Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: What changes to ED do you want next year?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: What changes to ED do you want next year?
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/4/2012 2:18:09   
kittycat

Here's my wishlist for this year.
1)Balance in a different perspective. Rather than adding requirements, try comparing skill trees with other classes and see what are they lacking and give non-variums an opportunity to have weapons with specials and/or class-mutations.
2)Implement! - Implemenent More Robots and Armors! All of the Level 33-34 Armors are rares, and there is more to Assault Bot, Yeti and Gamma!
3)Take a Look! - Let other players see how much you care by viewing their situation in their shoes.
4)Express - Let players know they are being heard 100% of the time. Take in suggestions of what players say once in a while like every month.
AQ MQ  Post #: 26
1/4/2012 6:11:29   
supermasivo

1.- Ballance.
2.- More weaps/armors/robots. GoodBye to frost weaps 10k var pack.
3.- New skills? maybe...
Epic  Post #: 27
1/4/2012 20:18:26   
ambien

it seems to me the SyFy ed has become a game of LUCK no skill no more so staff how about making a skill call luck

always the SyFy
Post #: 28
1/4/2012 22:12:33   
Jar of Hearts

New arcade games
Marketplace system
New missions
More wars
More furniture
More customization options
Post #: 29
1/5/2012 21:28:58   
frosty123

destroy enhancements(while giving 10000 to enhanters
Post #: 30
1/5/2012 21:31:32   
DunkThatOreo

Bye to enhancements, bye to fame, bye to everything that was put in game from gamma, except bots I suppose :3.
Epic  Post #: 31
1/5/2012 21:33:47   
frosty123

However peaple bought weapons and you are going to lave people weaponless if that happens. Just Enhancements. Or keep Enahncements but you cant enhance anymore
Post #: 32
1/6/2012 10:31:24   
...NDS...

hello i just want you guys to add some sound !!! and do something about strengh builds plz whats the point on playing the game if u can have a bunch of strengh and press strike all day long ????????????? why have skills ???????????? why have weapons ????????????????? just put a bunch of points in strengh and press strike wow thats really great fun ....... no cool down on strike wtf seriously nerf strengh no strategy nothing just pressing strike over and over again seriously guys no fun in that
Post #: 33
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: What changes to ED do you want next year?
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition