Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Do NPC Wins Belong In a Separate Column?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Do NPC Wins Belong In a Separate Column?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/30/2011 0:37:45   
Colarndo

Ya the mods always do brainwash and still can get on leaderboards.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
12/30/2011 2:36:11   
My Name is Jake
Banned

NPC wins/loses in a seperate column is a good idea imo.
AQW Epic  Post #: 27
12/30/2011 4:20:43   
TurkishIncubus

quote:

Ya the mods always do brainwash and still can get on leaderboards.

Attention pls MODS

:))))))))))), im not the one saying it now.

@Colarndo

If you want to hear what wiseman told me about this just PM me, im sick of discussing this topics with the other ppl that cant see whats going on thats why i will not write in here.

Epic  Post #: 28
12/30/2011 4:44:49   
BlueKatz

There are only 1 problems I see: NPC kill for everyone is the same so there's no reason to have its own Column.... I meant beside Varium who used Brainwash

Beside that I think NPC should not be added in Board at all. It's pretty pointless
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 29
12/30/2011 6:27:28   
Fay Beeee

Surely if Npc have their own board it will cause more problems.

You can Brainwash 5 times each day (if you are lucky enough to have a good supply of varium)
So 15 per hour, plus the brainwash bonus = A LOT (simple maths)

Therefore imo you would always have a divide on the NPC Board. AND...... as a board, you would require an achievement for being top of the board. So then the cycle starts all over again. With the constant complaints and the 'Oliver Twist' syndrome.

If however it had been implemented at the start of the game, this would not have arisen.
BUT it was not. So all the speculation about why, might have been, is futile.

IMO

Epic  Post #: 30
12/31/2011 20:42:30   
Wootz

Just plain yes.
AQW Epic  Post #: 31
1/1/2012 8:44:24   
Sparticus

I has been stated to me many times that the MODs can check to see how many "real player" wins and how many "NPC" wins you have in a day. That means there is at least a way to separate the wins in any given day. If that's the case, I suggest you just start a new column for NPCs and make it count "for now on only". No cheevo and no leaderboard spot. Just another space on your character sheet that we all know isn't correct to begin with. LOL
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 32
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Do NPC Wins Belong In a Separate Column?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition