Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Frysteland Missions nowhere to be found

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Frysteland Missions nowhere to be found
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
12/30/2011 18:23:04   
stevperson

That's what i've been wondering. Can't seen to find the missions. Next release maybe.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
12/30/2011 19:07:49   
Mokta 3

maybe its cause the war is far from over and when they implement the missions, u wil have plenty of opportunities to complete them
Im sure they wil be implemented soon.
Epic  Post #: 27
12/30/2011 22:27:15   
SouL Prisoner

missions r suppose to be coming out today as its FRIDAY ,but there's no sign of update yet !!

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
12/30/2011 23:15:16   
Mokta 3

tbh, i doesnt mean that its friday there is an update...
Epic  Post #: 29
12/31/2011 2:16:51   
Mir

Are they serious? No, they are NOT! I'd like to know what are their working hours. If they worked 8 hours a day (from 7 a.m. till 3 p.m.), missions would be done in less than a week. But WHY should they hurry. Now, the players, who want to earn high ranks (without tiring fighting 1k NPCs per day), HAVE TO buy varium and strike bombs. Isn't that better? Later the missions will come, higher the income will be. And they even say that testing missions takes too much time, the must be kidding. I am sure it is due to the fact that do NOT know "normal" work, they would change their mind.
Post #: 30
12/31/2011 4:50:32   
Fay Beeee

Well much as I would love to see the missions now. I am prepared to wait.

We have had more releases and larger content than I think some of you seem to realise!
But whatever they do for us, it is never enough!!

I also think they deserve a break (rest and family type) but thinking about it a break from the pressure some of the people here are always applying would be good too.
I know that if I was making something and was constantly be asked for more, I would find it depressing. No wonder they now have our fabulous Cindy as a buffer.

Happy New Year.

Epic  Post #: 31
12/31/2011 5:51:49   
Remorse

^

All I want is good balance.

TBH i done really care for content releases that much, sure they a nice release of bordem for about one day.

BUT when you cant play the actul game and enjoy it, that is where the problem is.

7 months and no proper balance changes Its about time people apply preasure!

I would MUCH! rather it by 7 months no content releases BUT 100% attention to balance because they seriosly need to do that.

If they start focusing on balane and making indivdual costs ALOT cheaper, I will never complain on the forums agian.

Is it too much to ask?

< Message edited by Remorse -- 12/31/2011 5:52:51 >
Epic  Post #: 32
12/31/2011 10:19:44   
Minus123

^
I agree with balance first, content later

Anyway, I don't really mind waiting for the missions, just means I have more time to farm the npc's for ice gems
Post #: 33
12/31/2011 14:03:55   
Cinderella
Always a Princess

Believe me, I'm just as impatient about the missions as you are! I can't write the next part until I see how these missions needed to be edited!
Post #: 34
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: Frysteland Missions nowhere to be found
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition