Are you getting annoyed at me? Alright, question time!

1) What got you into the L&L? Depressing as hell poetry. It's still around, somewhere, but I asked Euk to lock it.

2) Are you still going to do critic's? Yes of course! Why, do you want one? :p

3) What would you recomend to read to someone new to the L&L? (Story, poetry, etc (not rules, thats a given :P)) Lots! Probably lordkaho's or Elryn's to start with.

4) Favorite book/series/author IRL? I don't have a favourite, however, I started reading A Game of Thrones recently and it's very good.

5) Why Is DF you favorite game? (Its awesome is an acceptable answer ) Because it's awesome! :D

6) Favorite NPC in any game? DF Nythera.

7) Person you would want to be in anything? (Real life counts as well) Ummmmm.... Probably Voltaire.

8) What is your secet to sewing? Practise, practise and more practise. A lot of people give it up because they aren't good at it straight away but it yields great rewards if you stick with it.

9) Favorite hobby besides reading/sewing? Gaming, drawing, spending time with my friends/Dizzy or just being lazy watching television.

10) Favorite tv show/movie? TV show; probably Scrubs, Terra Nova or M*A*S*H. Film; the first two new Batman's were pretty good. I'll say them, to make it easy.

11) If you could spend a day with anyone in fiction/RL and learn from them, the who? Stephen Fry is definitely someone I would want to meet. I can't think of anyone else though. I'll come back to this.

12) Favorite real or fictional animal? Dragon and manticore. Bat, panther, snake, crocodile/alligator/caiman and scorpion.

13) Animal you wish didn't exist? Centipedes and millipedes. There's just no need for them. *shudders*

14) Character you wish didn't exist? The entire Twilight cast.

15) What you look forward to now that your an AK? The massive power trip Being more able to help people that need it.

Kay, thats 15! Well, I'll seeya around the L&L I suppose, good luck fellow new AK, and let the Dragonfly conquest begin! (side note: why are all the new AK's here girls?) Because ladies write better, apparently.

*fly's away*

< Message edited by Helixi -- 12/28/2011 21:35:45 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 15
12/28/2011 20:59:31   
blankmaskara

Congratulations Helixi on your AK-ship!

Here comes the questions....

Look! The sky is falling! What will you do? I will live in my secret underground bunker and become a mole person.

Pen or pencil? I write in pen. I draw in pen or pencil.

Favorite drink and food to accompany it? Chocolate cake with cream and Baileys. Unless the cream is Baileys cream; in that case, I don't know what drink.

Technology or magic? I can has both?

Living room or bathroom? Bathroom, purely because I have my own. I don't have my own living room yet.

Left, right, front, back, down, or up? Left and up.

Shorts or pants? Here, pants are men's underwear. You mean trousers (I think). Anyway, since you said that, shorts. Normally I'd pick trousers.

Door opened, locked, unlocked but closed, or nonexistent? Closed but unlocked.

Plastic, fabric, elastic, or leather? Well all of those can be used in sewing. Just so it's easier, fabric.

That's all I can think of for now so once again, Happy AK-ship Helixi

< Message edited by Helixi -- 1/3/2012 9:08:27 >
Post #: 16
12/28/2011 21:17:15   
Master K

Hello Helixi!

Congratulations on your AKShip!

I've seen you around the forums. Have you seen me? In the OOC Room.

What flavor is your Cake Shackles? Chocolate.

Chocolate Or Vanilla? .... You can guess this one, can't you?

Red or Blue? Red.

Do you like dragons? They are interesting fantastical creatures.

Well, thats all I have to say.

Good Luck Helixi!

*Draws a portal with a giant pencil, and hops through it.

< Message edited by Helixi -- 12/29/2011 4:53:06 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
12/28/2011 21:42:39   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

quote:

I don't expect anyone to come up with thirty questions

*challenge senses start tingling* I honestly don't expect you to answer them all, they will mostly be random questions XD

1) What is your name? Helix and I.

2) What is your quest? To get a flat of my own and set up a business. If that's not the right answer, to cleanse Lore of Sepulchure's influence or something like that...

3) What is the capitol of Assyria? (and because some people didn't know what that was from in Shadow's thread... link) Monty Python. <3

4) Favorite movie? The new Batman films by Chris Nolan or Schindler's List.

5) Favorite genre of music? Far too many. I'll say 'Alternative' and leave it at that.

6) Favorite quest/chain in DF? Nythera sage.

7) Do you play any other AE games? AQW and AQ, occasionally.

8) Which would you rather do, Sing, play an instrument, or sit in the crowd and watch other people do the other two mentioned? I'd be in the crowd. I get embarrassed really easily if I have to perform something.

9) Pirates or ninjas? Pirates!

10) Green or yellow? Green.

11) If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Rogue's, without the unfortunate life-leeching side effects. Actually. Sylar's from Heroes is cooler. I think it's called Intuitive Aptitude; he absorbs other people's powers.
m
12) If you could take anything from DF and bring it to the real world, what would it be? My Titan size dragon! Because it would be too awesome for words.

13) UNLUCKY 13!! If a black cat crossed your path, what would you do? Tempt it with fuds, then give it a snuggle because black cats are just cats.

14) What is your moral allegiance, Good, Evil, Neutral, or Chaos? Chaos? I have no idea what my AQ says.

15) How good are you at solving riddles? Bloody awful. :D

15 down, 15 more to go ;) Welcome to the horde Helixi and congrats on getting your shackles!

< Message edited by Helixi -- 12/29/2011 5:06:20 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 18
12/28/2011 22:08:17   
Alaina
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Hi Helixi! =^_^= Hey!

I have no questions. I just wanted to say congratz! Thanks!

Hope we get to know each other! :)

< Message edited by Helixi -- 12/29/2011 5:08:08 >
AQW  Post #: 19
12/29/2011 1:14:08   
demolitiondragon
Constructively Friendly!

Congrats, Helixi!

1) What do you consider to be the best thing that you have made? The three things that I linked up in Msyu's post would be the best things I've ever made, I think.

< Message edited by Helixi -- 12/29/2011 5:09:30 >
Post #: 20
12/29/2011 1:55:55   
Shreder

quote:

Because ladies write better, apparently.

I BEG you pardon... It's an entrenched urban myth in Britain the girls are better at Languages are the Arts and boys are better at Maths and Science. I don't think it's true though. Gender has no bearing on ability.

:P

Anyways, welcome to the team!

Have you read any of my poetry? I have, but not recently. I should go re-read it.

I remember reading some of yours back in the day, but I really ought to go and re-read it... Please don't, it's awful.

Anyways, congrats!

< Message edited by Helixi -- 12/29/2011 5:11:37 >
DF MQ  Post #: 21
12/29/2011 2:24:11   
Antithesis

Hey, Helix!

Congrats on joining the squad.

So I suppose I should ask a few questions.

1. What was your initial reaction when you learned you had gotten the position? As in, in a few words, describe your facial expression. Something like this.

2. Which of AE's MMORPGS (Meaning not MQ, DF, OR AQ) is your favorite? I only play AQW because HS and ED bore me so much. My answer is AQW.

3. Least favourite? Epic Duel.

4. What do you think of Herosmash's animation style? I don't think much of it at all.

5. Do you nom on trolls while lurking the forums? Of course.

6. Which forum-gods (AKs) are you closest with/get along with most? Eukky. She made me a better forum person and gave me AK despite a less than illustrious history.

I hope you say Ashari cause she is pretty winrar.

+1 For sucking up, yay!

7. What's your favorite kind of food? Anything chocolatey. Sushi makes me gag.

-More specifically, Sushi?

7. Would you mind very much if I asked you to eat sushi with me? Yes, because I don't know you and I hate sushi.

9. Do you ever feel like your coffee mug is speaking to you in the morning? I don't ever drink coffee. Fun fact; there's more caffeine in tea than in coffee.

If so, you should get that checked out because it could be a sign of serious mental illness.
Wait what. I lost track.

10. Hmmmm favorite animal? Probably a bat/panther/snake. Livingstone bats are gorgeous; panthers are so elegant and cobras are just stunning.

11. Biggest 'real life' pet peeve? Joint cracking. People cracking their knuckles makes me shudder.

12. Biggest online pet peeve in players? Rudeness from noobs.

13. Biggest online pet peeve in video games? Invisible walls.

If you said lag or anything related to it then I get a cookie. Dealwithit. Cookies are mine.

Okay that's all. I did 13 because it is an unpleasant number. Good luck with everything.

Wait no.
Can I have your opinion on my HeroSmash appearance? The wings are broken on the page itself, but you get the idea. http://herosmash.artix.com/hs-character.asp?id=antithesis Very... blue.

Okay, now that THAT is all said and done... I'm going to bed.

Spoikonoi-nochi devushka.

...yay for my cheap English written version of Russian. :3

< Message edited by Helixi -- 12/29/2011 5:31:31 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 22
12/29/2011 6:28:21   
Corvus Corax
♥ Senpai ♥

A MtAK! *puts question asking hat on* Alrighty, let's see here...

What's your opinion on audiobooks? I like some of them. The way another pictures/describes/voices a character is fascinating, but some are just... crap. :|

For example, the Eragon audiobook I have voiced Saphira like she was a fairy or something; she had a really breathy and high voice which I didn't like. In the Eldest audiobook, her voice changed to a more normal female voice, with a bit of a cat purr thrown in. The producer explained it away with, 'her voice breaks. She's a dragon, why should they follow the same rules as humans do with regards to voice?' I liked that voice much more than the first voice they'd given her.

Given a choice would you rather have more free time, or more free chocolate? Free time. At the moment, all of my free time is spent doing coursework.

You're at home, and there's a storm outside. It's raining heavily, wind is blowing, thunder is crashing, and lightening tears through the sky. How are you spending the day? It's split between sewing, reading, writing and watching such an amazing sight.

Your best friend gives you a wrapped gift. What do you think it is? One of these little beauties.Purely because my friend offered to buy one for me not long ago. xD

What is your opinion on attics? Renovated or unrenovated? I used to live in a renovated attic; it was glorious. However, I have a huge phobia of spiders so if there's even a remote chance of an unrenovated attic hole being open, I stay as far as I can. Usually, I stay downstairs in the house or leave it altogether.

Finish this sentence: As she fell, the only thought that echoed through her mind was... Dammit Corvus, what do I say about this?!

Would you rather take first place in a swimming competition, or a javelin throwing contest? A swimming competition.

That's all for now. Congrats Helixi! ^_^

< Message edited by Helixi -- 1/3/2012 9:13:27 >
AQ AQW  Post #: 23
12/29/2011 8:51:03   
Grixus Faldor

'Allo there Helixi! Congratulations :D

How are the shackles? Comfortable, thanks for asking. :D

I brought shackle warmers and cookies!

Which books/series do you like/dislike?Like; anything by Charles Dickens. Harry Potter. Discworld. The Bartimaeus Trilogy. Schindlers List. Dislike; TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT.

Which books would you recommend? Look at my Likes list.

Have you read any David & Leigh Eddings books? Can't say I have.

Which movie/television franchises do you like? Scrubs is pretty good. The new Batman films, and Schindlers List, again.

That's all from me, congrats again and enjoy!

< Message edited by Helixi -- 12/29/2011 9:26:57 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 24
12/29/2011 13:57:11   
10inchesjedi

I'm out for a month and you get chained up?

Congratulations anyway xD

We have to write again. We never finished that collaboration with your better half. We do. He says we do too.

What else can I say to you? Offer me cookies for my long stay?

Oh, I know! This almost answers itself, but who did you have to bribe which characteristics does one need to get chained up? To be constructive and creative in L+L.

Well, now I'm out of things to say. Good luck!

< Message edited by Helixi -- 12/30/2011 11:43:03 >
DF  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> Out of Context >> Meet the Mods Archives >> =MtAK= Helixi, Sassy Seamstress of L+L.
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition