Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 27 of 30«<2526272829>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/24/2012 19:01:28   
Shadowlight1

Knight of the Moon. I like the idea.

I could be the guy that's always helping the good guys behind the scenes, but doesn't want to show himself because of an Evil Spirit that merged with his soul, resulting in changing personalities and mastery of darkness-based magic and was born with power from the Moon Goddess. Or something.

Actually, something like this was my original character biography for Equinox. But the name was copyrighted and that's how I went with Eclipse/Blood Moon.
~Eclipse

Edit: I claim this page.

< Message edited by Shadowlight1 -- 1/24/2012 21:17:32 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 651
1/24/2012 19:14:12   
Question Mark?

WHAT? I AM NOT INCLUDED? I AM THE BEST THAT THERE IS! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!
Shush. Calm down...
YOU CALM DOWN YOU OLD COOT! WHAT AM I? INCLUDE ME!
Calm yourself my friend. Your bellicosity serves no constructive end.
Anyhoo, it seems that you've failed to answer my riddle. The answer was "a riddle." I was hoping that you could have seen that. Fools. Even the mighty Star Screamer has fallen.
As your punishment, I'm going to activate an old conduit. It is truly ancient, and I'm honestly not sure to what it is attached. I know what the power source is though, and I know that it will spell nothing but an imminent demise for all of those who have failed me. Prepare to meet your maker. The BLACPK SUN approaches.

-Us
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 652
1/24/2012 19:20:35   
primalvoldo

Sithis eh?

Great name, and mysterious....love being Mr Mysterious. Would it be alright for me to be called Vithis?
I've seen my family history and all my ancestors names started with V.

Wonder if my ChaotiVoid abilities will allow me to become a dragon if I need to, the Mysterious black red and purple dragon flying above the night sky roumers would say. Hehehehe this will be fun >:3

@Tragedy

Will the people who didn't try to answer your riddle because they knew they would get it wrong get punished?

The Blacpk Sun.....Spelling sounds scary already

< Message edited by primalvoldo -- 1/24/2012 20:04:18 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 653
1/24/2012 19:33:14   
star screamer

Wait what riddle? And please the riddle man is named Trivial!
AQW  Post #: 654
1/24/2012 19:52:39   
Kinzdor

Question you`r posts always leave me confused. Also you knew how I said I would have a new chapter in my fan fic today,well some stuff got in the way of that so next week!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 655
1/24/2012 21:20:46   
Shadowlight1

I didn't fail you, Question, I simply wasn't in the mood to scrutinize the riddle and answer it. I've got better things to do.

And I assume you mean Black Sun? Ironically,I was planning to blot out the Sun as Blood Moon last time but decided not to...

~Eclipse

< Message edited by Shadowlight1 -- 1/24/2012 21:25:06 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 656
1/24/2012 22:47:52   
Vector

what's this about the black sun i'm hearing? is this for a story?
Post #: 657
1/25/2012 0:18:40   
Goldstein

I'm going to die, aren't I? I am. Curses.
Post #: 658
1/25/2012 0:22:32   
Jessa K

Maybe it won't be as bad as we think. Maybe the sun will just turn black and sparkly for an hour, you know?

quote:

Jessa K as Princess Jessa of Overlook

I do like the sound of that. Can't wait!

< Message edited by Jessa K -- 1/25/2012 1:01:54 >

AQW  Post #: 659
1/25/2012 6:40:59   
Kinzdor

Or maybe he will black out the sun! ONLY THE VAMPIRES WILL LIVE!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 660
1/25/2012 7:05:09   
Clown the Jester

Maybe I was wrong about you Thursday...heh heh heh...maybe you are funny.

Multiple personalities...thoughts of extreme grandeur, the desire to prove your intellectual superiority to others....my my...I can relate.

Heh heh heh....very funny. Infact...dare I say it?

A RIOT!

WA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Heh heh heh heh. How funny. HEE HEE! A barrel of laughs.

I'll have to consider this. HOO HOO! How amusing. Heh heh heh.
AQW Epic  Post #: 661
1/25/2012 15:37:24   
star screamer

I wouldn't count him as schizophrenic... that means duel personalities,
he has three.
AQW  Post #: 662
1/25/2012 17:16:16   
Goldstein

Schizophrenic isn't about personalities at all. There are six different types of schizophrenia, and usually include hallucinations and "hearing voices" that suggest a person does certain things. Thursday obviously has Dissociative Identity Disorder.
Post #: 663
1/25/2012 18:45:44   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Ah, but herr Doctor, that is assuming he doesn't ACTUALLY have the other beings controling him exactly as he said, which should still be taken into consideration.

Disassociative Personality Disorder is a biased name. It presumes some event in the past caused you to disassociate actions with yourself, such as dramatic trauma via parental abuse, or some other situation of the sort.

That leaves out... other possibilities. Because of this, you'd actually have to KNOW what happened to cause such a disorder to classify it as such, and more terms would have to be invented for situations that WEREN'T caused by disassociation of such a sort. This is why I like Multiple Personality Disorder/Syndrome better for desciribing the phenominon, though PERSONA, not Personality would be a better term, or else various problems with mood swings and sudden differences in oppinions without the concious shift of association of who the person actually is by said person.

And yes, sadly people do not understand what Schizophrenia actually is. While people do tend to give names to the voices they are hearing, much of the time, they are never thought to actually take over the body, but rather control them through "annoying them enough" to cause them to make such a decision, because they can't think properly, and it seems to be something they want to do, eventually. The reason people are so confused as to what the term actually means would be pop culture, mixed with poor research. Hopefully, some time in the future, the public thought of it will cease to be erronious.
DF  Post #: 664
1/25/2012 19:09:01   
Vector

quote:

Hopefully, some time in the future, the public thought of it will cease to be erronious.

i... wouldn't hold my breath on that, if i were you.

anyway, i-- hold on... that oh-so-elusive cyborg wants a few words from me, so i'll find out what he wants my two cents for
Post #: 665
1/25/2012 20:02:14   
star screamer

HA HA! It is here, and I call it... Dungeons and Jesters
Thou shall discuss it here.
AQW  Post #: 666
1/25/2012 20:27:42   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Hmm... might read that later. Goldstein's Space Pirate story's editing is slightly higher on my priorities list, atm. Sorry... I am just filled with anticipation as to what he changed in it.

Oh, and "Thou shalt..." would be better than "Thou shall". Makes it sound too mixed, concerning the newer and older English.
DF  Post #: 667
1/25/2012 20:33:30   
Shadowlight1

I don't know if I would be defined as schizophrenic because of the rather fictional aspects concerning my "condition".

My dark side (that I got along with my powers) lies dormant within me and corrupts and takes control of my body during a lunar eclipse.

Kinda like predetermined demon-possession.

And Star, I like the intro to your story so far.
~Eclipse
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 668
1/25/2012 21:41:55   
Goldstein

Drakkoniss, a traumatic event is not necessarily required for DID. Sufficient childhood neglect, over the course of childhood, could be a cause. And Shadowlight, do you remember your actions as Eclipse? If so, then you do not have DID.
Post #: 669
1/25/2012 22:00:37   
Vector

woah... guys, you aren't gonna believe this. the cyborg actually found someone who treated him fairly...
i'm flabbergasted here.

SUBJECT INFORMATION:

NAME: [REDACTED]
HAIR: long, black curls, two front bangs
Other details currently either unknown or classified.

(note: this has nothing to do with anybody's stories... yet)
Post #: 670
1/25/2012 22:04:56   
Shadowlight1

Yes, as Eclipse I can remember basically everything Blood Moon has done. Although, he has managed to withhold certain memories from me that would probably give me an advantage over him.

Likewise, he has the same memories as I do. We can't see what each other's thoughts were, however.

I love how we apply real-life concepts to fictional characters in an online game.
~Eclipse
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 671
1/25/2012 22:08:55   
Drakkoniss
Creative!
Constructive!

Yes, yes, yes. I know.

Eclipse can, yes. I know because I read his earlier comments, and remember things. :)

Ninja'd... I was goign to say that Blood Moon could also remeber what Eclipse does, too, but I decided not to. Meh, at least he did.

Of course we do, Eclipse. We are trying to make it realistic, and my character, among others, is a genius (Super/hyper genius, actually). Goldstein is a doctor, so he'd know such things, though they are a bit out of his specialization, to be fair.

Interesting description, Vector!

< Message edited by Drakkoniss -- 1/25/2012 22:14:50 >
DF  Post #: 672
1/25/2012 22:22:10   
Vector

it's a little short, i know, but the cyborg wasn't willing to risk any bad reputation for the lass who ignored the stereotypes and/or assumptions about him. a wise move, i say
Post #: 673
1/25/2012 22:26:00   
Goldstein

What exactly IS my specialization, again? I can't remember.
Post #: 674
1/25/2012 22:28:33   
Jessa K

Wait, I'm confused... Is that a part of a fanfic or something?
AQW  Post #: 675
Page:   <<   < prev  25 26 [27] 28 29   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [HeroSmash] >> HeroSmash General Discussion >> RE: =HS= Character Discussion Thread
Page 27 of 30«<2526272829>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition