Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 24 of 30«<2223242526>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/21/2012 10:19:06   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Would that make Jessa out daughter? O.o

Oh, and DB made a medieval story based on HS, for clarification.

I don't find the Dealer to be more trustworthy than a Black Market vendor... just saying.
DF  Post #: 576
1/21/2012 10:22:00   
megakyle777

What, you don't trust me Drakkonis? I'm hurt. I provide good quality service to everyone I sell to. And as a general rule of thumb I don't betray my allies unless they betray me first.
DF  Post #: 577
1/21/2012 10:23:17   
Jessa K

Princess Jessa? Sure, go ahead. *stares at the rhinestone tiara which happens to be on her shelf* XD

< Message edited by Jessa K -- 1/21/2012 15:24:24 >

AQW  Post #: 578
1/21/2012 10:35:15   
Arachnid

quote:

Lady Zafara (Lady Zafara)

Yessssssssss! =D

Sorry I couldn't get another chapter out last night, my computer...exploded, basically.
Not pretty. Got a new one though!
I'll try to make the new chapter by tonight!

~Lady Zafara
AQW  Post #: 579
1/21/2012 11:37:59   
star screamer

I also need Voldo and Odlov
AQW  Post #: 580
1/21/2012 11:49:22   
Shadowlight1

And Eclipse has no place in the story, Star? How sad.

Space Pirates, hm, wasn't there some of those in Metroid?

And yes, I'm Eclipse now. I'm done with being evil on the forums for now. I just did it because of the Death Games.

I'm also going to use blue as Eclipse from now on.
~Eclipse
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 581
1/21/2012 11:55:56   
Question Mark?

You have two guesses remaining for the last riddle.
quote:

For what seems like aeons, but was only moments, I trod the bright pink flesh of the endless desert which was the border betwixt my world and that of the waking, but also the ship by which I would cross it. For lengths of time I had stirred and dwelled within the equally fleshy though electrical and vibrant landscape that was my home. I stirred and was altered, I took on life from the jolts of energy that moved past with such celerity that they seemed to encircle me, waiting for the moment that I could become one of them, to myself race out to that fleshy ship and cross the border into the waking world to twist and vex the minds of the walkers and the dreamers that inhabit that place. Their vexation is my duty, and more so my ultimate destiny. What am I?

"A thought" has already been guessed several times, and while it is quite close, it is not the answer.
Remember, fail to answer the riddle, and you are subject to the losers' penalty. It will be quite severe.

Oh piff-poff, there is no place for US in the realm of the medieval Mr. Screamer? Have you forgotten us, or are you simply miffed that our riddles are puzzling even you? Do try to remember that you have one free guess old chap. Perhaps you'll get it right.
I doubt it.

< Message edited by Question Mark? -- 1/21/2012 11:56:24 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 582
1/21/2012 12:14:11   
Goldstein

I could be a healer, brutally betrayed by the Church...come on Star! Make it happen!
And QM, I give you 9000 interwebz. Just for that sig.
Post #: 583
1/21/2012 12:50:21   
PallyKnight

Star, you chose Ancient Darkness over me? I'm the actual knight here.
DF AQW  Post #: 584
1/21/2012 12:55:03   
delta blitz

Dont worry overcast, both you and ancient will be in my story x3.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 585
1/21/2012 12:56:32   
PallyKnight

Well, I know that. I'm glad you made me the main villain in one of your stories and are including in another story.
DF AQW  Post #: 586
1/21/2012 13:10:05   
delta blitz

@Clown: I was going through the C and T disscussion thread and I found only you,me,drakkoniss,gray,blackshock,arachid,jae,overcast,sportox,altian,fireblaze and range on the character list, I believe there are more people than that in the story so can you tell me the rest of the characters please. It would be greatly appreciated x3
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 587
1/21/2012 13:46:38   
Clown the Jester

War Pro, Thundersmite, Shadow Reaper, Raeven, Ancient Darkness, Qyp, Velmur.

I think that is it.
AQW Epic  Post #: 588
1/21/2012 13:48:16   
Vector

quote:

Space Pirates, hm, wasn't there some of those in Metroid?

started in super metroid, and those pests just wouldn't leave the series after that. makes for good target practice for the protagonist though

anyway, i'm a little anxious to get the deathgames going so could you try to post your intro soon, pallyknight?
Post #: 589
1/21/2012 14:27:05   
delta blitz

@Clown x3 thx I promise I do everything in my power to make this my best story ever.
I have already started my story so feel free to comment in my persona of David Blitz thread.

< Message edited by delta blitz -- 1/21/2012 14:58:07 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 590
1/21/2012 15:34:05   
star screamer

@Overcast, if he does not reply you're in.

@Eclipse I'm not done yet my schizophrenic friend.

< Message edited by star screamer -- 1/21/2012 15:36:33 >
AQW  Post #: 591
1/21/2012 16:01:55   
Kinzdor

@Star If there is a Darkness Kngiht can there be a Darkness King?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 592
1/21/2012 17:29:09   
Goldstein

I think we need to contruct a HeroSmash fanfic timeline. It would comprise of events that we, as a community, can all agree happen. This would range from the Chaos Carnivals to Voldo gaining his powers. What do you guys think?

Also, I'm working on my space pirate story, "Flintlocks and Satellites." It's going to be updated on Mondays. It's going to be good.
Post #: 593
1/21/2012 17:34:18   
Jessa K

That would be really useful, I think.
AQW  Post #: 594
1/21/2012 17:59:53   
Shadowlight1

Schizophrenic? How brutally accurate.

And a timeline of forum events would be interesting.
I joined in the discussions in November I believe so you can say I moved into Super City at that time.
~Eclipse
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 595
1/21/2012 19:03:23   
primalvoldo

quote:

(Sighs) Voldo Voldo Voldo... When will you people learn that brainwashing in this way has major risks? A strong willed hero can break it too easy or with the powers of love or friendship. What you people NEED to do is use the patented Ommicorp method of making them WANT to be evil first. It takes a LOT longer I grant, but no villain made by this process has ever turned good again.

Although this may be true you may have heard of the Mad Hatter, a Batman villain that can manipulate the mind with chemicals,. I'm doing sort of the same thing but instead of science I'm using magic! and you really can't defy the laws of physics magic can you.

Then again Batman did break free from Mad Hatters hold.

But the mind control over Odlov was a long time ago and she hasn't struggled ever since.

quote:

I also need Voldo and Odlov

Hehehe...Sure Star you have a yes from Voldo and if Voldo says yes then you'll know Odlov says yes to.

quote:

I think we need to contruct a HeroSmash fanfic timeline. It would comprise of events that we, as a community, can all agree happen. This would range from the Chaos Carnivals to Voldo gaining his powers. What do you guys think?

This is a great idea, Once again my power history comes from a long family history from a great ancestor back in Medieval. So it would be great to finally figure out how I really got my powers.

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 1/22/2012 0:39:03 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 596
1/21/2012 20:13:33   
Kinzdor

New chapter in my fanfic!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 597
1/21/2012 22:30:30   
Jessa K

Hmm, suggestions for this night's fanfic?
AQW  Post #: 598
1/21/2012 22:55:54   
Vector

did you get to read Trials of Morality yet?
Post #: 599
1/21/2012 23:10:03   
Kinzdor

@Jessa MINE
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 600
Page:   <<   < prev  22 23 [24] 25 26   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 24 of 30«<2223242526>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition